part -52

It's swasan wedding night..
Sanskar entered in his room..
The room is filled with flowers and candles which is giving romantic environment.. In centre bed  which simple  decorated... And a flower path way is decorated from door to terrace door

 And a flower path way is decorated from door to terrace door

              #flowers path
.. ...he followed the path  And  opend balcony door and came terrace.. Terrace is fully decorated.. Full terrace is covered with curtains where no one can see anything and candles are kept every corner..

 Full terrace is covered with curtains where no one can see anything and candles are kept every corner

                  #curtains

And a center a bed is decorated

And a center a bed is decorated .. And our beautiful bride is sitting in centre of the bed by covering her face..
Sanskar went near her and sat on bed.. Swara was playing with her fingers bcoz of nervousness.. Sanskar lifted her veil saw her face which is glowing due to moon light... Swara  bowed her head due to shyness.. And moved her legs and again started to play with her fingers..
San:jaan ur behaving as its our first time..
Swa:sanskar I nw it's not first time but it is my first time as new bride ..sanskar smiled and removed her gunghat from her head and started to remove her jewelry romantically..
#Mature content #
Sanskar removed her all jewelries..opened her hairs....he ran finger from her temple to her neck romantically she closed her eyes and lost in his touch he slowly unpined her duppata  and removed it she came to sense and pushed him and stand to go but sanskar holded her hand and stood her back   she is now standing only in her blouse and Lahenga.. Her hairs are flying in air her chest is doing up and down bcz of her fast breathing and cleavage is clearly visible ..she is looking Divine in open her and her sindoor is making her more beautiful  he slowly slides her hairs and kissed on her neck  she clutched her Lehenga ..he slowly untied her Dori  and ran his hand romantically  and kissed her back ..he slides her blouse from her shoulder and kissed her shoulder. Slowly he removed her blouse  and made it fall.. Swara breath came heavy... He made her turn he  bited on her neck  she gasp due to pain and ran her fingers in his hairs.. Slowly he kissed and soothen bitted area.. Then he traila kiss  from neck to her cleavage.. Then he saw her face she is closing her eyes and breathing heavily.. He holded her chin due to which she opend her eyes.. Both eyes are showing love and desire his eyes fell  on her juicy lips which is shivering  he placed his lips on soft on her lips and started to kiss she to respond to his kiss.they were chweing each other lips like its  der fav chocolate ..his hands shamelessly roamed on her body.. He pressed her breast while kissing both are fully drowned in each other touch her hands on his hairs and his hands on her waist both are pushing each other body more. He pinched her milky waist to which she gasped taking opportunity  he entered his tongue in her mouth and explore each corner of her mouth.. Both are playing with each other tongue.. Soon both broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen  both are breathing heavily... Then he dugged his face on her neck start to kissing  biting and sucking..her fragrance making him more wild aftersome time he stopped and holded swara hand and placed on his Kurta indicating her to open.. Swara start to unbutton his kurta. Saskar was half naked . Sanskar pulled her Lahenga Dore and her Lahenga fell down. Now swara is only in her undergarments.. ..he lifted her and placed her on bed and came above her.. He started to kiss,bite and lick every naked part of her body  swara was enjoying her husband torture and moaning her moaning making him more wild.. Then he sat and removed his pant now he is only in his boxer he came above her  swara can feel his hardness.. Sanskar unhooked her bra and removed it  ..her boobs came out bouncing  ..he started to press it with both hands and he took right nipple in his mouth and started to kiss and in left hand he  pressed her another boobs.. He kissed bite and sucked nipple  ..he is sucking her nipples as hungry lion.. Then he left her right boobs and took left boobs in his mouth and did same.. Then he kissed her belly button while His hands Travell to her core she is all wet he rubbed her hand on her wet core  then removed her panty..now swara is all naked.. He came up and start to kiss her and where with one hand he holded her cheek and kissing and other hand rubbing her wet core then enterd his tongue and start to explore it  and tasted it then came and placed his lips on her  tasted her .. He slowly inserted his finger  swara  gasps due to pain he kissed her to soothen her pain and slowly inserted 2 fingers and then 3 she was all  wet and moaning  sanskar stopped Swara saw him confused.. He removed his boxer as soon he removed his boxer his manhood came out it was hard swara saw and blushed saskar came above her and trace his manhood on her all body and  he took her hand and placed on it  ..swara start to caresses his manhood sankar was moaning.. Swara came above him and sat on him.. She kissed him both are busy in kissing they both broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen  then she kissed on his neck  and bites on his neck he hissed in pain swara kissed bited area to soothen the pain then she kissed on his chest and bited his nipple  he was hissing in pain but our swara is taking revenge for his torture which he gave before some time.. Then she sensioluy touched his manhood and start to rubb it  sanskar was moaning then placed it in between her breast and rubbed  then she slowly took it in her mouth and started  to suck .. She was teasing him  she rubbed his manhood on her wet core  it's enough for sanskar he pulled her took her in his below.. Swara was shocked she don't knw what happened.sanskar started to kiss her  ..he  rubbed his tool on her wet core  swara was moaning in pleasure..
Swa:ahh.ummm sanskar plz don't teaseme..
San:its tit for tat baby
Swa:ummm sanskar plz.. I can't take it anymore enter na ..With his love request he positioned himself on her core. Slowly he stared to enter swara pirched her nails on his back.. Sanskar entered half. Swara was crying due to pain. Sanskar kissed her forehead  ..swara saw his eyes which is showing love and care  she was list in his eyes taking this chance he given last stroke and he fully enterd  Swara shouted in pain sanskar kissed her to divert her mind  after some time when she is OK he stared to trust soon her pain turn into pleasure.. Room is filled with moaning and groaning sounds.. Both love birds are busy in their word.soon sanskar sliped his seeds in her womb swara is feeling fully women  her man's women..after some times again they start their love making . They did love making till morning and came to climax few times but still they are hungry for each other..its almost 3 in the morning both got tired of their love session.due to tiredness both slept and sanskar was still inside her both are having happy smile on their face.. Both are feeling complete again..