Part 4

Hi guys.

Finalllyyy I am back with the next update. I hope you didn't forget me or the storyline if so then a chotu sa recap for you guys.

Recap: Shiva in his jealousy drank the chocolate shake which caused him vomiting, headache and fever. Raavi was there with him intact taking care of him even after he asked her to go away.

Finally for once Shiva chose Raavi over Dhara which made her happy. She took care of him the whole night.

Shiva was happy seeing that but the next morning she was back to her Angry mode.

Aage ki kahani janne ke liye bane rahiye mere sath *chuckles*

Happy reading.

Part 4

It's been a day and Raavi was still in her Rudra Avtar whereas Shiva was hell angry and confused. He entered the room to clarify things with her.

'Ae MamiKiBehenKiBeti kya problem hai teri? Kis baat ka itna gussa? Huh?' Shiva asked.

'Ab main apni marzi se gussa bhi nahi kar sakti? Manti hu ghar tera hai kamra bhi or yeh parivaar bhi lekin yeh gussa toh mera hai na yeh dil toh mera hai na Shiva. Kuch toh mere paas hi rehne de.' saying so she angrily stomped out of the room.

Shiva didn't know why he was getting so much affected by her anger 'Kya kar rahi hai chipkali tu? Kyu tere jane ka khayal hi mujhe itna bechain kar raha hai. Sach mein aafat hai yeh ladki.'

He too left the room.

Krish who was spying on them heard everything and thought 'Sorry Dhara bhabhi par main vo plan execute karunga, phir chahe akele karu.'

***

'Aa gaya vo Gaumbi shuru ho jao' Dhara informed Gautam after checking the corridor and found Shiva coming.

'Dhara main kya soch raha hu na. Kyu na Raavi ki shadi karvade dusri?' Gaumbi said feeling Shiva's presence.

'Lekin Gaumbi...' Dhara tried to speak only to be cut by Gaumbi. 'Dekh Dhara humne us bachi ke saath galat kia hai or ab hum or selfish nahi ho sakte. Hum dono jante hai ki Shiva Raavi se nafrat karta hai or us bachi ne aisa kuch nahi kiya jisse uske hisse Nafrat aye.'

'Ek baar Shiva se baat kare kya?' Dhara asked.

'Nahi. use kya matlab ki Raavi ke sath kya ho nafrat hi toh karta hai akhir Raavi se, Raavi deserves love. MAin toh soch raha hu kyu na Rohan se baat chalai jaye?' Gautam spoke.

Dhara said, pretending to think of the proposal 'Ha kar sakte hai. Kuch bhi karo bas us bachi ki life nahi kharab honi chahiye.' Dhara said, pulling their act.

'Nahi hogi' Gautam assured her.

Shiva heard the whole conversation and his heart broke into million pieces, his own brother

And bhabhi was getting his chipkali married to someone else. Wait. his chipkali. When did she become his?

And before he could think further he heard her voice. What was happening? Why was she shouting like this?

***

Raavi came to the living area and searched for her husband 'Shiva.. Shiva.. Oye bhoothnath kaha hai tu?' she screamed.

By now everyone was gathered in the living area and were confused to see Raavi, she was looking different not in terms of appearance but her body language was different.