Untitled Part 7

note-  no idea about what the should be title if anyone has after reading please suggest.

------

he was irritated not only of helplessness he was feeling but also he was irritated with Shahnaz, reason "from last two days she has not come to his home".

he was angry with her, althouhg he knew what he has done was not right, he was noone to yell at her without any reason also when she came to "manoinfy" him, he showed attitude to that much ki  now she is scared to come infront of him whatif again he will shout on her and also she is busy this week so much, he knew her schedule , how he will not he was the one who made her schedule tight so that she would not be free so that her search for new flat will not come in her mind again. he was aware of everything about her, where she was going, with whom her shooting with, on which time she had her meal, even he knew about the dresses she had for the shoot, although this much information was not given by her this time like alwayes she used to update him about every thing, but from her team which he has assigned for her, and ofcourse her manager was the one who will informe him about every details about her as he had signed a contract for that even if she would ask him to keep quite and dont tell anything to him than that time he will make sure to let him know about this also "such a sidharth chamcha" what shenaaz calls him .

but today had happened and this made him restless, today he doesn't want to wait for her mannoing session, he wants her at home not only at home with him specifically.

today she has gone for live to divert her mind, since she has nothing to do in between the shoot she can't call him and today's setup was not done on time, so she has to wait.

he has watched her live and he found she is not ok, she is not giving her best smile today, although they had fought on sets she used to be like she is, not mixing personal and professional life, she is one of best actors on the shoot, she knows how to behave, what is her USP for making a successful shoot, but today she is off.

he call kushal 

"royi haii wo "

k- haan

s- to bataya ku ni , where the f**k yous mind is, kab ho rha pack up, jaldi bhej usse wapas.

k- bhai, baat kar lo na usse, bhut ho gya

"pack up karwa jaldi" and he cut the call.

------------------------------------------

now his ankle is better, he can move but not putting much pressure on his ankle. he was in living when the doorbell rang, 

maa- m dekhti hu tu baith, she said from the kitchen. from the day he has pushed her from himself after coming from clinic maa has decided she will not let to do any chores of his from shehnaaz, although still, shehnaaz tried but maa don't alow her, even from that day she mostly spends her home time either in her house or with his sisters. As everyone is angry on him for his actions but no one is saying anything due to his pain. but Rita maa is not letting to go this time. she has decided she will not let shehnaaz to put her self-respect down. so she has to  make sidharth understand in her way, that's also the reason shehnaaz is not coming to him like alwayes and all these making him more piss as he used to his way with shehnaaz.

jiju came inside and laughed on his face.

s- why you came, you were not coming as you are angry on me then why you came.

mom- sidharth behave, how disrespectful you are.

he again laughed, "its ok maa", isse baat karne aata toh wo yha hoti apse kaam ni karwa rha hota' he stated the fact.