66

Let's start
Today is the day raj, arnav and sonakshi is coming back to India..
Sujata took all house on her head...
Sanskar and ram left to office early bcz it is big day for them.. Only best company will be going to work on this project... And it's interna project.. The one whose project will get selected they will work with.. Sm groups and SWADIYUSH group along with international company that is SRM groups of company..and SWADIYUSH  group and AS group of companies are partner with this group.. No one knw whose company is this.. And most importantly the best 3 famous companies only knw about this international company and they only who is owner.. So everyone is tensed and nervous.. They are working day night to get this project and if they get this project then that company will also become famous comes under top 5 companies.. Even Maheshwari company also participating in this project.. Swara went to hospital bcz new doctors are joining...
In badi
After shekar incident no one talked with gf.. Shomi and dida also didn't cared.. Dida and Shomi cleaning home and decorating Bcz it's first time Raj and arnav coming to thier house.. Ayush went to market to bring things... Bcz after meeting lunch will be in dida house and dinner in sm mansion.. But arnav and raj will stay in badi and sonakshi will stay in sm mansion  Bcz they wanted to spend sometime with thier daughter.. So dida and Shomi are busy in preparation..
In mm...
Everyone is having BF
Dp:today we have to crack this deal..
Lak:dont worry papa I will crack this deal.. And dealing with this SRM company is not that much hard..
Dp: o really...
Lak: yes papa.
Dp: shut up.. If u r good in business then our company will be never in lose.. I had proud that I have 2 sons they will take my company on high place but what should do with this useless sons who took my company to road.. This last chance to save our company.. I need to do something.. He left to office.. Laksh felt insulted he to left..
In badi.
After that incident shekar didn't went to shop.. He was sitting out side and watching Shomi who is decorating Enterence..ragini came with tea followed by Parvati.  They to saw Shomi.
Par: what's going on there... Why they are decorating home..
Rag: don't knw Dadi maa..at that time ayush came..
Ayu:maa di called and told papa and badepapa Reached and Jiju and dad is waiting on airport..
Shom: what o God still so many works are pending..
Dida: relax shomi we can do don't worry. ..one voice came from entrance
Yes Shomi  we all are there na  to help u..
Shom:arre sujju Bhabi come na..
Suj:dont worry we will everything on time.. Now they all will directly go to office then comes here till then we will everything.
Ayu:ya and Papa will go to hospital and come with di only don't worry.. Now let's go we have lots of work to do...
Rago:who is coming and whom ayush is calling papa..
Par: don't know may be he got to knw about his biological father..
Rag: but y maa is excited for him.. And Chachi ji also here.
Par:ya that only I'm thinking.. And the way Shomi is happy and making arrangements.. Something is going between them.. May be he is her old lover or something.. They talked nonsense.. Shekar who heard this all was in deep thought and saw Shomi..who is very happy..
Here Raj ,arnav and sonakshi reached India... Raj and sonakshi went to sm office with ram and sanskar went to drop arnav to sanjeevani hospital..
In sanjeevani hospital..
All doctors are sitting in meeting room.. And waiting for Dr SB...she is going  to take interview to doctors who got selected in 1st interview. Everyone is waiting to see her ... At the time all sanjeevani junior doctors enterd in meeting room greeted everyone and took their seat.. Dr rohini entered everyone  greeted her she asked to take thier places .and she sat on chair and started to  tell them rules of hospital.. soon swara entered all juniors and interns stood and greeted her ... But all new doctors are confuse Bcz they haven't saw swara.. Swara greeted them back and came and sat on chair  Beside her Dr rohini sat.. It is like 3 head chairs front and then Infront of them chairs are arranged in rows and 4 rows of chairs..
Dr. Ro:dr swara I was telling then about rules..
Swa:you carry on doctor.. Then we will take a brief introduction.
Roh :ok.. And continued her instruction.. The interns till now who was not paying attention sat silently ...swara was checking files but thier meeting was disturbed by a phone call.. Swara saw towards New doctors the person silent his mobile .. Swara aagain got busy in file but again their meeting was disturbed by phone.
Swa: don't u knw the basic sense.. Silent ur mobile while attending meetings.. And according to sanjeevani rules  mobile should be in silent mood.. And using mobile during duty time is prohibited.. In case of emergency only u can use..now all of u silent ur cell phones..all new doctors are got afraid seeing swara professional avatar.. Swara saw towards junior doctors and interns.. They nodded no. Bcz they already have faced swara anger so they don't have guts to break the rules..
