60

Now let's start..
Here badi shomi was thinking about today incident ayush came with food and saw Shomi lost.. He placed placed plate on table and sat beside Shomi and holded her hand shomi who lost in taught came to sense and saw ayush.
Ayu:maa let's have dinner u haven't eaten anything from morning..
Shom:no I'm not feeling to have..
Ayu:maa u r still thinking about afternoon incident.
Shom:how can forget that.. Since childhood I never raised my voice not even talked my Shona loudly but today he he slapped her.. My Shona.. U saw ayu blood is co_m_ing  c_o_mi_ng from her mouth..her lips got cut by his slap.. Shomi was telling this by sobbing and her voice getting stuck.. Ayush can't see his mother like this he hugged her and cried he was strong till now bcz of her mother but the blood from swara lip corner the way she fell on ground made him weak for him swara is his everything he can stay without talking with his mom but not sister Bcz since childhood she always their for him protected him from all bad eyes and shut everyone mouth who use to call him adopted.. His sister was his strength but today seeing swara he felt himself most useless person who didn't protected his sister. Dida who saw them left crying... Bcz for them swara is thier world.. Who stood with her family like shield but today seeing swara broken they all are broken..after sometime ayush stopped crying and made shomi sleep on his lap and he to slept in sitting position..
In Maheshwari mansion..
Laksh was roaming here and there ap came and saw him
Ap:laksh what happened
Lak:mom swara is pregnant.
Ap:so what.
Lak:i wanted her maa.. I want her in my bed but before that someone tasted her...
Ap:are u mad laksh..
Lak:yes maa I'm mad.. Mad in her beauty.. I want to enjoy her.. I wanted to marry her bcz she bold and beautiful I can't resist my self... She is beauty with brain... She knw how to behave in between high class people .not like this bahenji ragini who wear shimmry Saree and full jewelry..
Ap:that is true.. She is indeed beautiful..  I accepted her bcz she is like our type..but she is toy if u want take and enjoy when u r full then throw her like u did with ragini and about she is pregnant then Parvati gadodia will do something if not then I ll instigate her and then she will be ur slave.. Both smiled evilly but unaware of that already thier talks are recorded by someone.. That person went to room and sent that vedio to someone..
Here in sm mansion both swasan are sleeping in each others embrace.. Sanskar phone beeped which disturb his sleep he saw the mobile.
San:uttra msg at this time.. He opened the msg it has vedio.. It is same vedio in which ap and laksh are talking and uttra is the person who shooted video.. Sanskar saw vedio his blood boiled listening their talk..
San:u love enjoy with girls dignity na now see who will protect ur dignity Mr laksh maheshwari.. Ur bad time start.. U want my jaan na.. I will make ur life miserable that u can't even of any other girls.. U will pay for the Every tears and pain which u and ur parents have given to the week people..u showed ur power... U have proud on ur fame this fame will be not with u forever.. U will loose everything. Now count ur bad times.. . He saw swara who is sleeping peacefully. He kissed her and again took her in his embrace and slept.. .
Next morning ..
Swasan had their bf and was in room.. Sanskar is attending vedio conference and swara is reading book Bcz today they both took leave.. Swara told sanskar to go office but he denied.. Even she told atleast do conference in study but he adamant and sat there only Bcz he can't leave her jaan alone.. Swara told many times but he didn't listened so she gave up didn't did any work which make sound so she choose to read  so she got busy in reading..
In badi
Shomi got sick ayush was taking her care.. He didn't informed swara.. Bcz she will be worried.. Ayush called sanskar no.. Sanskar who was busy in conference call didn't saw... Again after 3 to 4 call  sanskar saw towards his cell phone  irritatingly whose call came  when saw ayush is calling he then saw swara who is already seeing him Bcz of continuous vibrations. Again he saw towards his mobile.. He told his clients  to wait and went to balcony to attend the call.. Sanskar answerd the call.
Ayu:hello Jiju. Sorry to disturb u
San:ayush is everything ok..
Ayu: actually maa is not well so I called to inform u.. I didn't called di Bcz she will be worried...
San:ayu what happened to maa  how is she now.
Ayu: Jiju  maa didn't  had anything since from yesterday and she is blabbering only di name. Can u plz bring di  here...
San: ya ayush don't worry  I ll bring her.. Take care and don't panic.. Everything will be alright.. He disconnected the call.. And came inside Swara saw him asked through action what happened he nodded nothing.. He told his client that he will continue conference after sometime..swara is seeing him confusing why he cancelled his meeting.. And he came to swara.. Sat Infront of her took book from her hand and kept on side table swara was confused by his action..
San:jaan we have to go badi ..
Swa:sanskar is everything OK..
San:ya .actually maa is missing u and ayush called to bring u.. She haven't ate anything.... Swara wanted to go but again gadodia taunt and badi people seeing her with disgusting face she was in confusion whether she have to go or not.. Sanskar understand what she is thinking..
San:jaan don't think about others only think about maa...she is upset since yesterday ..and y r u ge scared I'm there with you no can do anything.. Now maa is important..
Swa:u r roght.. They doesn't matter me... My maa is important.. Y I should  ignore my maa for them.. Sanskar lets go  ..both got ready and left to badi.. Both reached to badi swara came down while sanskar went to park the car..swara went inside using her mobile.. While she is going she dashed someone and about to fall but that person holded her and he started to tight his grip on her waist which hurt her .. Swara saw the person and jerked his hand and moved back ..his lust filled eyes taking her uncomfortable... She avoided the person and started to go but Mrs gadodia without drama can't live peacefully...
