Beautiful Reality

"oye kya kar rhe ho tum log" Sidharth asked to the bunch of people sitting in his living room. kuch ni bhai kal ka plan set ho rha h aur bhut sara khana apn logo k liya, Shabazz said making Sidharth all teeth smily.

he sat there only to listen and feeling happy, everyone was present there and also from Shehnaaz's family. she was sitting on the ground wearing a weird t-shirt of whom don't know and a mis matched trousers, facing the people who were sitting on the sofa and writing something on her notepad with a cute pen. His mom and Sana's amma were in the room discussing something. suddenly jiju asked him "oye Teri meet kitne bje ki hai", "12...why" actually we all are decided to watch it all together, and also this munchkin has decided a party in between so. 

Haan, hum kal sab teri web series dekhenge ekathe aur puri khtm kar k hi hatenge, isiliy hum sab abhi plan kar rhe ki kal kya banaiyenge aur party kaise karni h,  sana said.

"what matlb all .. mom and amma bhi", he asked terrified. 

"Nah...we all mean all youth except Teri bhanji and mom and aunty, actually mom has watched the trailer and she said that she will see it alone with aunty skipping all your scenes, " pretti dii said making Sana and Shabazz LOL and embarrassing him to the core.

sid-okay, bdw kya plan h , anything special.

sana- haan ... morning m tu chai banayega...phr breakfast n lunch order karenge n dinner m kuch bhi aur kal parttyyy.

sid -- abbeey, kisne bola ki apun banayega.. tu banayegi wo bhi mera fevourate m ni janta kuch... samjhi .

sana- huhh .. kutta

sid smirks n  moved towards his room, everyone started to leave to their respective flats and decided they will reach exactly at 1 tomorrow for the show.  when everyone left she entered the kitchen n started preparation for tomorrow's big day as her friend ask her to cook for him and since everyone will be present there at lunch time she must have to cook something special, so she magnate chicken today only and keep that in the fridge and also for morning's aalu puri she did her preparation. and entered his room with two glasses of milk since she had forgotten to cook dinner and also they had a heavy snacks time in the evening.

he was in his balcony with mobile in hand, she keep glasses at side and sit there for few minutes silently scrolling her phone and smiling in between.

sid - kya hua

sana- hehe... ye dekh tu phr trend kar rha h, sab kitne khush h ,,,kal majja ayaga na

sid- hmm.. pata ni kaisa review milega ... feeling anxious.

sana- koi na best h tu ...n she moves over him and gave a tight hug (much needed for him).

he smiles and engluff her tighty. chal ab so ja bhut kaam h mereko tu toh help karega ni aur fev khaana chahiye..huhh aur pi le ye.. m ja rhi sone. she moves out and pick her glass

sid - shehnaaz

"haan"  

"ajj mere pass so ja na"

"okay", sana