W E L C O M E

Introduction to THE UTOPIAN SOCIETY

THE FOUNDATION: The foundation of this community as a whole was laid by Alpha_Me8 It is an inspiration for people who strive everyday to make the world a better and perfect place to live and thrive in.

THE MEANING: Utopia (/juːˈtoʊpiə/ yoo-TOH-pee-ə) is an imagined community or society that possesses highly desirable or nearly perfect qualities for its citizens. The term was first used by Sir Thomas More for his 1516 book Utopia, describing a fictional island society in the south Atlantic Ocean off the coast of South America.

___________________

This community is based on perfection, of how we as a human, a group or as an individual view it.

The idea, of The Utopian Society, didn't came as a revelation, as it is one of the most debated and vocal topic across the globe.

It is the ups and downs of human life and culture and how different people view it in various perceptions. No one is perfect but,

#AllCanStriveForPerfection.

This community upholds, the way of how people strive for perfectionism throughout the ages, and how they built a world deviod of any negative emotion.

__________________

AIMS AND OBJECTIVES

-We indulge people free of caste, creed, sexuality, gender, or religion. We are open to anyone and everyone.

-We aim to bring together a number of able readers and writers, to create an atmosphere of learning with fun.

-We aim to provide services to the Wattpadians, including but not limited to; graphic designing, reviewing, editing, proofreading, interviewing etc.

-We hope to Ascend writers who are worthy of being known as able authors.

-We hope to inspire feelings of kinship through our mutual love of reading and writing books!

__________________

So, Amigos, if this lights a spark of revolution inside your hearts, then flip the page for more!
-The Utopian Society.