Chapter 3

Foot Soldier's POV

I open my eyes and found myself in a grassy ground. I blinked a few times, trying to adjust my vision to my surroundings.

I got up, shaking my head. Looks like this is the place. Wall-Nut Hills.

"Alright. Time for me to find that Zombie Hero." I said as scan my surroundings and then make my way through the streets of houses.

Heal Zombie/Scientist's POV

Healing my zombie pals is like the best thing I can do. I have a heal thingy on my back which makes it easier for other zombies to see me and come to me to get healed.

I see one of my zombies being hurt. One of them was a Conehead Zombie who gets to make Coneheads for his fellow zombies to have more armor. I ran to him and healed him.

"There there Conehead Zombie. Heal Zombie will take care of you." I said as I snap my fingers, making plus signs, healing him back up to full HP.

"Thanks Heal Zombie." Conehead smiled at me. "Your welcome." I smiled back. He's one of my best friends. He makes things. I heal allies. Just like that.

A few hours later...

As I was exploring the Backyard and other places that I haven't been exploring, I begin to wish for something. Something that will make me feel useful and smart. I notice that the light on the ground become completely dark as I turn around and see something heading towards me. "Oh brains..."

BOOM!

A blast hits me like a speeding rocket. It didn't knock me out completely, but I felt some changes in my clothes. I adjusted my vision and gain control of my surroundings. I'm still at the backyard. I look at myself.

I still have this heal thingy on my back. I have some sort of Scientist outfit on, with a tie that is ripped with red and white stripes. I was holding something on my right hand. Is that a gun I'm holding?

Then I realize that I have gloves on my hands. This looks...weird. Why am I turned into this? Wait a minute! I look at my reflection on the window and there I was.

 Why am I turned into this? Wait a minute! I look at my reflection on the window and there I was

Hey! That's me! I'm a Scientist Zombie! I thought as I look at myself again. I have everything! The crazy hair, the goggles and my Goo Blaster. "Heh...hehehehe..." I laugh a little bit before going crazy.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" My laughter had echoed throughout the Backyard, causing some of the plants to flee.

"Yes! My wish came true! Now I can finally make some Zombie Healing Stations for everyzombie." I keep talking through my sentences by myself. This could be my first speech of my life.

Foot Soldier's POV

I hear a laugh echo in the distance. Sounds like someone going a bit crazy or I must have been hearing things. Nevertheless, I use my Rocket Jump to jump on top of the roof house and see one of the Zombie Heroes that Dr. Zomboss mention.