Unwanted memory's

Y/n pov:
I woke up on my couch rubbing my eyes, I was still pissed off about last night. Blake somehow got back into my house and was in my room, he's a fucking creep. I told him to and I quote "strike three get the fuck out" and he went. I threatened to call the police but what were they gonna do to make him leave me alone. He'd still find me no matter what. I've been too annoyed about this but I felt a lot better and so it was time to go back to work! I put my F/c maids dress on leave the house, the warm air hits me as I walk to my care and drive to the pizzaria safe and sound. I walk in and the crowd of children swarm me, I softly giggle at the sight of all the children around you. "Hello darling" a deep but recognizable voice coed. A smile of sweet relief plastered my face. "Hello goldie"

Goldie's pov:
I patted some of the children's heads "you seem to be some sort of child magnet" I chuckles as she giggles. "So how was last night" Scott came over,that when y/n expression turned sour. "It would've been better if I would have just came here" she let out a soft sigh and he patted her back. " if need be you can always spend the night here to feel just a bit safer! I'm sure the crew won't mind." He whispered in her ears as her face flushed up. "O-okay only for a couple of night by then I should feel better." He noded and smiled. "Okay dear sound good" and with that he walked away. It left me her and some kids because some kids ran off for pizza. We both walked to the tables to start taking orders.

Scott's pov:
Of course I knew what happened though I'm glad they kept their composure when he came in. They didn't come in until 5ish. They stood watch of her just in case the freak came back. I sighed for thinking about her being missing cause of come crazy ass dude. I looked at y/n as she served with a big smile on her face. The others watched in pleasure, the sweet crowd enjoy our little y/n. I remember when we all met y/n the sweet girl had all of our hearts, she didn't know but she caught their eyes. Not in a weird way, they just wanted to protect her and just make her happy. Once seeing her again I guess the flame they had sparked something more, instead of just protecting her they just want her and only her. I smile looking at the crew talking to y/n as she just giggled. She cared for them and she understood them. I think that's what's so beautiful about their relationship or whatever that is. They all have sweet connection, something no one could take.

Williams pov:
I walked over to the group and patted y/n head "good morning sunshine you seem to be in a good mood" her face turned to me and gave her sweet smile. "I am in a good mood I get to be at my favorite place in the whole world!" Her smile got bigger and she looked around. "This is where I grew up, y'all are all I have left from my childhood." Her smile faded and she looked like she was remembering something. Yeah, I head about what Blake did and yeah I'm ready to murder again. I put my hand on my hips waiting for her response but she walked away. The group and I looked at each other confused. What the hell just happened?

Y/n's pov:
I went off, I didn't wanna cry in front of no one. The memory's keep flashing. That day. That very day I wasn't allowed back.

Me and my mother had just sat down at a table, dad went to the restroom to use it duh! The band sang and played which always brought me joy,foxy was about to come out to do his show. He'd tell us is pirate adventures and how brave and heroic it always ended. Well today wasn't like any others. My friends birthday was today! His name is Cameron and his favorite was foxy! So when it came time we all ran up to foxy's stage as the bunny, bear and chicken sat next to us as if they were human like us. Bonnie would always pull some sort of silly joke on foxy and foxy would get kind of angry, well today joke was a-little different to say the least. He picked up Cameron and told foxy it was his birthday. Foxy's pull Cameron on stage and they dance. Suddenly it wasn't so fun and cute, foxy had turned to Cameron and bite his face. Children ran but me. I stood there frozen, my friend went limp Foxy turned to me as chica scooped me up and ran me to my parents and my parents took me quick. I cried all the way home. I prayed for Cameron's safety but he was gone as soon and paramedics arrived he had already been gone.

That's why I wasn't allowed back. I didn't and still don't think foxy meant it in a mean way and Bonnie was kinda the started on that one 😑.  I sighed as the warm of tears flooded, I hid in the office so that no one saw but of course the missing the cute little waitress would cause some sort of panic. You had just locked yourself in there, you needed to be alone. Just for a few more minutes.

Hi my dears! I do hope you are enjoying this, I could quite remember if I had said Freddy carried you to your parents to an early story but eh, anyway the next story up as a certain red fox's howling~~ until then 😌