Rules & Regulations

RULES MUST BE FOLLOWED. Period.

All civilizations in the world had or has rules. Even the most powerful countries and states have rules and regulations, which the country's citizens have to abide by.

Just like that, our Community also have rules, which we abide(they are a pain in the ass but still).

*****

Rule #1:- Give a Permanent Follow to TheUtopianSociety_, Alpha_Me8 and _TheUtopianSociety

Rule #2:- Follow all community members. Even if you are an Admin, or a Manager, you will follow everybody. We are a family, and even if this sounds cheesy, it's the truth. When we become a group of responsible individuals, we become a FAMILY.

Rule #3:- Be respectful. Help others and they will help you. Be friendly, and helpful. Always follow the golden rule, Treat others, as you want to be treated by them.

Rule #4:- Be sincere. Frankly, and even harshly, we don't need people who are insincere. We need people, who can work hard, with us. People of METTLE. So please, fill the form only when you think you can handle the work. Be a responsible adult not a silly child.

Rule #5:- Be supportive and efficient. Co-ordinate with other community members. Remember, they are your friends, help them, be nice to them, and you will get that back.

Rule #6:- Don't be rude, or offensive. If you are either of them, you will get a Craven Mark. If you get 3 Craven Marks, in a row, no Admin will hesitate to kick you out. More on the Craven Mark, will be coming in the next chapter.

Rule #7:- Discord is COMPULSORY. You need to have it for effortless communication.

Rule #8:- After reading this Guide, you are to look for link beneath our profile description. It will lead you to a Docs, where there will be 3 links, consecutively for 3 forms. After you have filled & submitted them, you are required to wait.

Rule #9:- You will be send our Test Server's Link, where we will conduct two tests, consecutively.
1. Test 01
2. Test 02
Passing both of them, and you'll be sent the official server's link.

Rule #10:- If you want to go on a hiatus or take a sit back, you can always do that, but first inform about it to your respected Admin. He/She will than tell about it to the Manager, and than the Manager can inform about it to the Founder.

If you go on a hiatus, inform to your Admin 1 week before, so that all the necessary arrangements can be made, and if you leave without any notice, you will be blacklisted for 5 months, until and unless it's an emergency.

Rule #11:- When you join the community, and for some reason want to leave it for good, you won't be allowed to do so for 2 months. You have to do your work like before, and after 2 months are completed only than will you be allowed to leave, if you so want.

Rule #12:- If you leave the community, due to any reason, you won't be allowed to join back again for 5 months. After 5 months you can join back again, if you so want. No training, will be conducted again.

Rule #13:- None of you is superior than others. If you are an Admin or even an Manager, don't think yourself superior. Please don't develop the superiority complex, and think that other member's of the community are inferior to you. This is rude and disrespectful. Even if you are an Admin or a Manager, yes, you do more work than other members, but all people are equal. You would get credit for it, but always be humble, to others. This will be thoroughly appreciated.

Rule #14:- Be punctual. We don't want people to delay us. Why hold back the whole community because of a member's idleness?

Please refrain to do such lazy things, and for the record, no one likes lazy/idle people. ;)

Rule #15:- A shout-out to your followers about the community, with the profile link is mandatory before applying.

Rule #16:- Once you are an official member, you will be expected to mention the designation you hold in this community in your profile description, which is mandatory.

Rule #17:- The option for accepting or rejecting the official community sash is upto you, and will be asked in the application form.

●Rule #18:- Being in the community you are allowed to join other communities on the promise that you will give your due time to this one

Rule #19:- If you host any contest or Awards on your profile, do enlighten us about it, so that we are aware and can better help you with anything you want.

So, Amigos, If you think you have the METTLE and can take the responsibility, than you are more than welcome to turn to the next page of this community guide.

Au Revoìr,

-The UtopianSociety.