Chapter 4

Chomper's POV

This is the life. I was a basic Chomper that loves to eat. The rest of the plants are having so much fun. They tell jokes, play games and even feed me with food.

Speaking of food, my stomach started growling. This reminded me of how hungry I am and I better need some food. If they don't bring me any food, I'm going to have to eat them for lunch.

"Hey you!" I barked at the basic Heal Flower. She turned to face me. "Yes?" She asked, hopping over to me in her pot.

"I'm hungry. Can you bring me some food?" I said. Heal Flower smiled, playfully petting my tummy for fun. "Don't worry Chomper. I'll get you some yummy snacks." Then she run off.

I rub my stomach, feeling it hungry for more food than ever. "I'm so hungry! Wait, why am I complaining? Oh nevermind." I mumbled to myself as I look at the Plant Pots. Looking at them makes me want to eat them. But I tried to stay patient for as long as I can.

No... I must not eat them. They're friends, not food.

Hopefully Heal Flower comes back for some food. Wonder how long it'll take?

Conehead Zombie/Engineer's POV

I was walking along the sidewalk. I'm the basic Conehead Zombie that makes Coneheads for the other zombies, giving them armor.

I come by a Food Store to grab something to eat. But my eyes caught something by my attention. I walk over to the machine. It's all rusted up, broken and probably destroyed. Something about this makes me want to build it.

I turn back to the Food Store, then back at the machine. I can't decide on what to do except I can do this one at a time.

Maybe I should get something to eat. I thought as I head to the Food Store and grab something to eat.

A few minutes later...

After I ate a Cheeseburger, I turn my attention to the machine. I never seen anything like this. This machine...it looks like a Teleporter. And the smaller ones are like turrets.

I noticed something glowing from the hard ground. I look down and see a wrench. I picked it up and looked at it. Whoever built this might have not completely finish it.

If I were a builder, maybe I could finish the Teleporter. If I know how to. That's when I look up and see something falling from the sky. It was heading straight towards me!

"Brains!" I said feeling nerves down in my spine. I run away from it before it hits me.

BOOM!

A booming blast hits the machine, making electricity. I look back at the machine with worry. Then, without warning, the machine shocked me! Causing me to scream in pain. After that stopped, I fell down on the hard floor.

I can feel something turning me into some kind of a super zombie, but I couldn't tell from my blurry vision. I slowly close my eyes and let the energy get to me. So much for this machine...

Chomper's POV

I heard a loud noise coming from the Burger Joint. It sounds like when you get hit, then you turn into something. That would've been awesome.

As I was finish eating that delicious pizza that Heal Flower gave me, I turn my attention to that sound way out there. I've never seen it before. Sounds rare. I raced my way to it, before I could.

"Hey Chomper." Heal Flower called me. I turned to her. "Um... I don't mind asking, but could I come with you?" She asked as her shiny flower petals glow yellow. "You're welcome to come with me. I'm heading over there right now." I said with a smile.