The 'DAY'

8 a.m.

Shehnaaz alarm band kar!

hmmm....kya

Alarm band kar baby

haan, good morning bebu... tu bhi uth jaa... aur ready ho ja bhut bada din h ajj tera.

moti 8 bje h thode time m uthta hu...sun 10 bje utha dena, gym karna h mereko 

okay... n she moved towards her room adjacent to his.

she was in kitchen thinking what to do first so she take out her phon switched on her playlist full off punjabi songs since today she has lots of work and top of that she is excited so only punjabi no need to improve her english ascent. she fixed her dupata and now she is again in a weired combination .. shorts , his t-shirt which he was searching last week and dupata on top of tha.... no one will say she was a model too... huhhh mltitasking shehnaaz kaur gill.

she cooked brakfast first aalu pruri and then went to his room with a cup of .... and to precise its only 9 ..and she shout uth ja warna m dubara chai ni banaungi aur thanda brakfast milega.

huhhh...fu**k off moti..... with that he rushed towards washroom.

she smriks and sit at bed sipping her tea and scrolling media.... and again smiling.

he came and saw her busy... "kya ho gya"

"tu phr trand ho rha h.. Aagatya ....hehe, kitna majja aayge na ajj"

"hmmm" he exhale now nervous 

"oye ... acha hoga, chal khate h"

after breakfast he moved out and she back to kitchen...n preparing for the day.

11:30 a.m.

he enters and found his jijus,  baaz and rajbir sitting and giving looks to t.v. and then themselves, as no one is allowed to watch before 1 but they can't help, so sneakily he moved into his room before everyone started to giving look to him.

sana was in kitchen with her chicken curry and rice, Riya (his neice) was sorting her share of popcorn, nudgets and coke for her and her friend for the show in her house, and sana still in her morning cloth.

Riya- di, agr lockdown ni hota aur ajj premier hota toh ajj jate kya

sana- pata ni, shayd ajj mera koi shoot hota kuki wo jaan kar ajj ka din mujhe busy rakhta 

riya- mtlb app ni jate 

sana- hmm.. shayd

riya- phr

sana- phr kya.. sab..mtlb tum sab ..ni tu ni ... dii, jiju, aur shayd baaz..sab jate na uske sath wha p dekhte...aur phr baad m wha se aa kar wo mere sath dekta...thode na m akele dekhti..wo phr se dubara dekhta mere sath..hehe

riya- toh app.. success party m bhi ni jati na

sana- haaye...waha toh m kisi ko jantii bhi ni ...phr kya karti ulta uska ganda lagta ki mereko attention ni de paa rha.

riya smiles, and in between lucnh was ready, snacks was ready , coke was ready... but she was not ready.

riya- acha maan lo agar app jate toh kya pahente...ken design karta na.

sana- nah...woh mujhe jeans and t-shirt m le jata bolta jada make up thopne k bhoot banne ki jrurt ni h chup chap aa idhar bina chudail bane...and both gigles

rich - means app ye t-shirt aur shorts m hi dekhoge ..udhar dekho papa n baaz bhai ko kaise ready hue h aur mom and massi dono ready hui n and nani ne bhi saree dali h aur apki mom ne bhi.

sana---haaye... m bhi ready houngi... m bhi jati hu and now she listen his call

chal tu ye leke ja aur ye nugets wha unko de aa warna ek dusre ko hi kha jayenge..hehe and she moves towards his room

sana- kya hua

sid- kapde nikal 

sana- kya karta h tu abhi tk ready ni hua tera meet bhi hain na

jaldi kar na be...paka maat aur kha baithu m... sab toh andar hi hain...aur tu maat aana waha bta raha hu..

sana- ni aa ri m.. m balcony m set up karwa du, aur ye le phen isko

sid- abe garmi lagegi yaar wha p ...aur m shorts daal rha waise bhi srf upar ka dikhta h live m

sana- tu ni tyaar hoga ..tera web series launch hua h pagal...aur kha baithega tu..phr koi kuch bolega toh phr sab ka mood khrab karega..chup chap se baith wha...bolti hu m shaba ko set up karne wha.

sid- aur tu tu bhi toh ye purane kapde pahne h uska kya.... hypocrates 

sana- hehe.... ja ri m ...kya pahnu .. dress dalu

sid - ni ... lamba chalega ..kuch comfertable daal.. tu jeans hi daal le.

sana- m ni daal ri ...m teri nayi wali t-shirt dalu...plsss 

sid- terko mere kapdo m kya intresrt h be...abhi bhii mere hi pahne h

sana- haan toh...koi problem

"ni"

he was in his meet ...and shahbaaz was now fed up with everyone in the living ...now he can't wait ..so he came to balcony and started to disturb him.... laughing, making faces, siting there listening him and again mimicing and laughing on him . everyone was in living , since he was live and no one wants to spoil his mood , unaware that someone has guts to disturb sidharth in between his live....but here baaz was has his fun and at end sidharth give up and meet came to end...and baaz run from there at a speed of 100 to living announcing to start the show... without giving a second to sidharth to react and all sudden he become the most obident chid in the living room.

sidharth came and sit beside shehnaaz and gave a look to baaz and in response he smiled making sidharth laugh. and everone statred sidharth to disturb and a slap from sana on his shoulders to disturb her...on which baaz again gave him a teasing smile and sidhart glare him and started to watch .