Chapter 4

After Minato excuse himself, Sasuke look around at his and Naruto apartment. Their apartment not to big not to small, it's perfect for someone to start the family. After that he start to clean their new home while he clean the house, he heard the poof from the bedroom where he left Naruto to sleep there.

Then came out a man look the same age as Minato with red hair and red eyes, the man is Kurama the nine tail fox.

This Kurama look like

Sasuke look at him, "look at who that finally to show up" said Sasuke sarcastically at Kurama. Kurama look at him boring, then he stretch his body. "Ahh~it's nice to go outside. How many days I can't go outside? And the jutsu take many chakra I had, I don't have another choice to restore my chakra back. You know." said Kurama to Sasuke.

Sasuke just rolled his eyes and take out ingredient list that he already make and pass it to Kurama. "If you want to have the fresh air, go buy this for our dinner and breakfast tomorrow, please. And here the money." Kurama just complied and take the list and money from Sasuke, and then he get out the house.

Sasuke saw Kurama out and he continue his clean. After about everything he clean, the living room, the kitchen, the bedroom, the bathroom and the dining room. He just take a break for awhile, and then he heard his Naruto voice calling him. "Sasuke?" He walk to the bedroom and see Naruto awake rubbing his sleepy eyes and yawn with cuteness. Sasuke feel lucky he got a cute fiance and how cute his fiance is when he awake.

Sasuke walk to Naruto on the bedside smile at him, "Hey love, did you get a good sleep?" Naruto look at him smile back and nod. He look around the room, feel unfamiliar in this place. "Where are we?" ask Naruto and look at Sasuke smile at him and sit beside on the bed. "We at our new apartment. The hokage believe our situation and give this house to us and he also said to me that he want to meet us back tomorrow to discuss about our arrangements and want to see what our skill is." explain Sasuke and Naruto nod and him.

Then he feel his stomach want something for him to eat, he look at Sasuke "Ne Sasu, I'm hungry." Sasuke look at him smile again and kiss his forehead, "Wait a minutes for Kurama come back with groceries. What do you want to eat?" said Sasuke sweetly at him. "I want to eat rice ball with tomato in it." Sasuke raise an eyebrows, he know that Naruto don't really like tomatoes. Why he suddenly want to eat it?

Then he's mind click, it must be the babies and Naruto didn't even know about it yet. He kiss him on the cheek, "Alright I go make it when Kurama back, you wait for awhile okay? Maybe you go look around the house while you wait for your food." naruto nod and him give a peak of kiss on the lips at Sasuke. "Thanks honey"

Meanwhile on Kurama view...

Kurama walking at the shopping district buying groceries that Sasuke give him on the list. Seen they start to date with the same guy, they decide to leave together. While Naruto and Sasuke take the role to cook and clean the house, Kurama take the role as buying the groceries. While been busy looking around, he didn't notice everyone look at him mostly women with heart in they eyes. Even though they never seen him around, he was stand out with his good looking and build body just like the man they dream. The fans following him wherever he goes, this situation is noticed by the older blond that walking around the village and saw many fans trailing the redhead.

Minato look at the redhead and feel familiarity on him, like he seen this man somewhere before. He walk to the man to see his face closely, when he saw the redhead face Minato were shock knowing who is this in front of his eyes. He already seen this man before in his future son memories. "K-k-kyu-" Minato didn't have time to continue his sentence and Kurama turn to him also in shock.

But then Kurama calm down immediately, except Minato that still couldn't believe what has he saw. Kurama sigh at him, "If you want to say something, just say it. But make sure you keep your voice down, don't want to get attention from everyone in here do we?" said Kurama with serious but playful voice. After what he said, Minato already recover from his shock and close his mouth.

"What are you doing here anyway? Should you go home and cuddle with your girlfriend?" ask Kurama while he picking some milk and some snack, then he go to the vegetables reception while Minato following him with his red face hearing about his girlfriend. He conclude that it because in front of him is the nine tail fox he must be know the relation with him and Kushina. "Well, Kushina isn't home because she had a mission. So I'm going to have my dinner outside tonight. What are you buying?" said Minato replied Kurama question and ask him question back.

Kurama glance at him and pick the fresh vegetables that said on the list, "I'm buying groceries for us. We don't have anything to eat for tonight and Sasuke didn't really eating outside because he don't like crowded place and Naruto didn't really like waste money for food outside when he and Sasuke can cook. That's why I'm the one would buying the groceries when the two will cook." state Kurama while buying the meat.

Minato look at him and smile, but a little bit shock that the mighty nine tail bijuu is doing the chores for his family and be a good husband for his wife. "Do you want to come for the dinner?" ask Kurama invited him and look at Minato bewildered. "No it's okay, I don't want to interrupted your guys." said Minato refused Kurama offer. "It's alright, I'm sure Naruto would be happy to eat dinner with you just like how family do and I don't think Sasuke would be mind either." said Kurama nicely want the older blond accept his offer.

"Alright if you say so." said Minato didn't have a choice to accept it and he would be happy that he get to taste his future son cooking. Then they continue the shopping with Minato also help Kurama to carried the groceries bag and walk with him to the apartment.

Tbc