part -53

It's morning birsds are chirping and sun rays are trying to enter to disturb our lovely couple ..sun rays falls on sanskar  he hided his face in swara neck which disturb her sleep.. She opened her eyes and saw her hubby sleeping like a baby she was lost in him and caressed his hair.. Sanskar opend his eyes and saw her lost... He slowly started to move which swara moaned Bcz he is still in her..
Swa:sanakar what are you doing when u woke up
San:then only when u r thinking about me.
Swa:accha now get up I need to get fresh.
San: not so soon dear.. Again both got busy in their love making.. After an hour both came inside and got ready and went down..
All are present in dinning area.. Shomi and arnav decendig stair while talking. Both dida and raj are happy bcz of them.. Arnav is wearing grey coat and pant  and Shomi is wearing orange Saree and hairs open (now u can imagine Shomi get up from bepanah serial) .both came down and took blessing from elders and hugged youngers..soon our cute couple also came.. Sanskar is wearing white shirt and Blue Jeans and swara is wearing red solid Saree with black border and black blouse.. Something change in her is her sindoor which is giving divine look to her.. Now she is not hiding her sindoor... Both came down and took elders blessings and hugged younger.. (I will take more singapore scene the main scene will be interesting when they will be back to India)
It's Shomi and swara Pheli rasoai but only Shomi will do this ritual Bcz swara will do this ritual  afterwards.. Soon shomi made dishes.. She prepared kheer, aloo puri..she with help of swara and sona arranged the table..everyone had their breakfast and given nek to Shomi ..after breakfast all are sitting in living area and chitchating..and teasing each other.. Sona and uttra didn't left a single chance to tease swasan..
Raj:ram hi Im thinking to do shomrav and swasan reception Tmrw.. What u say..
Ram: ya it's good idea..
Raj:sujata ji what u think. I mean u don't have any problem na..
Suj: no bhaisab it's good idea  but  I want to  tell you something.
Raj:ya sure..
Suj:we will do reception here but only invite sanskar foreign clients and investors not Indian.
Ram :why.. I mean sanskars main business branch is in India then he have more clients there..
Suj:yes but  I don't want to disclose sawsan marriage ..this is unexpected to everyone.. Swara face fell down which is notice by everyone..
Ram:sujata what are talking and y u want to hide.
Raj:wait ramji let her talk.. May be she have planed something else.. U tell sujata ji.
Suj:thank u bhai to understanding me  Yes I have planned something.. I don't want to disclose this bcz if we do swasan reception it's high profile functions and surely media will break this and everyone get to know sanskar is SM.. But I don't want it  now..
Before ram was going to interrupt her she again told..
Suj:ram ji listen first..now we will reception here but disclose sanskar being SM when u will get ur karma back.. I want to give shock to mm... I want them to pay for urs every tears.. When u will get ur karma back we will keep a grand party  to  introduce sanskar being SM and my daughter as being the great  SB...then I want to tell the whole world that u both are my child.. Then only Everyone should know that Ur great SM and swara is the SM wife and  u r SB  husband.. Till then we need to hide this things...and maheshwari is preparing to crack the next deal to do project with sm ..now they must be planing something.. Now surly laksh will do his emotional blackmail to sanskar and once they get project they will pay thier debate if they lose then they will be bankrupt and will be on road.. They are playing with us now will play along with them ...Everyone shock listening sujata plan the lady who always do stupid things to make everyone laugh have a criminal mind also... Everyone agreed for this but swara was silent.. Sanskar saw her and holded her hand asked through eyes she just nodded and given fake smile...sujata noticed her and went and sat beside her and caressed her hairs..
Suj:beta I knw u r upset bcz I told to hide about ur marriage...the moment sujata told this swara tears fell down.. Sujata wipped her tears  and told.
Suj:i told to hide u r SB and u r SM Wife  not that u r married and u r sanskar's wife.. Swara saw her confusing.
Suj:i knw it's hard to a women to live like unmarried being married women and I don't want that.. U will disclose ur marriage with sanskar and u can freely tell that u r Mrs sujata ram Prasad 's and ram Prasad daughter in law and sonakshi and uttra's sister in law Mrs swara sanskar  but don't disclose ur Mrs SM or  u r being SB.. We will give this shock when time will come till then u r only sanskar wife not SM and  u r swara  not  SB.. U will do all rituals and wear all the things a married woman wear and sanskar  even u can tell ur staff u r married u can introduce swara to them.. But be careful with mm and gf... We will show them who are we.. And uttra  even u can call swara bhabi now u don't need to call her di and sanskar u can come Infront of mm and gf with swara as couple.. Let's give them Little little shock.....
Uttra:then u should introduce swara bhabi to laksh.. That chepo should know she is my bhabi.
Suj:u r right uttra before that  sanskar u order in ur office don't allow any one in ur cabin without appointment specially laksh. Tell everyone if they tell they are ur family or ur brother also don't allow them and it is strictly order from SM.. Sanskar nodded... He called his pa and strictly given instructions and after that he disconnected call with his famous smirk.. Everyone is smiling  bcz now the lion is back on the field... He will show hell to his prey...
In India
Mm members are having bf.. In this days so many things are changed.. Laksh and Adarsh is doing illegal business to pay thier debate.. Pari is having affair she will be always busy which make Adarsh to spend night with sluts to full fill his desire.. Laksh every night have sex with ragini to fulfill his lust but poor ragini think her husband is love making with her.. They treat her as servant but as Adarsh marwari bahu she do all work she think it's thier love but they are using her.. To save money they removed all servants only 2 servants are thier and ragini do all house holds..all mm are having bf ragini is serving food.
Dp:laksh have got anything about this project.
Laks:no papa.. I went to sm office but sanskar was not there..they told he is on leave.
Dp: where is he and even Sujram also didn't came.
Ap:i think they all went together ..bcz it's sujata side marriage then probably  they invite sanskar also..
Dp:may be.. I called ram but his no is switched off.
Lak: even I called sanskar his no also switched off.. I think they are enjoying family time..
Dp: let them enjoy.. When we will get this  project we will make Sujram life hell.. Bcz I got to knw with help of sm we can destroy anyone  when we will be partners I will take his help to make sanskar sign the paper then all ram family is under our hands...
Adarsh: papa I have an idea..
Dp: what.
Adsh: as now sanskar trust laksh and he can't see him sad ..laksh will do emotional blackmail and get to knw about project once we get project we will make sanskar as fraud in sm eye  then our work is easy.. Sm only make his life hell..
Dp:thats ok but how can we make sankar fraud.. He is very smart..
Lak:yes bhai papa is right and sm trust him more that's way he only do all his project instead of sm.
Adr: ya he trust him more  that's way he broke his trust then sm will be like wounded lion then it will help us.. Now listen me laksh will emotional blackmail to sanskar like he want to destroy us so he is working for maheshwari distraction but he don't knw anything about project.. Then sanskar will feel pity on laksh and to destroy us he will help laksh..then with that we will get project..
Dp:thats ok  but how can we make him fraud in sm eyes..
Adarsh : we will make a fake deal paper on the name of sm any Enemy name then in that it will mention that sanskar leaked sm project to other company on 5 crore rs...
Lak: but bhai where will get 5 crore rs Bcz for sure sm will check sanskar transaction and if 5 crore not present in his account then we will be in trouble..
Adr:i knw what to do....u just have to get project details and about sm enemies list.. Rest of this leave on me.. I will tell afterwards how 5 crore will come.. All mm are planning destruction of ram family with the help of sanskar but they don't knw that already thier destruction has been started..