TUS Key Departments

The 'Departments' in which we hire are listed below:

******

TUS Review Dept;

1. Reviewer's Admin:- The Reviewer's Admins' have to be excellent at criticism. They have to know ful well that that they have to give creative criticism and not just rude comments. They should also know that, they shouldn't sugar coat, the mistakes of an individual. They should keep track of all the different reviewers, and make sure that all the reviewers are doing their respective tasks and not dilly-dallying. On offence, they can report to the Head Admin

Book Reviewer/Critic:-
The book reviewers or the book critics, have to know what they are signing up for. We need people, who understand what are the flaws of a book, which things are good and which things are bad for a book. They are highly critics or we can say book worms, and can point out a mistake in a book, with just reading a page of it. We need people, who understand the depths of the book, how it flows, the grammer, the punctuation and all the magical screws and drivers of a mystifying book. Also, they shouldn't be rude or insensitive when giving reviews, in lieu, they should be highly sensitive, to know that when people write books, they pour their heart and soul into it. They should give creative criticism, and not just rude, vicious, spamming comments. They should know what they are doing.

TUS Judging Dept;

2. Judges' Admin/Head Judge:- The Head Judge's position is just like an Admin. They should know what they are opting for, and if they can do it. The Head Judge will determine that the, result made by the Permanent Judges is based on truthfulness, or if it's fake to the point of maliciousness. The Head Judge will than see, if the results are true and worthy enough, to be declared, or not. If they are, the Head Judges', will send the results, to the Manager, and than he/she will send it to the Founder for declaration. Contrary, if the Head Judge is suspicious about the results, he/she will again, demand for new, true results to be made, will supervise it himself/herself and have the authority to report the culprit to the Head Admin.

Permanent Judge:-
The Permanent Judges' will have permanent seats, when we host a contest. Their name will be at the top, and they can choose, the genre (s) they are suitable with. When, for the contest, we hire more temporary judges, they will determine their results also, to see if they are tooth and nail honest. Under no circumstances, should they allow bribing or any other dishonest means. If any judge is caught bribing or being dishonest, strict action will be taken against them.

TUS Graphics Dept;

3. Graphic designers' Admin:- They would be the head of all the graphic makers. They should have the eye for beauty and art. The Head of Graphics will be seeing over the graphic makers. When we publish a new book, or contest, they will open their own mini- contest and see which one of our own graphic maker is the best. Then the best cover, or any form of art that is chosen by both the graphic heads' will be used in the new book, or awards contest. The Graphic designers' Admin has the power to foresee, if the graphic maker's graphics' are good enough, for him/her to be a member. But the final decision will be of the Founder.

Graphic designer/maker:-
They should have an eye for art and beauty. They would work for the community as well as provide their art graphic services in the community service book. They can request any payment. They would also be asked to make the following for the community;

▪ Covers

▪ Banners

▪ Posters

▪ Manips

▪ Anything for or related to arts.

TUS Editorial Dept;

4. Editor's Admin:- You will be expected to give biweekly reports to the Head Admins about the work your department has done. You will be expected to look over the other editors in the Editorial Shop.

Editor (03/15):-
They would work in the published shops and would be engrossed in one of the services by the community. People will come to them so that they can edit their work. They can request any form of payment. The editors are one of the building pillars of the community.

TUS Writing Dept;

5. Writer's Admin:- You are to give biweekly reports if your department has done anything or not. You are to supervise and help them.

Writer/Content creator (02/10):-
They would help the Founders, to write books and content i.e blurbs, loglines, taglines, descriptions, announcements etc. They should be good in writing, and putting their thoughts to paper. They should be strict writers, for conveying their thoughts and words across, and should only add a pinch of humour. They would help make the up-coming books and reports for our magazine as well as other social media.

TUS Interview Dept;

6. Interviewer's Admin:- Whenever we decide to interview a well-known and famous author, for his/her's books', they will be the one's who interview them. They should know, how to interview a person. They would also foresee that, all the interviewers are doing their respective tasks. They have the power to report any of the interviewers.

Interviewer:-
Interviewers will be taking interviews of people who we hire. They should be people who are amicable, and know how to converse with new applicants. Additionally, they should will be working in TUS interview shops, when it opens. Interviewers must have a humorous streak, as well as a kind disposition.

TUS Relations Dept;

7. Ambassador's Admin:-
These Admins should make friendly relations, with the other communities. They are the conversing and relation making duet of the community. They should have the most polite and civilized talking skills. They would also be the ones, who will go to a community, when we decide to affliate with them. They will also oversee, the other Ambassadors.

Language Ambassador:-
They would visit other profiles, and make friendly relations with them. They would also spread the word of any Awards we are hosting. Language Ambassaodors should know other language(s) other than English.
TUS hires Ambassadors who have a grip of any of these languages;

-Hindi
-Urdu
-Swahili
-Punjabi
-French
-Spanish
-Chinese
-German
-Russian
-Hispanvi
-Portugese
-Others(any other language)

So, if any of these is your cup of tea, then, do apply.

How to apply?
The application form link is at the end of our profile description. Tap that and then click the form named '2b', after filling Form 1.

And, if these are not your cup of tea, then,

Flip the page, as there are,
More Positions!

~TUS.

.