54

Let's start
It's noon all are  discussing about reception.. It's a grand party so party will held in 7 star hotel it's singhanias hotel only ...  So after lunch everyone left to hotel only dida, Aryan and shomrav  and swara's friends left in home Bcz dida was tired of all this functions and busy day  Aryan also tired so shomrav stood their with dida and Aryan rest all went to hotel for preparation as reception is next day and it's Singh's and sm party so they want everything perfect.. All reached hotel Swayush,sujram and uttra is seeing this hotel first time swayush is shocked to see the hotel Bcz when swara was small she once told when she will become big she will built a  big hotel and swara is good in drawing so she sketched a hotel  and she named it as "DREAM"as per swara wish Raj build same hotel and kept same name that is "DREAM"..sanskar came and whispers in her ears..
San:see ur dream it comes true..
Swa:how come this.. I mean how they knw about my dream
San:they knw more about wait and watch...Swara went near fountain which is exact Infron of main entrance.. The name of hotel Is reflecting in water she touched the name a lone tears came in her eyes before it fell down Raj holded it.. He turned her towards him and wipped her tears.. Till now sona told everything to Sujram and uttra they got to knw one thing what swara meants to them.. They are happy bcz of swara.. In short time swara became everyones favourite..
Raj:doll why this tears  ..dont waste it. It is very Precious..
Swa: it tears of happiness bade papa.. It was my dream to built a hotel but I couldn't so I named it as dream bcz it will remain my dream only not reality I totally forgot about this dream.. But now seeing my dream comes true I was shock and happy.. So it's a tears of happiness..
Raj:its my doll dream then how can I doesn't fulfil it.. Beta u ayush and sona are my first priority so fullfilling ur dreams are my duty. now ur all dreams will comes true.. I ll fullfill ur all dreams.. . And u know even ur badi maa also dreamed about hotel..
Swa:really
Raj:yes but she is not good in sketch so she only told about building not Name and sketch..
Swa:but how u got this sketch..
Raj:doll someone secretly sneaked  in ur room and collected ur all details.. Swara saw toward sanskar he smile sheepishly and scratched his head..
San:but jaan u knw u r good artist.. The engineer praised lot about ur sketch. And they wanted to work with them
Swa:stop buttering Mr sm.
Raj: no doll he is telling truth..
Swa: seriously.
Raj:yes..accha now come let see interior..
Swa:o Han I'm very excited to see.
San:then let's go.. All went inside  interior was outstanding it is full of glass and it giving royal look ..
Sanskar, Raj and ram were talking to hotel staff ..were others are exploring hotel.. Soon they instructed all. And went back to home.. It's already evng. .all are packing gifts for guest as return gift.. Soon it's night everyone had dinner..after dinner sanskar ram,sona,and raj went to study room to disscus something about deal.. Sujata, Shomi and dida were chit chatting and uttra and Aryan was playing.. Ayush was sitting in garden area gazing stars.. Swara came and sat beside him...
Ayu:life is so unpredictable na.
Swa:yes we can't predict anything Bcz everything is written already..
Ayu:di have u dreamed about getting this family.
Swa:no..when life play cruel game we stop dreaming and expecting. I m happy with my life whatever is mine it will come to me and if not then it's not mine
Ayu :today when I saw hotel I thought I'm dreaming.. I was not able to understand whether it is dream or real.
Swa:me too..
Ayu:seriously di at first I thought may be they are faking their love.. Bcz mr gadodia also did same starting.. So I was lil bit worried but their love was pure so slowly I started to adjust with them but honestly di they are very nice and all thanks to u..
Swa:y
Ayush :bcz of u I got this family and if would not have made me understand and u made me understand the relation and making maa marry or may be we didn't get this much love....
If u didn't accepted my marriage with Shomi also the love will be always same u will get this love..
Both swayush turned and saw arnav was standing their.. Ayush realized what he told and bent his head.
Ayu: I'm sorry  I didn't meant that.
Arn:ayu don't be sorry beta even if I'm in ur place I also think like u only. It's ur love for ur sister and mother and it's natural.. Whenver I see u 4 I feel like even I also enjoy like u.. The love the bonding between u 4 is awesome..im proud of u 4.. Both maa and Shomi had given u both good values and good upbringing ..and u both are gems.. Ur role also equal  both made them proud ..most important u all will stood with each other in Every situations... I'm feeling lucky to be part of ur family.. Swayush hugged him tightly bcz they always want fathers love and they got in ram and arnav.. Arnav was happy bcz it's first time ayush hugged him he was on cloud nine.. All are  who came to spend time with them  they are standing in door and seeing them with tears.. Bcz they trio wanted love and they are getting that love..soon everyone came and enjoyed family times and ayush hugged Raj and thanked him for everything.. Even he called Raj as dad and arnav as  papa. After spending time everyone left to their room to take rest....
Next day..
Everyone had bf and ladies and newly wedded couples  except sankar are in home and sankar and all boys and gents went to hotel to see preparation ..
It's afternoon.. Sanskar sent cars to home to bring all as function is evng.. All came.  Everyone had lunch and went to their personal suit Raj specially made a suit for his family on top floor  and even made everyone seperate rooms... Everyone went thier  rooms which are made for them to ...all took small nap and started to get ready.. Security Is highly tight.....
It's evng and decoration is all done....

        Security check in entrance

        Entrance decorations.

               Stage decoration

               Stage decoration

         Table arrangements            

         Table arrangements