Part 6

Hi guys

I am back jaldi jaldi because last time I left the update on a cliff hanger and you guys were somewhat upset about it. 

So, I am giving this update early. And this will be the second last update of this story. 

Happy reading guys. 

Part 6

‘Shadi? Vo bhi dusri?’ Raavi was shocked to hear what Krish told her. Her knees got weak which made her sit on the bed. ‘Tu yeh kya bol raha hai Krish?’

‘Ha bhabhi. Infact us ladki ko bulaya hai aj sham ko. Vo Gauri hai na hamare mohalle vali. Vo aegi.’ Krish told her he was having a hard time controlling his laughter. Before he was in Dhara and Gaumbi’s team and now he was playing for Shiva.

‘Lekin abhi hum alag nahi hue or vo kaise kar sakta hai? Or vo Gauri vo toh divorced hai na?’ Raavi asked the questions as and when they came to her mind.

‘Toh Shiva bhi toh ab divorced hi hoga na. Or vakeel se baat karli unhone vo papers de jayega. Infact isi week shadi hogi. Waise aapne Rohan ke liye Haan kardi kya?’ Krish asked.

Raavi didn’t say anything. Shiva was right she couldn’t imagine all those things with Rohan or any other guy which made her believe that she will not remarry. She hugged Krish and cried ‘Bhai’

As soon as Krish heard her sobs he got worried and hugged her back ‘Bhabhi’ he was about to tell her the truth but stopped himself because he knew these will be the last tears his bhabhi will be shredding.

‘Please mere liye ek taxi ka arrangement karde, main nahi rehna chahti yaha. Please. ‘ She spoke in between her sobs.

‘Bhabhi yeh aap kya keh rahi ho?’ Krish spoke.

‘Krish please tu kisi ko kuch nahi bataega agar dil se kabhi bhi tune mujhe kuch bhi mana ho dost, behen, bhabhi toh yeh baat mat bataio kisi ko. Main or nahi rehna chahti yaha’ she cried.

Krish just nodded in response as he knew how hurt she was.

After an hour or two Raavi came to her room after spending some time with her Bholenaath in the temple. As soon as she entered the room she saw Shiva all decked up in white formal shirt with fitted pants. This boiled her with jealousy and anger, moments from the morning flashed in front of her eyes.

‘Kya baat itna tyar ho raha hai? Kuch khas hai?’ Raavi asked.

‘Khas toh.. Ha matlab hai khas hi samajh le. Dhara bhabhi ke kehne par main vo Gauri se shadi kar raha hu toh thodi der mein vo dekhne aa rahe hai’ Shiva replied not looking at her.

‘Oh. mere liye kabhi tyar nahi hua or us chudail ke liye formals. Bahut shaunk hai na ladkia dekhne ka abhi batati hu.’ she mumbled to herself in jealousy, latched the door to avoid any kind of disturbance and went to him.

Shiva had a hard time controlling his laughter after what he heard.

Raavi came to him and turned to him ‘MAin kya soch rahi thi itna special din hai kyu na main tujhe ready karu.’ she spoke innocently.

‘Tu. mujhe ready karegi? Vaise main ready ho gaya hu’ Shiva spoke shocked. Looking at her face he could tell she was up to something after all he knew his chipkali from childhood.

‘Ha or kya. Main hi karungi’ saying so she pinned him to the wall and did the same thing he did with her. She stood on her toes and bit his neck and soothed it with her tongue.

The moment her tongue came in contact with his neck he held her waist tightly.

‘Raavi.. Kya kar rahi hai’ he stammered in mere whisper.