Swa: dr rohini u continue..dr rohini continued her meeting..
Roh: These are the rules of sanjeevani..and u should follow this and one more thing Dr SB  hate late comers.. And as u all are selected from next week that is on Monday duty will assigned to u and I'd card also will be given and on month end according to ur performance the best performers will be awarded and will get chance to assist Dr SB on surgery.. She was telling them something at that time meeting door opened everyone saw towards door  there comes our handsome doctor ayush. all juniors saw him they are waiting for Dr rohini  or Dr swara to shout him but their surprise they both didn't told him anything . He came  kept some papers Infront of swara sat on chair near Dr sneha. his Friends  saw him and smiled (sneha, Rahul, did, Smitha)..they knw reason for ayush coming late to meeting Bcz swara given him work..
Roh: that's it and now we will give a brief introduction dr swara..swara saw her and nodded.
Swa:Hi good morning doctors As u all are  going to part of this hospital.. Let me introduce u all to doctors staff and interns.. As u all knw Dr Rohini ..she is senior doctor of head doctor of the hospital.. My self Dr Swara.. I'm sernior doctor and senior surgeon.. And that is  Dr ayush Singhania ..he is also senior doctor and junior surgeon..then she is Dr. Sneha Malhotra junior doctor . Dr Rahul  junior doctor, Dr smitha junior doctor ,Dr siddhart  junior doctor and rest all interns..she introduced everyone...ayush phone vibrated he saw caller ID  and saw swara ..swara who was busy in instruction saw towards ayush who signed her he got call  she nodded her head  ..he left the meeting room.. Everyone was shocked Bcz ayush left meeting in half.. Soon meeting got over.. Everyone came out.. Swara went  near ayush who is standing out using mobile.
Swa:ayu.
Ayy:  o di  u came.. Jiju called he is in parking waiting for us.
Swa: OK u go and send sanskar to office I will bring my things.
Ayu: OK.  ..he left.. Swara went to her cabin took her belongings and came to Dr rohini who was talking with staff and told her she is leaving.. And came to parking there is standing her most important persons. that is sanskar, arnav and ayush and her handsome kid Aryan.. Aryan saw her came running she sat on her knees and opend her Aram he hugged her
Ary: Cutei bua I missed u so much.
Swa:me too baccha and kissed his cheeks
.she came and hugged arnav
Swa:papa how are u.
Ar:im fine doll hw r u..
Swa:im good.
Arn:Congratulation my princess. And he kissed her forehead.
Swa: thank u..
San:papa swara I think dad and bade papa reached office.. I should go. I will meet u in lunch..
Ar:ya sure.
Swa:sanskar go carefully  ..he smiled seeing her concern .kissed her forehead and left to office.. Here arnav swara and ayush and Aryan left to badi.. Here Raj and sonakshi reached office....sanskar PA waiting for them as soon they reached he directly took them to sanskar cabin... Soon all companies reached there.. As it is famous company so security checking is strict.. They are only allowing the person who got official letters from SM.. They all are in queue one by security varifaying them and no ones dare to questions that the are from well known company why should we stand in queue and all Bcz how much famous may be they are but Infront of SM they are nothing and messing with SM is like jumping in fire  .even Maheshwari also waiting in queue soon everyone sat in conference room.. It is full glass room nearly 100 members can sit easily.. Fully furnished air-conditioned room with speakers in all 4 corner and a led screen.. And center table where only 25 head members of companies will sit and behind them thier staff who came with them.. And Infront of screen SM table which is one corner of center table  side 10 10 chairs for his board members and staff then next to them other companies owner.. All are astonish seeing the interior  ..it is very delicate and give good vibes.. They all feel like that they are sitting in free area..soon sanskar PA came..
Dev: wait for 5 mins SM sir will come until then the brief of project is in front of u on table.. U can have a look.. Everyone took the papers and saw brief of project indeed it is a great no doubt why SM is awarded so many times as youngest business man.. The all are busy in adoring the infrastructure and his business style. Soon conference room door opened everyone saw towards enterence. There Mr ram Malik, dp and Laksh saw him shocking but next moment is like bomb to him... Behind Ram.. Raj singhania along with sonakshi singhania enterd... Dp saw sonakshi he is not able to believe that she is alive.. They all came and sat on chairs.. Sonakshi saw dp and laksh with anger.. Everyone was waiting for SM..sm PA got call  so he went aside talked something and came back told something to ram...Ram and Raj discussed something...
