Part 3

Hi guys.
Thank you so much for such lovely Feedback❤
I am back with the update, do tell me how it was😄
Happy reading guys🤗

Part 3

Shiva came inside furious and within minutes he felt like puking so he went to the washroom.

Raavi on the other hand called Krish and worriedly said ‘Krish please Shiva ki allergy vali davaia le aa, tujhe pata hai? Ya Dhara di se puch.’

Krish smiled inwardly, he spoke ‘Ha pata hai. Main lata hu.’ and he ran out of the haveli.

Raavi entered the room and heard voices from the bathroom, without thinking for a second she rushed to the bathroom and opened it. Shiva was puking and coughing, Raavi went to him and started rubbing his back.

Shiva already felt disgusted by the puking and all and on top of that Raavi entered inside and started rubbing his back. ‘J… Jaa yah.. Yaha se’ he shouted. But she didn’t pay any heed, instead came closer to him and patted his back continuously.

Shiva was feeling a lot of emotions at that time. How can she stand by him when he himself can’t stand by him. Puking is something which people find very disgusting but here his wife is standing strong with him.

‘Thik lag raha hai ab?’ Raavi asked once he was done.

Shiva was drained out, he just nodded and both walked out.

‘Kyu ayi tu andar?’ He scolded her. Instead of replying to him she started scolding him ‘Kya matlab hai andar na ati? Chod deti tujhe aise?’ Shiva looked at her intently.

Raavi got conscious of what she said ‘MAtlab.. Dimag kharab hai kya tera? Jab tujhe pata hai ki chocolate tujhe suit nahi karti phir kyu pia tune vo?’ She made him sit on the bed.

Shiva was quiet, he himself didn't know what made him do so, he knew what chocolate can lead him to but still he couldn’t stand the fact that Raavi made chocolate shake for Rohan so he drank that all. 

He was brought out of his thoughts when he again wanted to puke, he rushed to the bathroom.

And before Raavi could follow him there was a knock on the door. She opened the door to find Dhara and Krish there.

‘Lo bhabhi davai’ Krish spoke, handing her the packet.

‘Kaisa hai ab vo?’ Dhara asked, entering inside.

‘Vomiting.. or kya di. Pata nahi kya dimag chala jo vo shake pia. Bhoothnath kahi ka’ Raavi huffed in annoyance. She failed to notice the smiles that Krish and Dhara shared.

Dhara saw Shiva coming out so spoke as if she didn’t see him ‘Raavi main ruku kya Shiva ke saath?’

Raavi replied ‘Nahi Dhara di main hu na, main dhyan rakhungi uska’ 

She noticed Shiva so spoke ‘Baki Shiva shayad apki care mein zada comfortable hoga. Toh ek kaam karo aap ruk jao. Main dusre room mein so jati hu.’ Sadness was visible in her eyes.

Dhara tried her luck and played ‘Acha. toh thik hai. Shiva ke paas main ruk jati hu’ her fingers were crossed. 

Dhara was fidgeting with her saree and hell nervous 'Shiva please rok use please. Hey Somnath please yeh rok le ise.’

Raavi was about to go but stopped and took her pillow and spared one last look at Shiva hoping he would stop her but then felt like she was hoping from the wrong person. ‘Chal Krish’ Raavi said.

‘Bhabhi aap jao na aram karo, thak gaye hoge. Raavi hai na dhyan rakhegi mera.’ Shiva said not meeting eyes with anyone. His heart compelled him to say that, to stop her.