Part 5

Hi guys.

I am back with the update, I hope you like this version of both the characters and connect to what they will do. If not then feel free to tell what you didn't like. But please do tell.

Happy reading guys

Part 5

Sunrays fell on Raavi disturbing her sleep, she opened her one eye and checked the time in her phone. 10 O'clock . Her eyes shot open and with that she felt a shooting pain in her head 'Ahh' she yelped in pain. 'Yeh sar dard kyu ho raha hai?' she talked to herself.

She saw a glass filled with something in front of her eyes and then saw the source who held the glass.

'Yeh le. Pi le ise sir dard thik ho jayega' Shiva spoke in his normal tone.

She refused to drink this 'Mujhe nahi pina yeh? Or yeh hai kya? Or ek minute tujhe kaise pata mujhe sir dard hai.'

'Kal tune bhang ya daru pi li thi jiski vajah se tujhe abhi dard ho raha hai.' Shiva informed her. She was shocked would be an understatement.

'Maine? Or bhang? Daru? Main yeh sab nahi piti' She was worried, she don't drink then how come she had it. She tried to remember things from last night and her eyes widened as soon as she remembered certain things.

'MAine kal kya kya kiya?' she asked, horrified. 'Vo sab chod pehle tu yeh pi' Shiva told her trying to control his smile.

'Mujhe nahi pina yeh.' she chided but Shiva held her face firmly. 'Kya harkat hai yeh Shiva?' she asked in anger. But shiva didn't listen to her and made her drink the water with medicine.

'Chii kya tha yeh? Zeher pila dia kya?' Raavi spoke, making faces.

'Zeher?? Hahah. Mere sath reh rahi hai abhi zeher ki zarurat hai?' he smirked.

Raavi huffed in anger and was about to leave when Dhara entered. 'Raavi kaisi hai ab tu?'

'Thik hu di main' Raavi replied, plastering a smile.

'Acha Raavi mujhe tujhse kuch baat karni hai.' Dhara spoke, playing her another card.

'Ha Dhara di bolo na.' Raavi replied innocently.

'Tu sure hai ki tu Shiva ke sath nahi rehna chahti?' Dhara asked, she noticed Shiva's clenched fist and smiled inwardly.

Raavi spoke hiding her sadness 'Ha Dhara di. Rukne ki koi wajah nahi hai'

Shiva was sad hearing her but more than that he was excited for the happiness this girl is going to get soon.

'Toh thik hai Raavi. Maine or Gaumbi ne decide kia hai ki kyu na teri shadi Rohan se karva di jaye.' Dhara spoke.

Raavi was shocked. She looked at Shiva for any jealousy or something but she couldn't see any of it or maybe she failed to notice some 'Dhara di main nahi karna chahti ab shadi. Please.'

'Dekh Raavi zindagi bahut lambi hai yu akele kaise kategi? Please samajh baat ko. Acha bata tujhe Rohan pasand nahi hai kya?' Dhara asked expectantly.

Shiva too looked at her for her reply.

'LAdka acha hai vo, janti bhi hu use par shadi. Nahi di' Raavi spoke, analyzing everything.

'Dekh Raavi thoda waqt lele or bata dio. Main toh yahi kahungi ki ha karde is rishte ke liye.'

Dhara spoke, caressing her cheek. Raavi smiled fadely and just nodded.

Raavi was adamant that she didn't want to get married, so she went to the terrace for some fresh air.