Ram came and stood Infront of screen..
Ram: hello ladies and gentlemens....sorry to say but SM  is busy can't able to attend this meeting. every one saw each other face they specialy came to see who is SM. .. But he didn't came..
Ram:no worries as SM already given u all brief about project.. .. Next Mrs sonakshi singhania will explain u brief in words.  Sonakshi was busy in reading brief suddenly saw ram..
Son:me?
Ram: yes Bcz u  knw more about this project and sm wanted u to lead this meeting.. Sonakshi came front given brief about the project everyone is impressed by her..
Per:u already told about project then anyone can steal ur idea and excute it.
Son:may I knw ur good name plz.
Per:Sandeep khurana.. Head of khurana groups.
Son:ok mr khurana.. Do u knw why SM is top most and best business man.. .well I think most of the people came here to see a look of SM.. Don't worry u will see him.. He was going to attend but stuck in some work.. And what I was saying yes mr khurana This is only 5% of project remain 95% of project u have to prepare..the best 3 project will be selected and among that the best 1 project will be going to work with SRM groups of companies  in next project and remain 2 will work with SWADIYUSH and AS group companies along with SM..any doubts. ..
Everyone nodded no..
Son:thats great.. We will give u 1 week timing next week on same day and same place project will be selected by SM  if u have any doubts regarding project u may ask..soon meeting got over....as soon meeting got over sonakshi came out using mobile.. Laksh saw her alone and went to her..
Lak:di u r alive.. U knw I was so worried.. U knw Chacha ji and Chachi ji were very devasted...he hugged her.. Sona felt disgusted.. Raj and ram saw him.. Sona pushed him lightly..
Lak:di sanskar bhai and chachaji knw u r alive but they didn't told me..
Son:excuse me do I knw u..
Lak: di what are u talking I'm lucky ur lucky.. Ur Lil brother..
Sona:sorry I have only one brother that is only sanskar.. If u r done excuse me.. She saw Dp left  from there hurriedly.. Ram and Raj saw her and followed her.. Ram told dev to handle all..
Sonakshi came to sanskar cabin.. Sat on sofa holding hiding her face..
Ram and Raj came and saw her..
Ram:sona beta what happened..
Son:dad my adi mudrer are Infront of me and I didn't done anything to them.. I m very bad wife my husband killer roaming outside and I should punish thembut  here I'm thinking about office ,project and all
Raj: sona..no bad u r not bad.. And about Punishmemt u r giving..u r not directly punishing them u r punishing them by sanskar..
Bade papa is right di..sonakshi saw towards door there present sanskar. He came near her and sat Infront of her on his knees  and wipped her tears Sonakshi holded his hand and cried..
Son:we both decided  and promised that we will punish our adi culprit. ..u fulfilled ur promise but not me..
San:who told... Yes I did but it is not alone me it's u who taught me how to fight and belived me that I will do that.. Being away 5 years from family u never let me feel that I'm alone.. U also stood with me.. Not now from childhood u always compromise bcz of me.. When laksh use to steal my thing and when dp use to scold me and lock me in dark room u always there with me. U shared me ur toys. U sat outside the room talking with me that I don't feel scared.. U always became my shield.. Whatever I'm now it's Bcz of u and adi bhai and bade papa.. Now tell me still u think u didn't punished them?do u still feel that whatever I did in that u don't have any credit.. Sonakshi hugged him.. It was very emotional moment..
Son: u knw sanskar I'm very lucky to have brother like u.. And even adi use to tell that same..
San: in that case.. I'm lucky to have sister like u..
Raj/ram: we are lucky to have u both..
Raj: if ur both brother sister moment is over then shall we go.. I want to meet my doll ..
San: yes...I think now her anger reached to top.. She must be waiting.. Let's go..
They all left to badi..
In Badi.
Ayush already informed shomi that they are on the way.. Shomi was waiting for them on door.. She got ready in light pink color Saree left her hair open hands full of bagels,simple chain with pendent and small bindi, minimal makeup .. She was looking pretty.. And sindoor and mangalsutra making her even more beautiful.. Gadodia are sitting out side and watching Shomi who is very happy.. Shekar saw Shomi and was mesmerized.. They all are confuse why shomi is ready and decorated house. ..soon uttra came from clg.. She went and hugged Shomi..
Utt: shomi maa..
