Part 2

Hi everyone

I am back with another update.

Before moving forward I want to show my utmost gratitude towards all of you. I am grateful to have such beautiful readers. Keep loving this story and all works of mine

Happy reading guys

Part 2

It's been three days since that incident happened. Raavi and Shiva slept on the couches, Raavi not talking to Shiva but preparing food for him, washing his clothes. Every work that a wife should do, Shiva too did his part. He tried and initiated many bickerings but she didn't respond to any.

She talked to everyone but him, but the smile, the bubbly nature of hers was missing, be it with anyone.

Suman now knew about the batwara and she agreed with Dhara, shocking everyone but she asked everyone to have their evening snacks together no matter what. It's like potluck evening snacks, all the DILs would bring what they have made and will share. Like this there will be at least one time when all of them will be together.

They were sitting in the living room when Suman said 'Ja raavi sabke liye sharbat bana aa, bahut garmi ho rahi hai aaj.'

Raavi spoke 'Ji maa' and she went from there.

'Or tu Bhagodi ki beti or Rishita jao sabke liye kuch khane ko bana lao' she told Dhara and Rishita to which they nodded and left.

Raavi came with a tray with glasses full of sharbat. Suman took one, when she offered it to Prafulla, she said 'YEh chaanch(buttermilk) kiske liye banaya? Main pi leti hu.'

Before she could pick Raavi stopped 'Maasi maa yeh Shiva ke liye hai vo nahi pita sharbat.'

Shiva was shocked to hear this, he didn't expect her to remember this tiny information about him especially when she was angry with him whereas Dhara and Gaumbi shared a smile.

'Are bhayi. Yeh toh rakshas hai kuch bhi pi lega' Prafulla said again trying to pick but Raavi stepped back and spoke 'Main apke liye or bana lati hu. Yeh Shiva ko pine do.'

And before she could say anything Raavi went and handed the glass to Shiva, Shiva stared at her intently but she avoided the gaze and gave everyone their glasses

'Maasi ma main lati hu apke' She said.

'Rehne De. Yahi pi lungi main' she said, making faces. Suman chuckled.

They were chit chatting and enjoying time when they saw someone entering.

Shiva's hands formed into fists seeing the person whereas everyone else was happy to see him and Dhara-Gaumbi were happy seeing Shiva's clenched fists.

Rohan. The closest cousin of the PAndyas and he always had a major crush on Raavi because of which Shiva unknowingly started hating him.

'Kaki. Jai Somnath' Rohan came and touched Suman's feet and hugged her.

He then went to Gaumbi and Dhara.

Finally he came to Raavi and hugged her 'Raaviii kaisi hai?'

Raavi's hold on him was way too loose compared to his, 'MAin thik hu. Tu kaisa hai?'

'BAdia. Yaar mujhse hi shadi kar leti main toh tera intezaar hi kar raha tha.' he said jokingly.

Everyone else chuckled but Shiva glared at him with fiery eyes whereas Raavi was a bit uncomfortable with that statement.

'Bhabhi' Shiva said coming in the picture.

Rohan asked 'Kya?'

'Bhabhi hai teri ab. Meri biwi hai yeh ab toh us naate teri bhabhi hui.' Shiva said hugging him, his hold was very tight as if he indicated him to back off.