Chapter 5

After Kurama finish his chores, he and Minato walk back to his and his mates apartment. "I'm home and I also invite someone for the dinner tonight." said Kurama after he walk in the house and see his mates waiting for him at the living room cuddling. They look up at him and saw Minato behind him, they broke apart they cuddling with Naruto embarrassed face.

They stay like that until Naruto finally calm down from his embarrassment. "W-welcome dad, feel free to make yourself at home. I and Sasuke would go make the dinner for us, while you and Kura wait for the dinner ready." said Naruto and he takes the groceries bag from Kurama hand then walk through the kitchen with Sasuke trailing behind him making the dinner together.

After 30 minutes waiting, the food is ready and their start to eat. Most of the meal is contained with rice, tomato soup, tamagoyaki and tempura. Minato was grateful and lucky that he can eat homemade cooking from his future son and son-in-law. They eat in comfortable silences and Minato want to ask the question that he been curious about form the newlywed.

"So Naruto, how long you, Sasuke and Kurama has been together?" The couples look at him and they look at each other and they look at him back. Then Naruto replied at him back, "Well we been together almost 3 years. At first I dating with Kurama when I fifteen years old  and then I date with Sasuke when we 17." state Naruto with his cheek a little bit pink.

"Heh" said Minato teasing while look at his future son blushing. They continue eating with chatting and enjoying they meal together. Naruto been happily eating his food he wanted, but then he look at the tomatoes soup bowl on his hand with his weird look and Sasuke saw this. "Naruto, what's wrong?" ask Sasuke.

Kurama and Minato look at Naruto when they heard Sasuke asking. Naruto look at him and shook his head, "It's nothing, I just feel weird that I feeling like want to eat tomatoes when I don't really like to eat it that much. But why I suddenly felt like I craving tomatoes and I don't know what the reason." said Naruto and the others look at each other and him.

Minato look at his future son and look back at his future son-in-laws. "You didn't tell him?" ask Minato to Sasuke and Kurama. Naruto look at his future father and his lovers, "Tell me what?" ask Naruto curiously and confuse, what Sasuke and Kurama didn't tell him about? Sasuke and Kurama look at each other and they nod.

Then Kurama start to speak, "Naru" Naruto look at him and Kurama continue "You're pregnant." Naruto eyes wide and his jaw dropped, then he shout "What?"

Time skip the next day...

In the hokage office, Hiruzen still keeping up his work signing the paperwork none stop and he feel he really want a break for this stupid paperwork. Then he heard knock on the door on his office, "come in" said him. The door open and revealed Naruto, Sasuke, Minato and the good look redhead man that he never saw before walk in his office and close the door.

After the door close, Hiruzen order his ANBU guard to leave him and activated the privacy seal. He look at them and the redhead then something click his mind. 'So this is the Kyuubi no kitsune, the nine tail fox in human form. Damn he's really good looking and Naruto were lucky have him. He would be lady killer, no doubt.' Hiruzen though. "Hokage-sama" greet Minato interrupting Hiruzen thought.

Naruto feel pity when he look at his surrogate grandfather that still having trouble with his paperwork. Every leader in Elemental nation has the trouble with they job. He sigh and look at Hiruzen, "Jiji, did you know the solution for your problem right now is using Kagebunshin to getting rid of your paperwork right?" said Naruto and Hiruzen feel stupid for didn't think of that kind of idea.

"Why I didn't think about that? Stupid me. Thank you Naruto for suggesting." said Hiruzen and he created three clone of him and they start to work. Then the real Hiruzen look at them seriously, "Now let discuss about your arrangements. As me and Minato know about who you guys are, but we can't let everyone know except me and Minato so we have to make a plan for you guys to stay here anyone suspicious about you three. Especially you Naruto, because you really look like teenage Minato except your whiskey mark." state Hiruzen. Everyone nodded and think for a plan for them.

They been seating in the hokage office in silence, then Minato is the first start to speak. "How about this, let say Naruto is my long lost brother. Who was separated from me during the beginning of the war. Not many people know about my family, and they would welcome him warmly." explain Minato getting attention from everyone in the room.

"Well, that was a great idea dad. But what about Sasuke? Everyone would know him when they see him in the first glance that he is Uchiha. If Uchiha members saw him and concluded that he is Uchiha but never seen him before, it's became suspicious for us." said Naruto worried and look at Sasuke that smile slightly at him and going back to his emotionless face.

"Don't worry about that Naruto, we just need someone help to cover my story." said Sasuke and everyone look at him confused. Who's that they need help with? Then they saw his emotionless face turn to smug one and Naruto and Kurama knows what that face means. "And who might it be for that?" ask Hiruzen.

Sasuke emotionless face turn to Hiruzen and respond back "My parents, Uchiha Fugaku and Uchiha Mikoto."

Naruto look at him with concern, "Are you sure about this, Sasu? If you tell them about it, there must have the slight chance that they try to use this opportunity take a strike." said Naruto still feel concern of the change of future. Sasuke turn to him and smile nicely, and cares his fiance cheek sweetly. "Don't worry Naru, I know they won't try to and I will make sure that they can't. Trust me." said Sasuke try to comforting him. Naruto nodded to him and look back at Minato and Hiruzen.

Hiruzen nod "Alright, if you sure about it. I will call them to come here in few minutes." said him and he deactivated the private seal and call his ANBU to call Uchiha clan head and his wife to come see him. The ANBU disappear to do the job.

They wait about 30 minutes and they hear the knock on the office door. "Come in" said Hiruzen then the door open revealing to figure that they waiting for. When Fugaku and Mikoto come inside, they saw the group that has been there. Two teen that they didn't recognize but when they saw Minato in the room, they feel like something is going on here. Expectantly, Kurama going back inside Naruto because he feel didn't needed.

Fugaku look at the two stranger, first he look at the teen blond that can resembles as Minato younger brother and then he spotted the boy with Raven hair and black eyes with his emotionless face look at them. At the first glance that he know that this boy is an Uchiha but why he never see him before. Fugaku look at hokage and bow with Mikoto following, "Hokage-sama." greet him to the elder Hokage.

"Ah, Fugaku and Mikoto. Come in and take a sit. There is something I want to discuss about." said the Hokage and the two follow and seat at the couch that already in the room. Then Hiruzen continue, "Now before we start, I want to warn that this information is SS rank secret and I want you to keep it yourself. What been told in here, it didn't come out from outside. Is I got it clear?" said Hiruzen with his leading command.

"Yes Hokage-sama" respond everyone in the room. Hiruzen nod satisfied and he continue again, "Okay then, first Fugaku and Mikoto let me introduce you to this two boys. First is the blond one name is Namikaze Naruto and the second one is Uchiha Sasuke. Expectantly this two is from the future." explain Hiruzen and the two Uchiha couple were shock when they heard it.

Tbc