Shom:hw was ur day..
Utt: it's good.. Did I came late.
Shom: no beta  u r on time..
Utt:u r looking dashing arnav papa will faint.. Hai na mom
Suj:yes..
Shomi :uttu.. They teased her..
Utt: by the way where is dida .
Dida: I'm here my baby.. She came with arti thaal..uttu hugged her.. Dida kissed uttu cheek..
Dida: go and get fresh and u must be hungry I will make something for u.
Uttu: no dida .im not hungry.. I'll go and get fresh..
Dida: OK.. Go fast they must be here any time.. Uttra went and got fresh came back and helped shomi in decorating Door..uttra put rangoli on door step.. .soon all decorations over ..they heard  horn sound.. And turned towards enterence.. There came swara, arnav ,ayush, and Aryan came they  enter Badi again they heard car sound.sanskar car came..they smiled.raj came down.. Swara saw raj and about to go but Raj showed her hand to stop he only came to her running and hugged her..
Raj:i missed u my doll.
Swa:i  missed u too bade papa.. He kissed her forehead then he went to ayush.. Ayush took his blessings and hugged him.. Sonakshi came and hugged swara then ayush..
Dida: do u want to come inside or want to stay there only.. Everyone saw her and went to Bose house.. All badi members are watching them.. Gf are watching them.at that time all maheshwari came. Bcz ragini called ap and told all whatever happened and told sujju also here so they came to see what's going on.. They all went to gf and stood there.. Shekar, Dadi and ragini are so busy watching Bose family that they forget to welcome them..dp felt insulted.. He sat on chair angrily....soon all went to Bose house enterence.. Dida did Raj arti then arnav and last sonakshi arti.. They all took dida blessings..
Shomi went to take raj blessings but he stopped her..
Raj: shomi how many time I have to tell.. Ghrlaxmi will not touch the feet.. He side hugged her ..arnav saw Shomi and was mesmerized.. He smiled at her she to smiled back.. Sona came and took shomi blessings. And hugged her.
Sona:how are u shomi maa.
Shom:im good.. Hw r u..
Sona :good .. And now I saw u all I'm super good..then she went and took suju blessing and hugged her.. Suju got emotional.. Sona wipped her tears and nodded no..
Everyone was busy that they forget our little hero..
Ary:very bad.. Dadi, Nani, bade Nani.. U met ur children but forgot me..
Sho:how can we forget our little prince.. She kneeled down Aryan came and hugged her.. Then he took suju and dida blessings.. And hugged them.. Shomi did his arti..
Shom : welcome to ur home beta.. Everyone enterd inside.. Aryan was seeing house and roaming whole house.. Everyone saw him.
Ary: this is our house.. Dida and Shomi felt sad Bcz since birth aryan lived in big house.. But thier house is small
Shom:yes..i knw beta it's not big ..
Ary: are Dadi I love this house... Mummy see its like doll house small and beautiful and big play ground out side.. Dadi  can i play out side there..
Swa:yes bacchu u can play anywhere u want..
Ary: really.. Aryan was very happy he was enjoying roaming home..
Sona:shomi maa dida what u taught that Aryan don't like this house.. But truth is  he love simplicity.. I already told he is same like Shona.. By his action as well by nature.. Down to the earth....
Suj:sona I want to tell u one thing.. Even to u Shona, uttu, sanskar, and ayu.. Listen carefully.. U may be brought up in royal and rich family.. But don't show that to others.. Don't be rude or arrogant and don't show off ur richness.. Bcz that doesn't help u.. Be kind and down to the earth.. Teach ur childrens equality. Tell them to adjust in every situation and live simple life.... And I'm sure u will teach ur childrens this.. And sona.. I'm proud of u beta..u taught Aryan very good manners.. U proved u r best mother...
Son:no mom it's not me.. It's all taught by arnav papa.. Bcz me and Papa use to busy in business arnav papa dosnt like leave him alone with maid  so he use to take Aryan with him to hospital.. He only taught Aryan this all.. Thats way  he is like Shona. Bcz when Shona was small he use to teach her..
Sho: yes when Shona was small  she use to be with arnav only Bcz she liked his company lot.. When I came here then she got high fever and she use blabber only his name... At that time Aryan came running..
Ary: mumma u knw there are lots of toys in that room..
Suj: yes beta it's ur cutei bua toys ..
Ary:can I play with that..
Swa: ofcourse bacchu.. Now it all urs.. U don't need to ask..
