Chapter eight

*TW* Fluff, mention of crood language.

I wake up to see that I'm laying on top of Karl with his hands around my torso and waist and mine around his neck.
My head in the crook of this neck.

I try to move then feeling his arms grip to my body more. "Cuddles!" Karl's morning voice gave me even more butterflies then I already had. "But I have to use the bathroom."

Karl unrelentingly let me go. He signaled for me to bend down lower over the bed were he gave me a kiss on my cheek.

After using the bathroom

I walk downstairs and grab two waters, then going back upstairs.

"Your back!" I smile at his optimism "Now come here so we can finish our cuddles." I go over to the bed handing him the waters, when he pulls me back onto the bed with him.

He's sitting on the bed by now, with his head against the wall. He pulls me onto him to were I'm almost straddling him.

Karlos pov

I sit there and she continues giggling as so do I. I feel the tension in the room heat up and I slowly watch as my eyes travel down from hers, to her lips. I feel as I slowly start to lean forward, closing the gap in between our faces. I slowly place my lips against hers, her lips are so soft. From what starts slow seems to get more intense as our kiss turns into a full on make-out session.

The kiss continues for what feels like hours, but is actually only 20 min.

In the middle of said session Clay opens the door, wide eyed not being aware of what was happening. "ARE YOU GUYS MAKING OUT?!?!?" I look at y/n and she kind of starts to look nervous.

"Yeah?" I responded sounding as nervous as y/n looked.

"Omg y/n your growing up to fast. SOON IM GOING TO HAVE TO BE BUYING CONDOMS FOR YOU"

Y/n's cheeks looked red with blush as I just kind of sit there and laughed.

"CLAY IM 21, I CAN BUY MY OWN DAMN CONDOMS. AND I DONT NEED THEM AS OF RIGHT NOW." I look at y/n putting my arms around her neck and put on a serious look putting my mouth near her ear but still saying loud enough so clay could hear. "Who knows, maybe well need then tonight~" Clay looked at me in shock. "KARL!" I look at him. "I'm kidding! But you can still buy them just in case." Y/n looked at me in shock aswell. "IM GONNA KILL YOU KARL."

Back to you pov

"CLAY, OUT!" He gave me a death stare "OUT I SAY!" Clay leaves the room.
I look at Karl and asked him what times it was. At this point it was already 4:00.

I asked Karl what we should eat and if he wanted me too cook. We decided we would just drive somewhere and get some fast food.

In the car

Were on the way to McDonald's. So I texted Clay and Nick to see what they wanted but they responded saying they already ordered their food so its okay.
"How do you always look so pretty?" I turn and look to Karl, I was gonna correct him but decided not to because he was smiling.

I reach over and go to kiss his cheek when he quickly swerved his head making me kiss his lips.

I looked at him shocked but still smiling. Meanwhile he stayed looking at me, without breaking eye contact, with a devilish smirk.

I shake my head scolding him while we both giggled at his actions.

I really think I'm falling in love with him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT CHAPTER.

I know this took me FOREVER. But please spare me i just went through a breakup with my girlfriend. Ahaha she had a secret bf long story short -0-

But its ok though, i didn't really like her more than a friend tbh, but it does feel as if i lost a bestfriend. That happening made me realize people could be going through so many different things without our knowledge.

So if u need to talk to anyone ill give u things u can message me on<3

Discord- Still doing fine on my own<3 #2076

E-mail- yuhimsoragmail.com

If you have any bad thoughts or just need help, talk to me!

You are beautiful and amazing and you DO deserve the world! You are more than worth it! I love you! Make sure you eat some food, drink some water, and get some rest<3