Chapter 1

25 years in the past...

"Aghh" there was groan sound of someone awake from their consciousness. The man with raven hair open his black eyes, look at his surrounding and he realise that he in the forest. The forest that he though he would never see it again. Then he saw someone laying beside him, when he look at the person he recognize immediately at the first glance. "Naruto!" he approach his lover that still unconscious.

Suddenly he heard the sound in the bushes and he's guard is up. He take out his weapon while he holding his lover protectively. Then came out four figures from the bushes, three unfamiliar chakra and one he familiar with but a little different. When he saw their hitai-ate that from Konoha, he relax a bit and still a little cautious. The four that saw him, they guard up, prepare for the battle.

The group were considered with one Jonin and three Genin. Oh wait one of them Chunin. Sasuke look at the group, the Jonin is look a little older than him and his lover like 5 years older than them and he has blond hair just like his lover but a little lighter than Naruto and he also has the same blue eyes just like Naruto. He recognize the man because he was the fourth hokage from his timeline and Naruto future father, Namikaze Minato.

And then he look at the boy with silver gravity hair and black eyes. When he look a the boys he recognize him immediately. This boy is his and Naruto former teacher, Kakashi-sensei but a little bit younger. And he look at beside his former future sensei, and saw the boy with black hair and black eyes and he also recognize this boy, Uchiha Obito.

The one that start the war and the one suddenly turn allies helping him and Naruto defeat Kaguya. Then the last one he look at the girl, with brunette hair and purple eyes and she has purple paint on her cheek. Sasuke conclude that this girl is Nohara Rin, the girl that make Uchiha Obito go crazy from her lost.

Then the older blond walk in front of his students to protect them, he cautiously walk in front him his hand on his pouch ready to take out his weapon when he detect any ill intension from this young man. "Who are you? What are you doing in our border?" ask the older blond more like interrogate him.

Sasuke scoffed at the older blond and then he feel the stir from his lover. He look at him and the group also look at Naruto when they saw Sasuke look at him. Naruto try to open his eyes, "Hmm, Sasu? What's wrong?" ask Naruto with his sweet and lovely voice calling his nickname. Then when he look around and saw the group. His eyes wide mostly when he saw his future father were here looking at him curiously but cautious.

Then he look back at Sasuke, smiling at him that look turn into concern. "Are you okay Naru?" ask Sasuke worried in his voice. Naruto just nodded and then suddenly he feel something wrong with his stomach and he feel want to throw up. He place his hand on his mouth, he get up from Sasuke and run to the bushes. "Naruto!?" Sasuke saw his lover suddenly get up from his arm and run to the bushes. Sasuke run to him and saw Naruto throwing up.

"Hey are you alright?" ask Sasuke getting more worried at him. After Naruto feel something won't getting out from his mouth again, he start to feel weak and he pass out. Sasuke hurriedly catch him before he fall. "Oi, Naruto? What's wrong? Naruto? Naru!?" ask Sasuke start to panic when he see Naruto pass out.

Minato pov

I'm were with my team getting back from the mission and then I feel the presence on the right side of us. I order my team to stop and we cautiously walk to where I feel the presence. When we came out from the bushes, I saw a boy like in his late teen with his raven hair and black eyes looking at us cautiously but suddenly he relax a bit when he saw our hitai ate.

Then I saw another boy the same age as this boy with blond hair just like me in his arm still unconscious. The thing how he hold him just like he trying to protect the blond boy and don't want us to take him away from him. I were curious with the boy his holding, it because I can see the resemblance with me in him without me having whiskey mark just like on the boy cheek. And his body more feminist than I've a little muscular. I saw the boy with raven looking at us like he know us but he didn't show ill intension to attack us. I didn't find them wearing any hitai ate so I can't detect if they enemies or allies.

I then start to interrogate him, "Who are you? What are you doing in our border?" The boy with raven hair scoffed and look at me cautiously trying to think what he gonna answer. Then he look at the boy his holding that showing he will wake up. I look at the boy and when he open his eyes, I were shock that he has the same blue eyes as me. But he's more darker and beautiful than me, he can disguise as me or he would pass as my younger brother if he want to. Who is this boy?

When the boy open his eyes, he look at the boy that holding him, "Hmm, Sasu? What's wrong?" The boy ask him with he letting out his sweet and lovely voice. I were confuse when I detected his voice full of love and passion and it's directed at the other boy. The other boy give him a smile, a warm smile and then his expression turn into concerns, "Are you okay, Naru?" ask the boy with concerns in his voice.

The blond boy that the raven boy call him Naru (I don't think that his full name) were looking around and then he spotted us. His eyes wide when his eyes landed on me and then he look back the raven hair that he call Sasu (and I don't think that also his full name ether, what is this? I feel like I intruding they love life) and nodded than he suddenly cover his mouth with his hand and run to the bushes.

The raven boy run after him in panic and we saw the blond were throwing up and then he pass out. The raven boy hurriedly catch him before fall. "Oi Naruto? What's wrong? Naruto? Naru!?" ask the raven boy in panic when he saw the blond boy pass out. This is make me concerns and walk to him. "Hey, is he alright?" I ask him and he turn to me and his face look cautious again. But he answer me back.

"I don't know" he said and look back at the blond boy that suddenly pass out. I walk to him slowly, "Can I check on him? Maybe my student can find something." I offer to him nicely and then I look Rin, one of my students that learn medic jutsu. Rin nodded and she walk to me, I look at the raven boy back and he hesitantly nod back and give Rin space to examine the blond boy.

"He's okay, just he has chakra depletion and..." said Rin but then she hesitant to speak. "What's wrong, Rin?" I ask Rin feel more concern and the boy next to me getting more worried. Rin look at him, "Um... I just want to ask, it's Naruto-san a boy or girl?" ask Rin with weird question. Me and others raise and eyebrow, mostly the raven boy. "A boy, why? It don't have anything to do with this." Answer him and Rin hesitantly try to said something.

"Um... How should I explain this. I detected some life inside him. Maybe two." said Rin getting us more confused. "What are you trying to said Rin?" Obito ask her this time. Rin look at him and then back at the raven boy, "I think his pregnant." said Rin. This time make everyone jaw drop mostly me.

"What?"

Tbc