Prologue

There were two figure in the blood and full of bodies battlefield. The two were laying on the ground exhausted with injured on they body. One with raven hair with black eyes and another one with blond hair with sapphire blue eyes. Their clothes and face were covered with blood, which they blood or they friends and comrades. They were laying on the ground that has blood everywhere, feeling exhausted after defeating they worst enemies.

Naruto and Sasuke managed defeat Madara and Kaguya for wanting to destroy the world and rebuild their own world. But Naruto and Sasuke together stop them before they could. Even though they success defeated them to save the world, but for the what course everyone was dead. Litterally everthing were destroyed from the war.

Every single village were destroyed with fire, bodies everywhere, no more animals and trees, everything gone. Naruto saw this, make his heart broke for the lose of his precious village and people already gone leaving him and Sasuke that the only the last in the world. Well not really the last, he still has his beast inside of him.

Kurama can see what his container is thinking and feel sad for him. He starting to like his container when he meet Naruto at 4 years old age, and seen then they have been friends but after he and Naruto recently start they new friendship, he started to develop his love at his host. After he realise he in love with Naruto, he ask his container to go out with him.

Naruto look around his surrounding, feel sad and despair because they lose everything he treasure the most. Their comrades, friends, family's all gone. Naruto feel his heart breaking apart because he felt he fail to save them as their friends, their leader.

Everthing is gone...

Everyone is also gone...

Now I lose everything...

My friends...

My comrades...

Everyone that care about me, their also gone...

Everyone that finally accept me...

I disappointed them...

I fail...

I fail to save them all...

Then he feel someone holding his right hand tightly. He look at his side and see Sasuke holding his hand with warm smile on his face. Sasuke than pulled Naruto in his crest, hugging him tightly comforting him while Naruto bust into tears in Sasuke crest. Sasuke also feel the same as Naruto, he also feel the lost when everyone died leaving him and Naruto behind in this cruel world but he not in deep so much like Naruto and he feel relief Naruto is still with him.

Sasuke feeling is also the same as Kurama. After he left the village to achieve his goal to kill his brother and go to Orochimaru to get more power, he can't take Naruto out of his mind. After so many years and he already achieve his goal to kill Itachi and know the truth behind his clan massacre and also kill Orochimaru. He still can't take Naruto out of his mind and then he realise that he in love with Naruto.

Flackback before war begin...

He come back to the leaf village and meet Naruto again to make out his time with him and apologize to him for leaving him. But when he came back, he saw the one he love the most is with the other man with red hair and red eyes more good looking than him holding hand together with happy smile on their face. Sasuke feel his heart broken when he saw someone already take his love from him before he could.

And then when both couple saw him, they was shock to see him in the village looking at them with sad face. He want to run away from them, but Naruto bet him and hug him tightly with tears and said he miss him so much and welcome him back with open arm and warm happy tears smile. Sasuke saw how beautiful Naruto was to him and want him to be his but he know that impossible now that Naruto already be taken by the redhead that he didn't even knew who he is.

Sasuke look at the redhead and see him smirking at him. He feel annoyed that he feel the redhead make fun of him because he can't get Naruto before his, but then the next thing happen shock him greatly. The redhead walk to him and put his head near his ear and whisper to him "I know what your feeling on my boyfriend and I don't mind to share him with you if you didn't mind sharing him with me."

Sasuke look at the redhead shock but then he agree with him to share Naruto with him if he can get Naruto to be with him. He don't mind the redhead presence and the redhead willing to share his lover with him. After that he ask Naruto out with him, at first Naruto look hesitant to answer him and he look at the redhead that he knows the name Kurama the nine tail fox and the redhead nod and give him a nice smile at him. And then Naruto accept him to be his another lover.

Flashback end...

When the two broke apart, Kurama start to spoke, "Hey, Naru?" said Kurama in the blond head. "Hmm, hey Kura. What is it?" ask Naruto feel tired because of the battle and crying. "You alright?" ask Kurama worryingly at his mate. But then Naruto broke in tears again, this time a little control. "I fail them Kura, I can't save them. Everything gone, everyone gone. Nobody to protect or talk to. Even the village was destroyed." said Naruto feel more despair.

"But you still have me and Sasuke. Atleast we won the war against Madara and Kaguya, Naru." said Kurama trying to make him feel better. Feeling more sad to see his mate broken like this. At the same time he try to heal a large gash on his mate body and few minor injuries. Well if you could say a few, it's few fracture ribs and a broken arm as small injuries and he suddenly detected something not right with his mate. But he just leave it for the time being. He will tell him and Sasuke at the right time.

Right now it's not the right time to tell them and Naruto still in broken state with the lose of his precious people. "I know but I still failed. I failed to protect them. They were all gone because of me. They were trying to protect me and Sasuke but what course if I can't save them. There's nothing I can do." He said falling to the ground feeling devastated over himself.

He feel the warm of Sasuke body again, hugging him tigtly. Then Kurama get an idea, the idea to fix this. "Naru there is something I could help with but we'll be starting from the beginning. We could travel to the past from where everthing started going down." said Kurama "I'll do it if you and Sasuke agree to travel back with me."

Feeling hopeful Naruto go tell Sasuke about what Kurama said to him. 'I can save them. I can save everyone. I promise I'll save you guys this time.' Thought Naruto with smile on his face. "Sasuke, Kurama said that he had the jutsu to brought us back to the past. Are you want to do this with me?" said Naruto with his pleading face that he give Sasuke.

Sasuke look at him and placing his hand on Naruto face and give him a kiss, "Naru, wherever you go, I'll go with you. We can fix this together and we will live together as family just like our dream. We build the family that we always want. So let's do it." said Sasuke with love and determination in his eyes. He will do this for him and his love. Naruto give him a kiss back and smile. "We'll do it Kura, no matter how many times I have to, if you and Sasuke with me I'll do it." said Naruto with now determination in his eyes just like Sasuke but his more in fire.

"Now I want you and Sasuke to give me as many chakra as you guys can. This jutsu need a lot of chakra to activated. It was actually  a forbidden jutsu or seal that the old man sage have though us bijuu. My chakra alone won't be enough since I use most of them on the battle and stopping you from blood loss." 'And I have to save for our unborn kits too.' Add Kurama in his mind when he explain to them.

"Sure" said Naruto feeling bad for him just smile sheepishly for not noticing his wounds and injuries and causing his lover to use his chakra to heal him but since they will need to use a lot of chakra he couldn't heal him fully.

"Alright. Sasuke hold to Naruto tightly. I will start the jutsu." said Kurama while collecting as many chakra as he could in their body. Sasuke nodded and holding his lover hand tightly, Kurama start the jutsu while pushing the chakra in the seal that he put on the ground. "Taimu toraberu, Himitsu no geijutsu." Suddenly a bright light shower upon them and then they were gone.

Tbc