what to watch 'her' or 'series'!

oyeee...bale bale oh bale bale... baaz hooted as Agyasta came on screen and everyone clapped and he scared noticing erveryone as he was sited on the couch at back jijus at left and right sofa and his sisters were beside sana and baaz and rajbir at ground mattress and in front of them and sid table lots of snacks were kept for munching ... now his living room is a min theater all thanks to all men present there except lazy sidharth.

he was nervous for many reasons..

1. his first web series

2. audience reaction

3. his & her  family,  and intimate scenes

4. shahnaaz ...his biggest fear , he knew that she is very much excited, even nervous for him but how will she react he can not predict... everyone knows she will be hurt if someone will do japia and papiya with him and here in this ...what he has done , ryt now only he knew although she has idea but .

every one enrolled and shehnaaz was like 1st row student too much enrolled, every time Agastya sarcasm, lines came and this brother sister will hoot, whistle, infact his jiju and sisters will also join.

now tougher part started..n he started to sweet in full A.C. and to his surprise every one again hooted in fact sana whistled making him confuse ....are they really their family..watching an intimate scene of him all of them actully enjoyed....ghor kalyug hai ..he thinks in his mind.

it was 4th episode and how can baaz will be silent so he spoke.. bhai ye batao kine papiya ki yaar apne mtlb itne...aur ye rumi jab kuch ni hota ye kis karne lagti...mjje h agastya k ...and everyone started laughing making him all red. 

everyone was enjoying, laughing teasing to him to the core.. but sana was too much engrossed that sometimes she will moved to in front of t.v sitting on the ground and sometime she will came back and every time Agastya Smoke either she will say kitna hot lag rha tu yha phr slap him...ki Agastya tere jaisa h kitna pita h

and its 5th episode ...Agaysta was already used by Rumi for once and sana was lyke Ferah so pissed of Sidharth to get used by rumi for her Agatya ne "nak katwa di' lots of gaali to Agastya and Sidharth since he was again ready to give a chance to Rumi. 

And when Agastya was preparing to propose Rumi She was so happy ...twinkles in her eyes, she was looking so happy, beautiful a sight to watch sitting on her knee in front of t.v and smiling ...sidharth  was watching her every move every reaction...or can say bore her every reaction also when she literally slapped him for Agastya used by rumi and when Ferah scrolled him. also taunted him... but ryt now she is smiling for same Agastya with twinkling eyes.

and when Rumi again ditched Aagstya... whole family was angry this time Rajbeer and his jiju was giving look to Agastya sorry sidharth , and he was like maine kya kiya..script yhi tha and shehnaaz was so angry ki she went to kitchen to drink water and came with lunch for everyone till the time screen was stopped and sidharth was scared.

everyone taken their plate and the screen was played again ..this time she did not sit besides him but down with baaz , hugging his arm and baaz was eating like everyone, stories move forward and a crying sidharth came on screen , and everyone stopped eatting , and shehnaaz eyes again twinkle but this time with tears, she came back sits beside him, hugged him keeping her head on his chest, sidharth hand automatically came across her shoulder engulging her close and stories moved forward Agastya friends came on screen and everyone sitting in the living room was giving lots of "gaalis" to both rumi and Agastya , and Shahnaaz was silent eating from his plate her chicken rice ... and giggling on everyone's reaction.

stories move forward ....and again Rumi came and this time everyone was looking at him..and to that end ki sidharth has to say ki " Script tha Yaar"

Shehnaaz was proud ki Now Agastya got Some mind and not returning to Rumi but the time Rumi was in a hospital bed and Agastya was on fire she literally came back to her sit to ask him "sachi Agatys Rumi se abhi bhi itna pyaar karta h" on which Sidharth noded and she again left to her previous place in front of t.v.

Stories end and Agastya turns back to watch Rumi....And Baaz was lyk. " kya kitha tune sidharth ab phr nxt series m ye rumi tera kategi yaar...hath naak katwa di tune" and everyone was like same. 

sid - kya... f**k off... saalo tum logo ne mujhe idaraya h jitna toh mujhe audience k reaction se bhi daar ni h...saala ..aur kha gyi wo ..gadhi itna maara h mereko...sala Script tha wo , Agatya tha Sidharth ni... ajj k baad m apni koi bhi series tum sab k sath ni dekhungi... jaan nikal di h meri

And every one splits in laughter and he also finally satisfied.. he got his review but ye moti kha bhagi.

 Jiju - aa gya tere liy tweet , twitter p hain shehnaaz n gave his mobile to sidharth and he smiled after reading that.

now he is content... but still something bothering him...but that can be solved later. ryt now he was happy.