Chapter 8

It's been two months Naruto and the others come to the past and Sasuke and Kurama been looking after him and the babies health. Just like Tsunade said, his babies condition getting stable until he get 3 week rest. But he still not allowed to do some training or mission because it will let the babies get in bad conditions again or maybe they will lost the babies.

So Sasuke or Kurama would make sure that he won't do something restless that will harm Naruto and they children. Hell, he even didn't allowed to cook or clean the house and let Sasuke or Kurama do those thing even he protested too. Those two don't even left on his side to make sure he's alright and getting overprotective for him.

Sometimes Minato came to visit too see how he's doing and because of that Naruto keep complaining to Minato about how protective Sasuke and Kurama is. Minato just smile at him when he heard about it, he happy that his son get a good husbands that really care and love about him.

Not only Minato, sometimes Mikoto and Itachi also came to visit and hang out with Naruto. She start getting comfortable of Naruto presence because the boy is sweet and caring boy. She feel lucky to have him in her family, whenever Naruto is near she can feel that the boy give a warm pleasant aura in him. Make everyone feel calm and relaxed and she hope that she won't lost him from whatever reason he came here into the past.

Itachi came with his mother because he want to see Naruto again. He feel jealous at  his uncle having a beautiful and kind wife like Naruto. When he heard that Naruto is pregnant, he were shock that male can get pregnant and feel excited how he's unborn cousins will be look like.

For the past few months, Naruto get his check up again. This time with the presence of Kushina. When Kushina came back from the mission, she immediately report to the Hokage that the Kyuubi getting wild and rampaging inside the seal. Telling something that she don't really understand. She tell the Hokage what the fox tell her, telling that the fox feel the presence of his soulmate and he keep yelling at Kushina that to let him out so he can meet his soulmate.

Hokage listen to her and he understand what the Kyuubi trying to said. It's look like the Kyuubi caught the presence of Naruto as his life partner. So the Hokage call Naruto and Minato, then the two Jinchuriki meet. Kurama also presented for look after Naruto and their unborn child. When Kushina feel the Kyuubi chakra on Kurama, she start to screaming and her body getting guarded.

"How can he came out? What's going on? Why this demon is out of the seal?" yelling Kushina still her eyes can't take off from Kurama. Kurama just give her a smirk smugly on his face while Naruto flinch when he heard the word of demon came out from his mother mouth. Minato try to calm her down, telling her it's alright and tell her Kurama mean no harm.

After they got Kushina calm down but she still keep her guard. They explain too her what happen, introduced Naruto that he came from the future and he was Minato and Kushina future's son and he were the nine tail jinchuriki from the future. And telling her that the event from the future, the Kyuubi attack, Uchiha massacre, the Sound and Sand invasion on the Chunin exam, the death of third Hokage in the hand on Orochimaru, Pain invasion destroying the whole of leaf village and the fourth great shinobi war.

Kushina listen every single detail from the future and when she know that her son were left alone, she feel guilty and sad. As Jinchuriki herself, she knows what the life of Jinchuriki going through. She felt her heart broken and she break into tears and hug her son. Keep apologize for make his life miserable.

Then they keep catching up and have a small conversation. Kushina was shock when she hear that her son dating and married with the Kyuubi and one of her best friend's son. When she saw how happy her son is with them, she can help feel relief that there was someone that still care and love about her son. Of course she give Kurama a Uzumaki mother's warning if he hurt Naruto, she won't hesitate to threatened him with her Uzumaki fury and break his every bone and also tell him to replies this message to Sasuke if he do the same.

Kurama know what this Uzumaki can do, and shudder in fear. He keep himself and his mate away from crazy Uzumaki. Lastly Naruto keep updating from his pregnancy check up and tell Kushina about it. Kushina squeals when she got a news that her son were pregnant and she will be a grandmother.

So that's why she with Naruto when his next medical check up. If you want to know how months, it's 5 months and Tsunade already got a gender for the both of twins. It because he carrying a twins, his belly is bigger than usual and he can't go outside anymore because he don't want anyone look at him weirdly because of his big belly.

"Alright, Naruto. The babies is completely in health, another 4 months you be due on in May. So make sure you take care of yourself and your children. Keep eating more healthy and take some more rest. Well then, that's all for today. See you on another next monthly check up." said Tsunade and she pack her things.

"Thank you, Tsunade-sama" said Kushina and bow at her slightly showing gratitude and Naruto followed. After Kushina show Tsunade the way out, she goes back to where her son is.  Naruto is on the bed looking at the window spacing out thinking about his husband and mate that on the mission. Kushina saw the look on his face, she start to get worried. It because she knows what he been thinking about.

Naruto been doing that lately after Sasuke and Kurama leave him to go on the mission. If you ask what the mission is, it was the Kanabi bridge mission. The reason of the Great fourth Shinobi war happen. Naruto don't have choice to feel worried for Sasuke and Kurama. He want to go with them but with his condition right now prevent him do so and will just drag his spouses down for and ruin their plan.

But he knows that he don't need to worried about them because he know how strong and capable Sasuke is and he also know Kurama will too. If something happen to them, he will know immediately because the connection with him and Kurama as Jinchuriki and Bijuu is strong. It also because they were mate, they can feel the connection for each other.

So he just need to pray for their own safety and come back to him safe and in good condition. Because he don't want to be left alone and shoulder the burden to safe everyone and the future. And he don't want his children growing up without their fathers.

Tbc