Dadi: hey chori  don't u have shame.. U r drooling on our son- in -law ..yes its laksh maheshwari .he  came to badi to see swara so for excuse he told he came to meet ragini so that no one should get doubt.. .swara Was about to go but she saw sanskar who is standing in main door.. She got some courage  she closed her eyes took a deep breath and replied to her..
Swa: sorry Mrs gadodia I'm. Least interest in ur son in law.. My choice not that much cheap..
Rag:swara how dare u .
Swa:o plz ragini I have lot dare but now I'm not in mood to show my dare..and not even interested in ur husband... She took two step and stopped and again turn towards ragini and told
Swa: well ragini   I advice u y dont u tie ur husband with ur Saree Pallu that no one dare to come near him.. And may be lots of girls feel safe and can move freely she told this and went to Bose house.. Ayu and dida was standing in front of door they both are happy that swara stood strong and given good reply..laksh felt insulated he went outside.. While going he saw sanskar..
Lak:  Bhai u here  what are u doing here.
San: ya I'm here and I was watching u.. What u did.
Lak: what are u talking about bhai..
San: that only what u just did..
Lak: I havnt did anything.. Actually swara was going to fall so I holded her but Dadi created drama..
San: ya I saw how u holded her and whatever happened.. .im warning I laksh stay away from swara..
Lak: bhai what are u telling.. I love her and y r u warning me..
San :laksh stay away from her  she is mine.. And it's ur last warning..
Lak: what do u mean.. U love swara.. How u knw her.. Wait i only introduced u to her how this possible how can u do this to me bhai..she is mine... Laksh was talking like a mad..
San:laksh  be in ur limit and next time if I see u around swara then  I will kill u.. Sanskar warned him dangerously and went inside.. Laksh got scared seeing sanskar. He left badi angrily.. While going sanskar saw ragini and Parvati with blood shot eyes and went to Bose house.. They both are confused who is this boy and y he isn't seeing them with blood shot eyes..both got scared and went inside thier home..
Here in Bose house sanskar entered and he went to shomi room where all are present.. Swara is sitting beside Shomi and holded her hand other side dida is sitting. Ayush is sitting near her leg.. Shomi is taking swara name continuously.. Ayush saw sanskar who is standing on room door. He stood and called him
Ayu :jiju come inside y r u standing there..
Sanskar came and sat on chair which is present in the room(i dnt extend the part) . Swara made shomi sit and told ayush to bring the soup ..ayush brought the soup swara fed her.. After sometime shomi was better  sanskar came and sat Infront for her..
San :maa don't worry I m always der for Shona no one can hurt her he consoled her soon rp suju and uttra came as sanskar informed them about shomi health.. They came and talked with her and console her.. Arnav raj and Shona to talked with her.. It's noon.. Sanskar orderd food Bcz shomi is not well and swara to weak.. Soon food arrived everyone had lunch together and changed shomi mood.. Shomi was better and was happy relifed Bcz her daughter is in safe hands and safe family who loves her more.. She is happy her children's getting love and care which they craved from childhood.. In this day ayush became more close sujata.. She always wanted to pamper sanskar but she didn't got chance that time and now he is too busy ..but ayush is still child and naught to which sujata alway wanted in sanskar.. But seeing ayush she started to pamper him and do naughtiness..they both always play prank on ram and uttra and irritate them.. Sujata always feed ayush with her hands only ayush tease ram For this that sujata loves him more than ram.. They all had lunch making fun and enjoying family time.. Ram,shomi and dida was talking.. Suju, ayush irritating swara and uttra.. And our hero as usual busy in mobile.. Suju saw sanskar got irritat.
Suju:hey ram ji my shona have sautan to she told loudly that everyone saw her.
San:mom what are u talking..
Suj:u brought  my second dil but didn't told me.
San:what mom... Second dil who..
Suj:that ur mobile...everyone laughed listening sanskar
San:mom..
Swa:mom dont worry I have lots of sautan..
Suj:is it.?
Swa:yes..laptop, mobile, files etc.
San:what nonsense u both are talking.
Suj: then what we should talk.. Tell u sensed person.. U r nonsense
San:mom.
Suj:what mom..have beautiful wife instead seeing her u r busy with ur this mobile..see how cute she looks when u see her.. Haye that her blushing face.... Sujata teased both swasan.. Swara was all red due to blush everyone teased them.. After some times Sujram and uttra went back. Now shomi was fine swasan was in swara room ayu and dida is with shomi..soon it's night swara prepared dinner.. Sanskar told he will order food from outside but swara refused..so sanskar helped her in cooking. Soon dinner is ready everyone had dinner.. Shomi insist swasan to stay there and swara also want to stay so sanskar agreed.. They all talked for some time and went to room to take rest. .swara was standing Infront of mirror and lost in deep thought sanskar came out from the washroom.. He came back hugged her swara came to sense.. He slowly started to kiss her neck then he picked her up and lied her on bed..slowly came above her and started to kiss soon the light got off  only moon light was coming.. Room is filled with  moaning and groaning sounds.. After some times both got tired and slept hugging each other .
Here in mm
Laksh was drinking and thinking about sanskar word.. Ap came and saw laksh.
Ap:laksh what is..
Lak:maa he told swara is his.. I want swara maa i want swara.
Ap:who told.
Lak: that bastard sanskar.
Ap:what sanskar.
Lak:yes ..he told everything whatever happened in badi..
Ap: how swasan knw each other and what relation they have. .even Sujram also close with them.. We have to knw
Lak:i dnt knw but I want swara at any cost.
Ap : don't worry son u will get her... Now sleep..ap  made laksh sleep and left the room ...went to her room and she told dp this all.. They all are now thinking how this both families are relate..