Chapter five

I woke up feeling something poking me in my lower back, it was my phone.

I turn my head a little to see Karl just playing with my hair. I fully turned around as he nuzzled his nose with mine, I nuzzle his nose back. "Can you make me some toast?"

He said with a pouty face "Just for you" he kissed me on the forehead

"Thank you beautiful." I smile and head down the hall to make the toast.

"You and Karl huh?" I turn around to see clay standing by the kitchen counter.
"Its obvious y/n, you like him." I started to blush.

"It is?" I replied softly

"very, but I can also tell he likes you" POP his toast was done.

"I'm going to give Karl his toast"

(imagine what u want is on it)

"SIMP" Clay yells after me. I once again roll my eyes heading up the stairs. I hand Karl his toast and he giggles pulling me onto the bed and making me take a bite. He then made me feed him like a baby. It was kinda adorable ngl.

We got up and got dressed. "You wanna go to the park y/n?"

Karl looked at me with a smile. "Sure."

"Oh wait, y/n, first here you go." He smiles and hands me a wrapped present.

"Whats this?" Karl gave me a smile.

"Just open ittt" I start to slowly rip it open.

"Karl you didn't!" It was a skateboard!

"I did! I figured I could teach you to ride one!" I hugged Karl and gave him a peck on the cheek.

I see him blush. Karl leads me to my car, opening the passenger side door so I could enter, then closing it behind me. He drives us to the skate park were there are only a few people. Once we pull in he opens the passenger side door for me.

"Why thank you sir" He giggles

"Your welcome ma'lady" He grabbed my hand in one hand and my skateboard in the other. He ran to the concrete and placed the skateboard down, taking my hand to help me onto it. I slowly step onto it with his help and keep balance.

He holds his arm and hand on my arms as I do his. I stare down at my feet trying to maintain balance, when Karl takes his hand and pushes my face to look into his eyes.

"Focus on me, don't look down at ur feet. It could sike you out." I smiled at him keeping eye contact.

(I know I put a lot of eye contact stuff down but I like to maintain it soo.)

I feel my legs shaking as my hand starts to slip and I fall bringing Karl down with me he looks down at my face and starts to laugh which makes me start to laugh aswell. "Your doing good. Now lets try and stay balanced silly." He giggles at his remark and I just smile. He helps me up and we get back to practicing.

After the skate park Karl takes me to get ice-cream. As we're sitting I start to see a familiar face. Karl watches as my smile quickly turns to a frown.

"Whats wrong y/n?" I can't believe it. He walking toward us. "Its him, Blake." 

"Y/N" He grabs me by my arm and lifts me to stand.
"DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER MAN" Karl pushes him back and pulls me towards him.
"I'm not fucking scared of you blake, not anymore." I say then punching him in the face watching as he falls to the ground with a bloody nose. Karl grabs my hand as we run towards the car, laughing the whole way there.

"Y/n what happend between you two?" We were on the way home. "Well...."

_________________________________________

I'm so sorry I've been so inactive I just don't know what to write and I have not had any energy. TYSM FOR 100+ READS IM SO HAPPY I NEVER THOUGHT IT GET MORE THAN ONE. TYSM❤❤❤