Chapter 4

The next few days passed by pretty uneventful.

My days were filled with being drag round the shops to get some more bits for my room, they took me to school to finish off my enrolment and the days ended with a family dinner round the table.

South Carolina was lovely. My brothers even took me to the beach yesterday to get me used to my bearings more. The sand felt warm beneath my feet. I think I could get used to this I thought.

I had got to know Noah a bit better over the last few days too. He has always lived in here he said, though didn't mention his parents. He moved in with my brothers a few months ago, again for reasons he didn't enclose. He was 22, just out of college and was friends with Seb first. He was a nice guy but did mock me off my inabilities several times. He was damn flirty too. But I didn't mind too much.

Monday morning rolled around. School didn't start for another couple of weeks because of summer break, but the boys did have to go back to work.

I thought I'd make the most of an empty house and enjoy my lay in this morning. That was until I was woken at 10.27am by my hunk of a housemate.

He ran through mr room clashing pots and pans. "Wake up loser, we're going to the beach" he said shouting at me still banging the pans.

Huh. I sat up confused and rubbing my eyes.

"Why aren't you at work?" I questioned realising he was dressed in just trunks and a muscle tank. God his was sexy. But this wake up call was making him less attractive. Nah. That's a lie. He was totally gorgeous who am I kidding!

"I own my own business princess. If I don't want to work I don't have too. And today I decided I am taking you to the beach. You've got 5 minutes, get dressed and meet me downstairs" he finished but not before saying "Nice bra" walking out my room with taking the offence pots and pans with him.

What is it with this dude seeing me in my bra. My pjs of choice, a bra and my matching panties was clearly not an option in this house. I'll have to remember that from now on.

Guess I was going to the beach.

~

We arrived at the beach after the short walk from our house. I continued to walk towards the sea, keen to get in as I didn't get the chance this past weekend with my brothers.

"Slow down May, let's get unpacked first" replied Noah from behind me

In a huff I dropped my bag and towel on the floor. Laying it out ready for after my swim. I took off my dress and began to apply sunscreen to me whole body.

"Are you going to stare at me the whole time dickhead or are you going to help?" I asked Noah. Despite my back being towards him I could feel the states into my back.

He grabbed the bottle from my hands and began to help me apply it from my back. Getting a bit close to my boobs as he got round the sides. I flinched.

"Watch it fuck face, my brothers will beat you up" I replied half sarcastically.

And with that I ran towards the ocean hoping he'd follow. Making sure I really gave him a show on my way, my hips moving more than normal showcasing my best asset in a tiny white bikini.

I knew he was drooling. 

After half an hour or so of him chasing me around the water and a game of who could dunk who the most, we got out and layed on our towels.

"So Princess Maya. Tell me about yourself...." he started "Whats the real Maya really like. Not the one your brothers know" he smirked

I began to fill him in on life after my brothers left. Him obviously noting how protective my brothers were on me,  he was making the most of them not being here. I told him about life at school, how leaving my friends just before senior year started was hard, how I enjoyed parties and how cocktails were my go too on a night out. He asked about smoking and drugs, I replied with saying if I was in the mood then I wouldn't say no. He smirked at this.

"So you're the party animal type huh?" He said laughing "Baby you haven't seen nothing until you've been to a Carolina beach party. They are some serious shit. I'll take you sometime"

The rest of the day was rather uneventful. We either lay on our towels making small conversation or we were in the water having handstand competitions or he let me jump off his shoulders.

Walking home we agreed telling my brothers about today would just add fuel to the fire so decided to keep it between us. There was nothing wrong with two friends hanging out right? But I think we both new we wanted it to be more than that.

We got home and went our seperate ways. Noah mentioning something about a workout. And I needed a shower after all that sea and sand.

~

Dinner with my brothers was uneventful. I made Mac 'n' cheese. One of 3 things I was capable of making. But Noah was no where to be seen.

Later on the 3 of us were sat on our couch watching some comedy with Adam Sandler.

A key jiggled the door open and it was followed with hush sounds and laughter. Noah walked through dragging some blonde, big boobed bimbo behind him.

"Dude" shouted Jace and then pointed in my direction "What did we say about things now Maya is here?" He questioned clearly not remembering that my brothers told him to be on his best behaviour.

"Oh bro, she's not so innocent. Just let me have this one will you" Noah laughed and continued to walk upstairs with his chosen dish for the night

"Sorry May" Seb said. "He's a man whore, we did worn you"

I sighed. Maybe he wasn't so different after all. Just wanting a quick shag before he got into bed with the next women waiting in line. I guess I better go out tomorrow in search of my South coast  Prince.

I smiled at my brothers, focusing my attention back on the tv. It was going to be a long year.

Next up; Maya explores South Carolina and makes some new friends!