TUS Hiring

In this chapter, we will tell you the whole process with which we accept a new member in our community. The tests we conduct and much more.

 The tests we conduct and much more

In steps :-

Step #1:- While browsing, through Wattpad you come across The Utopian Society.

OR

while surfing through someone's profile, you come across our community, and you are interested to check it out.

Step #2:- You read through our profile, and decide to apply, to be a member at this community. But first before applying you have to give these profiles your Permanent Follow. TheUtopianSociety_, _TheUtopianSociety

Alpha_Me8

After following these accounts, you click the link, given at the end of our community's profile and complete, the given form.

Step #3:- After filling the form, you take a sit back. In or after 24 hours, the Founder will herself reply to you, that if by assessing your application the tests have to be conducted or not. You will get the Test Discord Server's link.

Step #4:- The tests consist of two rounds, i.e the;

☆ The Test 01

☆ The Test 02

We really can't tell you about the tests, as they are to be kept secret. Also, these will depend on what you have applied for, e.g. banners if you have applied for graphic designer's position.

Also, if you pass The Test 01, and fail The Test 02, than you won't be accepted as a member, and will be rejected. You won't be able to apply again, as a member, for 3 months.

Step #5:- If you pass, both the tests successfully than (*confetti will be thrown everywhere*) you will be given the title of the UTOPIAN.

Step #6:- You will than be provided, with a sash of THE UTOPIAN SOCIETY, if you have mentioned yes in the option in the form.

You can stick it, using Canva, or Picsart, or you can ask one of the other members of the community. They can help you, or do it for you. As they are your FAMILY.

Step #7:- Your books will be added to our Community's reading list. We will also give you, a shout-out as our member, or as an Admin.

Step #8:- You will be sent the official discord server's link after you become a member.

Step #9:- PM your respective Admin, for your first task as a Utopian Society's Member. Be polite and responsible!

And Enjoy!

*****

If you have any queries, related to the hiring process of the Utopian Society, ask in this in-line comment section or PM, Alpha_Me8.

May you become a Utopian.

- The UtopianSociety.☆