Chapter 25

Recap: "I dare you to kiss whoever you fancy most at this party" Said Ella interrupting me

"Well that's easy" he said standing up and placing his drink down on the floor "There's one girl I wished would notice me more. And she is sat right here" he said as he looked me in the eyes and walked over.

Flynn pulled me up by the hand and smashed his lips right onto mine. I didn't have much time to think. But I did know that this was the worse kiss I had EVER had. I didn't move. Frozen to the spot not willing myself to reciprocate. I knew Noah was watching. I knew my brothers were watching. Hell I am sure everyone was watching as Kai and Joe clearly found it appropriate to make wolf whistles and suggestive noises.

Maybe this would be a good thing. It would throw my brothers off and maybe they wouldn't suspect a thing about Noah and I.

Finally coming to my senses, I pushed Flynn away. Looking over to where my brothers and Noah were sat before I noticed they were no longer there. Instead the only person I could see was Noah. And he was walking over in our direction. His face full of rage and fists clenched.

Oh shit.

.

"Noah I can explain" I said looking at him and putting my hands out motioning him to stop. "Don't touch him"

"Woah chill out dude, it was a dare" said Flynn noticing walking back in fear whilst Noah kept racing towards him 

Noah walked past me ignoring my pleas and pulled Flynn up round the neck by his t-shirt. 

"Keep your hands off her little boy. You don't deserve her" he said angrily, face full of rage. 

I looked behind me to where Ella and Grace sat. Looking at them desperately not knowing what to do Ella stood up abruptly and ran towards the house. Hopefully looking for my brothers before Noah took it too far. 

"Noah listen to me" I said trying to get him to stop "It was a dare alright. He was dared to kiss me"

"Maya stay back" said Noah his tone was angry and harsh. His words felt angry and threatening. 

"Noah listen to me, my brothers will be out here in 10 seconds. They can't find out like this. Please Noah, just leave Flynn alone" I said, continuously checking the back door to the house for any sign of Ella and my brothers. 

Noah still had hold of Flynn by his t-shirt. Flynns eyes wide with fear, not knowing whether Noah would go any further or not. Noah sighed and dropped Flynn. Flynn backed away slowly towards  Joe and Kai. 

"Watch it Mate" Noah spat "Next time you won't be so lucky" 

Ella appeared out the door with my brothers. Seb saw us first and ran over. 

"What's going on here?" he said looking at Flynns now very scared expression, my red cheeks and Noah's rage filled face. 

"Flynn was touching Ella inappropriately" said Noah not making eye contact with them, instead choosing to stare out Flynn who had taken his seat round the fire pit again. 

"Noah, no he wasn't" I turned to my brothers "It was a game of truth and dare okay" I held up my hands in defence "Noah took it upon himself to play my over protective brother seen as you two weren't there" I laughed lightly. Hoping that they would see the fun it in and thank Noah for doing their job. 

I wasn't really angry with Noah. Sure, he could have been a bit more grown up about it. But from a distance it may have looked like something it wasn't. I've replaced my over protective brothers with an over protective boyfriend.