Chapter 4

Wednesday 6th May 2020

9 am, Chillam Police Station,

Sathya placed his hands on AK's shoulders, sharply digging into his fingers, making the volatile male calm down slightly. He glanced towards Das, jerking his chin. Das rubbed his forehead.

"Sir, the condom found in Munna's boat, it -" Das said, trying to keep a clear composure.

Rajiv Menon chuckled. " You found a condom with his DNA, so what? Probably had a h**sy in his car or something and he threw it away," the man smirked.

AK growled, slamming his fist on the table. " He threw it away, sir? So the condom miraculously walked and sat on Munna's boat?" he asked. His hawk eyes narrowing as he clenched his fist, staring at the senior inspector.

" Don't be a fool AK! You're telling me that Anirudh had s*x in a dirty boat out in some tiny fishing village of all things? " Rajiv Menon chuckled, folding his arms over his chest.

Sathya cleared his throat, giving AK a stern glare before looking at the senior inspector, washing his hands before sitting down.

"Sir with all due respect, it's not what we mean but with the girl's statements and the condom, it is no harm in calling Anirudh for a simple questioning," Sathya said, watching the man.

Rajiv Menon snorted. "Balu, Sapadu yengge!" -(Balu, where is my food) he shouted, his arms folded against his chest as he watched the officer walking hurriedly towards him. Balu opened the parcel murmuring his apologies. Rajiv Menon snarled at Balu and slapped his face making the room turned quiet. " Oru velaiya sonna seiyamatiya ! Naa unne chicken thane vagitu varan sonne!" (Can't you do a job properly ? I asked you to buy me chicken !) he snarled at Balu and ordered him to go and get him the chicken biryani.

"Ah Sathya, what were you telling ?" Rajiv Menon asked, turning to face the trio.

Sathya clenched his fist and shook his head before turning his heels towards his table as Das saluted Rajiv and dragged AK away. Their ears were ringing, hearing the older man's laughter. AK snarled and pushed the documents from his table, breathing through his nose as he combed his hair through his finger.

Sathya and Das walked towards him, rubbing their forehead.

"AK, Chandrika said that the semen found inside the bottle and the condom don't match," Sathya said, exhaling his breath audibly.

"That doesn't mean that he's innocent! Have you both forgot what happened! It's not the first time he gets away with this!" AK snarled, slamming his fist on the table.

Das and Sathya sighed, hearing the crack sound. They shook their head and glanced at each other before turning to face AK. " You don't know that AK. We all only knew what she said, she could-"Sathya stated.

AK growled and turned to face his officers. " Don't you f**king complete your sentence!" he said, walking towards Sathya, pulling his shirt as he snarled at him.

" Now What? AK seriously! Let him go!" Rajiv Menon shouted as he walked towards the three men. AK growled and pushed Sathya away, turning his back as he let out a deep breath.

" Seriously AK, keep this up and your getting a suspension on the conduct of misbehaviour! Sathya, I need you to fetch my daughter for her special class." Rajiv Menon said.

The man turned towards Das. " What's the intel of the drug trafficking ?"

" We are nearing the source, some of the local administration is involved sir, so we_."

"So we don't touch them and only catch the small fry's," Rajiv Menon completed the sentence looking at Das with a stern glance.

"Sir, if that the case we cannot stop the drug trafficking!" Das said exasperatedly.