Ayu: champ if u want to play outdoor games. Like cricket ,badminton then u can take from that room... He showed his room
Ary:whose room is that..
Ayu:its mine and urs..
Ary:really..chachu let's play out side na..
Swa: bacchu first have lunch then play. OK.
Ary: OK.. Soon all got fresh and came for lunch.. Dinning table was small only  6 people will sit.. So all elders sat on dinning table and younger sat on sofa ..on dining table dida, Raj, ram, arnav, shomi and sujju sat... Remaining all sat on sofa... But Ram, raj, and arnav, fed first bite to swara then uttra .sujju fed her first bite to ayush then sanskar. Shomi fed sonakshi.. Aryan saw everyone face no one is feeding him.. He made sad face ..swara came and sat beside him..
Swa:i will feed my bacchu.. Aryan saw her face and happy.. She fed him.. Swara was feeding him and he is telling story to her.
In this she forget to have her food.. Sujata slapped her forehead.
Suj:this girl never change.. While feeding others she forget her food only.. Sanskar saw her and came with his plate.. Swara saw him confusing..he fed her.. She silently ate food Bcz she knw how strict he is. Soon everyone had lunch all gents came out and sat on step.. At that time maheshwari left to their home.
Raj: it feels good to sit like this and taking natural air.. I missed our old days when we were kids.
Ram:yes whenver I come her.. I always sit here with shona and spend some time.. They talked for sometimes ..aryan, ayush, uttra and sanskar was playing cricket.. Raj arnav and ram sitting and watching them..swara and sonakshi was watching them from upstairs... dida and suju and shomi  came out..sat there after sometimes. It's evening
Suj:ram Jini think it late we should leave
Shom: so soon..
Suj:no actually we have to arrange for dinner so.. At that time sonakshi and swara came.
Swa:mom I will also come.
Suj: no beta u be here spend time with them.. And come with sanskar and bring all with u.
Swa: but mom u will be alone...
Suj: no beta.. Lata and Shamu kaka is there na.. Don't worry  u be here. .soon Sujram bid bye and left to sm mansion..
Shom:i ll bring tea for every one..
Sona:shomi maa let me  help  u..
Shomi and sona went to prepare tea.. Raj and dida sat on chair talking.. Arnav was sitting on step..swara came sat beside him and encircled her hand to his hand and kept head on his shoulder... They talked for sometimes.. Ayush saw them.. They both are looking very cute and happy so he clicked thier pic... Raj was happy to see his brother smiling whole heartily after many years shomi saw finally her daughter got father love.. Everyone is adoring them. But gf family was burning with jealousy..shomi came and handed tea to all. Arnav and raj saw ayush and Shomi dont have cup..
Shomi sat beside swara  and ayush sat beside Shomi..
Arn: shomi ayu urs tea..
Shom :our tea is here .she showed swara s hand cup.. Swara took a sip then passed to shomi then shomi took sip and passed to ayu...
Swa:papa it's our habit from childhood . We three alway drink tea like this...
Arn:wow..ifu don't mind can  I will also  join u guys ..
Swara ayush saw each other face and told.
Swayu: yes..
Swa: and Papa u already in our group.. Ayush handed cup to arnav.. Arnav took sip and passed to swara but swara stood came and sat beside ayush..
Swa: maa it's ur turn.. Shomi and arnav saw each other face.. Shomi took cup and drank tea then passed to ayush.. Arnav was happy.. Swara and ayush given hi-fi ..
Raj:doll ,ayu.. I must say.. Ur idea was super.. Atleset for tea. They both came close.. Shomi bowed her head down and blushing.. Arnav turned his face saw other side.. In this all shekar was burning like hell..and swara and ayush enjoying it.. They intentionally made shomi side both arnav and Shomi was sitting beside each other..
Par: who is this man.. And why Shomi is sitting with him..
Rag:dadi maa swara and ayush calling him papa.. Shekar went inside angrily.. Soon it night.. Everyone came to sm mansion..
They talked for sometimes and had dinner ..after dinner Raj, arnav, dida, shomi and ayush left to badi... Sujram insisted to stay there for night but they refused.. They left Aryan and sonakshi there only..
Aryan wanted to go with ayush... But he slept early bcz he was so tired since after he was playing so he slept there only... Sonakshi told that she will bring him morning.. Soon they all to badi.. Here everyone went thier rooms to sleep.. Uttra slept with sonakshi...