It our day!

((The ? Faced guy will be jermy and the guy on the right is Henry and ya know phone guy is Scott and the girl is the reader also not my art!))
———————————————————————————

((choose your outfit))

Y/n pov:

It was now MORING!

I rubbed my head and got up my legs shook alittle as Freddy went really fast but I'm not complaining ((oop-))
I got dressed and looked in the mirror.
"Hell yeah sexy woman!" I proceeded to smack my ass.

RINGGGGG

My doorbell rang And I walked down and answered it.

I could not believe my eyes....

FC/n:

She was as beautiful as I imagined

"W-well hello y/n" I spoke suprised as she just stood there with shock on her face.

"I'm in a dream aren't I" she sighed "I hate these dreams"

"No this is real beautiful it's really me!" I spoke as she the processed to pinch herself

"Holy shit your real" she spoke Suprised.

"Yes indeed I am" I spoke

Her face light up.

"Okay so me and my work pals have plans. If you don't have any wanna tag along!" She spoke with the biggest smile on her face.

"Of course I would love too!"

??? Pov:

Not ANOTHER threat to me and y/n's relationship she will be mine and that's final.

Even if it means I get help

Even if it means I have to share her with them

Third person pov:

The girl allowed the male into her house as she closed the door.

The yellow floating bear wasn't to happy about it. He mumbled about the things that he was gonna do to the young lady later that evening and the plans didn't sound so....family friendly...
((I told you))

Y/n's pov:

I felt the eyes again...

It gave me a nauseous feeling.

"Y/n's you alright". Fc/n said as he reached for my hand.

"O-oh it's nothing" I spoke nervously

"Ohohoh you will be my y/n"

I looked at Fc/n and we both had the same look

'What the fuck did I just hear'.

"Y-yeah time to leave " I spoke grabbing FC/n hand and ran out my house.

"Lets go meet them at the amusement park" I spoke once again after the quiet.

"Yeah" FC/n said as he took my hand.

I couldn't help but be flustered when he held my hand.

~~le time skip cause I'm boreeddd~~

Williams pov:

We met y/n's new "friend" you know I didn't like him too much he would grab her hand when she was scared and that was my job. It's was to protect her.

Henry told me I needed to chill and so did Scott and chilled I watched a fritz did the same to mike

??? Pov:
Me and the gang were human but they didn't notice I show everyone the new man who was with y/n and jealousy and rage filled us all.

Third person pov:

The girl was with a group of work colleagues and her  favorite character but it seemed like the group behind them wasn't really appreciating that someone else had caught her eye.

He was new to them. Freddy thought about running up to the man and telling him about the night the girl and him had he even smirked as he watch her walking funky sometimes.

What was scary was she never spoke about where she was going...

Or  even saying she was going anywhere

Now this had became Dangerous

They are dangerous

This new male was now in their way....

~time skip just cause I can~

Y/n pov:

Once we were done we all went out to dinner and laugher was shared .

This was nice.

For once I was enjoying life.

Then I swore I saw them.

Once dinner was done we went back to my house and hung out.

I had to get ready for the night and everyone was staying over.

As I left watching them smiled and wave a wave of happiness flew.

Then I remember.

I have one more person to meet.

And I have a feeling he doesn't have good intentions with me....

Authors note

Sorry honey I've been busy but here ya go I'll be working on the next story as soon as I publish this