Chapter four

20 min in and there's a jump scare. Just then I find my self in Karls lap.

"shh, it's ok" he looks at me in the eyes, never breaking eye contact. putting his left hand on my waist and his right shifting my hair behind my ear once again. He started to lean in, as did I- slowly- moving- towar-

"SUP MOTHAFUCKAS" Nick screamed as he and Clay busted open my door.

"Oops, haha, didn't mean to interrupt anything." He says sheepishly.

"You didn't!" Karl said rather quickly. He didn't? He didn't?!?! But I thought we were gonna- before I could continue getting lost in thought Karl poked me. "You ok? You seem spaced"

"oh yeah, im fine, I guess"

He had a worried look on his face. Alex walked in "Hey guys wanna streamm?"

Clay and Nick agreed but Karl stayed behind "We should really get ready for bed y/n."

"Yeah ig so." I went to my room and changed into some comfy clothes. (Imagine what you wannu) Then got into bed, soon after Karl lay beside me. I turn around and he wraps his arm around my waist pulling me closer.
I use my hand and finger to twirl around his hair while keeping eye contact. I put my head on his shoulder, while he put his head on top of mine. As you both drifted off to sleep he once again planted a kiss on your forehead.

I wake up and go to get up only to get pulled back down by no other then Karl.
"Nooooo, I want more cuddless" He pulled me closer to were his head was by my ear "cuddles" hearing his morning voice gave me butterflies.

"But- we have to get up." we made eye contact making me blush a bright red.

"Fine." I say as we lay there, his arm over my waist while making direct eye contact. He starts to lean in, our lips inches apart, when Nick opened my door. "GOOD MORNING BITCHES."
Karl looked up "OH COME ON DUDE AGAIN."
I looked up at Karl and giggled. He groaned falling onto my lap, as I was now sitting cris cross. I looked down at him maintaing eye contact while taking my right hand down to play with Karls hair. His hair was so soft.

Fast forward three hours

We all decided to go out to dinner. Karl drove me and Alex. Then Nick and clay were in Clays car. We arrived at the restaurant and took our seating into one of the fancy corner booths, the order we sat in was me, Karl, Alex, Clay, Nick. We started eating and soon after I felt Karlos hand land on my left thigh, caressing it with his thumb. Feeling the sudden warmth on my skin made me jump a lil. Karl turns to me with a worried expression.
"Did I do something princess?" My heart skipped a beat, the new nickname made me blush a little.
"No Karlos its fine, just unexpected." I smiled inwich he returned the smile turning back around continuing to talk with the boys.

After eating we decided to go home in the same order. Me and Karl went straight to my room telling everyone goodnight as we wees tired.
Karl got changed then turned looking at me. Once again making me blush. "Go ahead, change." I felt myself blush ten times harder

"turn!" He giggled and turned around.

I turned and changed I turn around to see Karl now infront of me. I gasp as he put his hands around my waist. He then starts to tickle me causing me and Karl to fall onto the bed, me on top of him. "Ahh- I'm so..sorry."
"your fine silly" we get back on the bed, but he slips landing above me with his hands on either side of my head,, me laying under him.. Alex opens my door quietly "Hey Karlos you forgot you sweater downstai- uhh, heh. Wrong time." He threw the sweater at Karl turning around and walking out the door closing it behind him. Karl falls off me landing to lay right next to me. We face eachother, giggling and get under the covers.
"KARL ISTG IF YOUR FUCKING MY SISTER" Clay walks in.

"Not yet~" Karl smirks and I blush. He rolls his eyes and goes to walk out.

"The door stays three inches open." he glares as he walks out leaving me and Karl giggling. "Goodnight hermosa" he places my hair behind my ear and kisses my forehead. "Goodnight Karlos" Me and him both fade into sleep.

_________________________________________

TYSM FOR THE SUPPORT SO FAR❤
This is my first fanfic so sorry if it is a lil scuff. But I think I like it so far.

796 words<3