break-up or make-up

Hehe

Dekh shehnaaz last time bol rha hu ..ni toh phone tod dunga tera

Hehe...acha laa de

He sat on the floor n shehnaaz was on couch  in the living room, she played her playlist and asked sidharth to pass her oil.

Tu towel ku ni lata h hamesha, ab dekh sara oil  sofe m lagega...  ja lek aa pahle" she said

"M ni ja ra ...ja leke aa"  n pushed her aside

Hhhh, she went and came n started her work.

"Tereko pata h hmara break up ho gya"

He frown  and looked at her " what, ye kab hua"

" abhi thode der pahle Twitter p, haaye sidharth mereko majja aa rha bhut comnt karne m "

" tu kya hamesha lagi rahti h phn p aur toh ajj tune lunch bhi ni banaya , maa k pass jana pada, tu bor ni hoti tere phn se"
Ni

Ni mereko bada mjja aata h, tereko pata ajj phr fan war hui aur apna brkup karwa diya sabne, she giggled

But some thing clicked to sidharth and he asked "den why r u excited, pahle toh hurt ho jati thi ab ku ni "

Hehe... sachi mereko ye log entertain kar rhe,

He just hummed

Kya hua...she asked

"Nothing tu oiling kar na thk se"

"Hmm"
After some time... "ho gya sidharth ab haat ja yaar "

"Ni tune ajj koi kaam ni kiya h isliy tu free h aur kar ache se"

"Bs thodi der aur"

Okay

At night

He was in his living resting on sofa n tv was on but he was lost

Shehnaaz has noticed this agn ...he was thinking something from last few days and when she asked he will reply anything but not the exact reason and she always knew she is the reason but for what reason she has to find out and their today's banter gave her little insight .

"Tu khana khayega, mereko bhuk lagi h "
Hmm., chal

Shehnaaz drive p chalegi ... and her 32 teeth are on

They were in car other than what sidharth owned ... roaming around slow music and glasses were down as both were in mask. Since it is night and car is still unknown very few chances of getting papped.

"Tu mere bare m soch rha h na.. ki m badal gyi "

He smiled

Bata"

"Baad m baat karenge"

"Thk h... but kya m tereko ajj hug kar k sou" she asked

He again smiled.

They were back, today she changed into her normal night suit and came to his room , while he was out checking everything before sleeping.

He came and she shifted from his place to  left side of bed.

" abb bta"

Kya

Whi tu kyu soch rha h ...isliy na ki abb m react ni karti 

He was just lost the battle again, he thought she has changed since now nothing related to him is affecting her in that way and he was losing his hope but .. nothing has changed she again clean bowled him with her perfection about him ..  she knew what bothering him but why she is not reacting still a big question which he will not ask.