one day

"Kya hua"

"Kuch ni"

"Toh"

" mujhe samjh ni aa rha jiju kya hua h usse...aise ku react kar rha h.. maine sachi ni kuch kiya ..infacy srf uss din kushal ko gussem bola tha but mereko bhut hurt ho rha ...apko pata usko lagi h  ... kitna pain hota h usko ... but wo mujhe samne bhi ni dekhna chahta... m usko abhi bhi msg ki m uske ghar aau...toh pata reply ni kiya... aur usne na kuch din pahle wo blue tick ni hota wo bhi hatta diya h ...mereko pata bhi ni ki wo mere msgs dekhta bhi h ki ni" and she cried this time

He hugged her and then kept his arm on her shoulder...." baat karne ki kosis karu usse....waise toh m usse gussa hu ki usne kaise baat ki terese but tu bol toh... "

Hehe... ap kitne cute ho na apne usko daata ...

He smiled n his all teeth was on display... " aur ni toh kya.. kaise bola usse ki tu guest h srf "

Haaye... wo toh gusha tha na... "

"U love him alot na"

" hmm ... dost h mera...sab kuch " she said silently

" but beta...agr sach m ye ni hua jo tu chahti h jo toh kya karegi.....phr bhi wait karegi "

She remained silent

Acha ..kuch khaya... kab aai .. aur ajj maa k pass rahegi ki upar jayegi " he asked

"Jaungi"

"Acha m bhi aata hu usse milke... waise bhi uss din k baad m bhi ni gya... galiya de rha hoga"

"Hehe..bye jiju.. app best ho "

He bend n kissed her forehead and said" aur tu sabse best h "

_________________________________________

Romil went to his flat after a week ...he was angry on him for talking rubbish to shehnaaz whom he accepted as younger sister after shehbaaz sudden departure to pinjab last year...lyk shehbaaz he use to talk with her, will do masti and in need all ears for her .
So how he can be silent when he called her guest infront of everyone one and told her be lyk a guest in his house, no need to intrude in his personal space.

Since that day she hasn't entered his room not when he came from clinic after his gym mishap... ..  not because she doesn't want but he stopped her whenever she tried and till today he would not let her do any of his chores,he will ask either his mom or anyone else but not her.

He was angry that day... reason was not known ..even not to him also.... like someday we don't feel good without any  reason... n  that day was that day.

He was angry, irritated and woken early... since situation was not normal so he can't go outside... it made him more frustrated.

He wants to eat something...and don't know much ant cooking other than omlet n tea/coffee. And don't want to go his mom's house this early morning and  also after shehnaaz entry in his house.. she used to cook most of time and sometimes also for mom so that she doesn't need to work twice.

But ryt now she is sleeping in her room unaware about anything....since today no ad shoot for her..so she had not put any alarm also.

She woke up late and After fresh up she  came outside...then only he shouted " why you woke up this early,  go n sleep back"

" huhhhh"

" kya hua....tu aise ku bola...tu jaldi utha"

" mujhe bhukh lag ri h shehnaaz.. could you please make something without wasting time " he told little bit bitter