Its him...

Y/n POV:

That's the man in my dreams...

As soon as I said that he was gone.

Like it was my head messing with me.

Eh.

I shook it off and brushed off my skirt the kids ran around me playing games. I giggled at the children, they loved this place just like I did as a kid. It had made me happy that it was still here, I was still able to enjoy this moment.

Williams pov:

I had sat in my corner thinking to myself. I protected Y/n. She might be my last hope. My last shot at love.
She is a beautiful as the sun shine it still won't outshine her beauty. She's always been beautiful even when she was young. But he has the poor girl scared.

Y/n pov:

I ran with the kids playing hide and seek as Chica sings to a birthday girl.

I smiled bumping into a red fox I apologize as lust brushed his eyes I shiver for a second and walked off.

I swore I saw him lick his lips.

The shiver came back as I look for the hiding kids.

Bonnie pov:

I watched y/n walk passed foxy. Foxy looked like he was ready to see up her skirt which pissed me off I rolled my eye and jumped off the stage.

'Oh y/n~ I will always protect you my love I promise~'

I smirked and that ran through my head. She was circling a table he skirt seem to come up a bit and I did not feel bad on what I saw.

A flash of red panties were flashed. Of there weren't kids here uh that poor girl would be doomed.

I softly but my lip and I walked behind her and ...pulled her skirt down.

I knew that the dads had been looking so I helped her, yes I do want her but I also want to protect her.

Y/n pov:

I felt a set of colds hands pull my skirt and looked back to see a purple bunny pulling my skirt down looking at me worried.

"Oh thank you Bonnie" I stood up and kissed his cheek and a slight blush lit his cheeks as I smiled.

"OHHH BONNIE AND Y/N SITTING IN A TREE K I S S I N G" the kids spoke as I giggled and looked and at the bright red bunny.

After all the chaos calmed down we all went back to the stage room and we sang a lot of songs.

Soon it became closing time, William helped me clean up a little and mike walked over.

"I'm glad to see your alive" he spoke and I smiled. " yeah me too! I love it here" I spoke that both William and mike looked at each other very worried

"ALRIGHT YALL ITS TIME TO GO HOMEEE!!!" Henry spoke with made all of us laugh as we left the pizzeria.

I'm still confused about seeming him this earlier but I had just forgotten about it and I drove home to get some rest.

??? Pov:

She will be mine.

Only mine.