Tag your it.

Ahaha Bonnie's lemon😚 BE WAREND THIS IS VERYYYYY DESCRIPTIVE

Y/n pov:

I played some hide and seek tag with the the kids making sure everyone was in the same place.

Laughs and giggles could be heard. Some screams but mostly giggles.

I was hiding in the back stage and then Bonnie showed up.

"Well what a nice surprise~" he spoke with lust in his eyes.

"L-look Bonnie c-can this wait t-till t-tonight" I tried to stop the horny bunny.

"Awe you think kids will stop me from getting whats rightfully mine~?" He spoke smirking and walking closer to me.

He then slammed me on the wall and used one hand and went up my skirt.

"I wanna taste your sweet nectar give it to me~" he spoke sliding his fingers into my panties.

I swallows hard as blush crept to my cheeks.

What's if the kids see us.

"B-Bonnie" I spoke as he then touched my sensitive spot which made me bite my lip.

"Mmmmm I wanna investigate" he put me on table and forced my legs open. My legs started to tremble at the wonderful sensation I was getting.

"Oh b-Bonnie~ ahh~" I said as I held his head as he licked the spot.

He got up.

Wtf....

Bonnie's pov:

Kids were coming and I could hear them.

my bunny ears jolted up and I walked to the door, locking it.

"Now little waitress"I spoke pulling her legs apart and I circled her clit.

Her face became bright and she held it back I could tell.

"Ah~ come on your teasing meeee~" I spoke teasing the spot more.

She bit her lip to hold back the moan.

"Give it to me now" I spoke as I shoved two fingers in feeling inside of her.

She started to squirm as I then began to lick.

She placed both hands on her mouth holding back which kind of anger me.

"Fuck it let's go all in" I spoke as I unzipped my pants.

Her eye look at my enlarged member.

She blushed and jolted up in surprised.

"W-whoa y-your so—"

"Erected I know. Come on little waitress help Bonnie with his problem" I smirked at the girl trembling I grabbed her and laid her down.

"Come here little waitress ~" I spoke as my member hovered around her little hole.

With one big thrust a big moan came out.

Her loud yet beautiful moans.

Y/n pov:

~a few moments later~

"FUCK BONNIE YES PLEASE MORE DEEPER AHHHH~~" my moans fill the soundproof room which originally thought wasn't 😑.

My back was arched as the bunny wasn't stoping but hey I'm not complaining.

My thigh trembled as he slammed it in deeper and rougher.

"A-are y-you c-cLoSe fuuuckkkk~" I spoke as he nodded and he smirked thrusting harder hitting my womb.

He nodded almost winning in pleaser.

"Here I cum little bunny~" he spoke

With that  we both felt out knot release.

He pulled me up and held me close, I could feel his heartbeat and it was going fast .

"Thank you y/n. I love you so much more than you can image. I'm so greatful we've all got to meet you." His voice sounded smooth.

I felt tears almost started. He was making sure I knew he loved me.

After that he helped me clean up our mess and smiled.

"I'm unlocking the door okay" he spoke and I nodded.

As he unlocked it a certain brown bear was standing there.

Bonnie picked me up and ran .

"Oh shit-" I said as I can feel my skirt lift I felt the air flow through.

Freddy's pov:

"BONNIE! THERE ARE KIDS! WHAT THE HELL!"

I yelled at him as we ran. We were already far away from the kids earshot.

We finally stop as we were in the office.

Bonnie just chuckled "look Freddy I know your hella jealous but you can have your turn soon."

Y/ n was just standing there , a blushing mess, trying to figure out how to walk again.

"Damn it bunny boy she can't even walked now poor baby" I proceeded to pick her up and hold her bridal style. 

Y/b blushes so much I thought she might explode.

"Okay Bonnie go back me and y/ need to have a word"

HIIII SORRY IT WAS SHORT BUT I REALLLYYYY TRIED AT THIS CHAPTER!!!! Also I've been playing security breach and simping for Glamrock Freddy. ANYWHO what's gonna happen next with the reader and Freddy 😏.