57

It's almost evng they all reached India..
Sanskar 's bodyguards and cars are waiting .. Swasan bid bye to Sujram ,dida and Shomi... Sujram and uttra went to mm, Shomi, dida and ayush went to badi and swasan left to their mansion ..
Maheshwari mansion
All are sitting in hall ragini is serving Tea..
As soon Sujram enter in the mansion ap who saw them started her nonsense.
Ap:o finally  u r back..  I thought u ll come after a year..
Sujram ignored them and went in hall.. Mf felt changes in them.. SujRam and uttra sat on sofa and servant brought water for them.. Mf are shock to see their attitude ram  and uttra is sitting beside each other putting legs on legs in bossy attitude and uttra dressing style also full changed..
Ap:uttra what is this how are u sitting in front of elders and what is this dress....uttra ignored her answer got busy in mobile this rise ap temper..
Ap: sujata  see her  see how she is dressing ..
Suj:uttra  go and change  ur dress jiji is telling u correct..
Uttra: mom uttra has tears in her eyes
Ram saw sujata in disbelief .. All  mf smiled Victoriously that sujata is still thier puppet but next sentence made them shock and ram and uttra happy..
Suj:yes beta go and change dress  and  get fresh.. Jiji told u to change ur dress bcz u came from outside and  the dress will be dirty so how can u stay in dirty dress u will fall sick.. See how much jiji cares about u.. Go beta get fresh and take some rest.. I will  call u when dinner is ready.. And winked on ram and uttra  both are enjoying sujata this avtar
Ap:  sujata what u r telling.
Suj: it's OK jiji  don't worry to much .. U r thinking that she should take more rest na.. After dinner she will sleep.. And don't worry me and ram ji also take proper rest.. Let's go ram ji other wise jiji will feel bad.. Telling both Sujram and uttra went to their room ..
Here mf are in still shock what just happened.
Now in Badi.
As soon Shomi dida and ayush enterd all badi members saw Shomi shockingly..
Shekar who just came from shop saw Shomi shockingly bcz Shomi is fully dressed as married women..they ignored all and went to bose house.. Dida and ayush enterd inside and dida told Shomi to wait outside.. While Shomi standing out side shekar came to her.
Shek:mishti what is this? This attire..
Shm:yes married womens will wear this type only na.
Shek: it means u forgived me... U r giving one more chance to our relation na... I'm so happy Misti.. I can't tell how much I'm happy now.. Maa see Shomi given one more chance.. Shekar told this seeing Parvati who came to do evng pooja..
Shom:excuse me.. Who are u? And what realtion u r talking about.. And I'm not any Misti so for god sake stop calling me that..
Par: what are u sharmista  u r wearing mangalsutra and that sindoor in ur head.. U r asking what relation..u r my daughter in law.. And my son shekar gadodias wife and my grand daughter ragini mother sharmista gadodia.. Dida and ayush came after hearing sound before ayush could answer Shomi spoke..
Shom:sorry to say aunty neither I'm ur daughter in law and nor ur son's wife and not even grand daughter mother .. I'm not any sharmista gadodia.. I'm Mrs sharmista singhania.. Mother of swara singhania and ayush singhania.... If u please excuse..we had long journey we are tired so please stop ur this drama and let us be in peace... Maa u do rituals.. We have lots of work ..unless like others.. Ayush and dida was happy to see Shomi this new avtar and all badi members and gadodia are shocked..
Dida did Shomi arti and welcomed her.. All sat on sofa.
Ayu:maa what was that.
Shom:what.
Ayu:what u did out side.. I'm impressed..
Shomi :all thanks to arnav.. He already knows this will happen so he told me and he only given me strength.
Dida:what? arnav .
Sho: Han maa when I was packing bags he told me how they will behave and even he told me so many tricks to tackle this gadodia.. He was not sure what they will do so he taught me how to reply in every situation step by step and see today his teaching works..
Ayu:amazing maa. If shona di also here even she have saw this.
Dida: yes  but don't worry we will tell her how Shomi rocked..
Shomi:no need of that..
Dida:y.
Shomi :bcz she already know this.
Dida/ayush: how.
Shom:when u both came inside to take arti plate then she called me to inform that they have reached and when I was talking with her shekhar came so she have listened all.. Now just she ended the call bcz sujata ji was calling her.. Now let's go get fresh and take rest.. I ll prepare dinner..
Dida:shomi even u r tired  u also go and take rest afterwards we will both prepare.
Ayu:no need ...now both go and take rest dinner will come at 8 at ur door step..
Shom:what.
Ayu:papa msged me that he ordered food so no need to prepare now go and take rest.. All went and got fresh took a nap .
In sm mansion swara talked with Sujram uttra dida Shomi and ayush.. And even they all talked to arnav raj and Sona  they all are in conference call and told whatever happened everyone praised sujata and Shomi For their strong reply and encourage them..swasan was happy bcz now thier mothers are taking their own stand and becoming independent..
Soon all had dinner and went to sleep... Living all mf gf in shock  with tired and happy faces ...