49 Worth the Wait

I lick my lips, eager to return the favour but he chuckles and shakes his head. "Not this time Bella," he says. "I'm far from done with you tonight..."

"But," I whimper, unsure of what he means. I want nothing more than to make him feel as good as he makes me.

Jonathan climbs over me, looking down at me like a hungry predator eyeing a steak. His lips attack my neck with such force I cry out in bliss as my nails rake lightly across his back. I whimper as he grinds his hips against mine, his cock straining against the thin fabric, begging to be put to good use.

"Please Sir," I whimper, unable to take it any longer. His lips have covered every inch of my flesh just leaving me wanting more.

"Tell me what you want," he whispers huskily in my ear, lightly nipping my earlobe. The sensation shoots straight to the tightening in my core.

"You," I gasp, rolling my head back as he grinds his hips once more against me. "Jonathan, I need all of you." For once I don't care about the desperation in my voice, the sexual tension between us has been growing exponentially to an unbearable level. "Please."

Hearing what he wanted, Jonathan kicks his boxers off and settles back between my thighs. He looks deep into my eyes and buries himself as my eyes roll back and a strangled gasp slips past my lips. With a groan of satisfaction he captures my lips with his and begins to rock his hips.

My body has almost no time to adjust before he starts moving but the delightful stretch is a perfect mix of pleasure with just a hint of pain. Jonathan hooks a hand under my knee, pulling my thigh up to thrust deeper earning a breathy moan.

Jonathan takes his time, setting a slow sensual pace while his hungry mouth and hands worship my neck and breasts. He has me losing all sense while I lightly rake my nails across his muscular back.

"More...please Jonathan... don't hold back," I breathe out, wanting that rougher side I know he's hiding.

As if he was waiting for that Jonathan lets his restraint crumble. A wanton moan slips past my lips as he picks up the pace hitting a spot deep inside that makes my eyes roll back in my head. He slips his hand around my throat, his thumb caressing my neck and draws my attention to him with a little pressure.

"Who do you belong to Bella?" he asks, his voice husky and strained.

"You Sir," I whimper, barely able to form words. His pace has me wound tight and racing to the edge, but his words and control are everything. "Only you."

"Good girl." Jonathan smiles, eyes locked as he pants out, "Now come for me."

In an instant I find my release, screaming his name as waves of pleasure wash over me. Jonathan's movements get sloppy as he finds his own high with a final grunt, leaving us panting and spent.

Never has sex been this intense or left me feeling the way this has... It has to be Jonathan...

"Damn Bella," he pants out, looking deep into my eyes. "I can't get enough of you." The sincerity and intensity in his voice leaves me grinning like a fool. Jonathan rolls onto his side, and holds me close, the sound of his heartbeat and breathing threaten to lull me to sleep.

In this moment, everything is perfect. Uncertainty has always dominated my life but for once I know I chose right with him. My mind is at peace and I feel safe and content, wrapped in his arms. All too soon my heavy eyelids flutter shut and sleep takes me.

-----

"Mmmm," Jonathan rumbles, stretching and running his calloused hand up my back. My eyes flutter open to see him grinning down at me, nestled against his side. "I could get used to waking up like this."

I can't hold back my giggle as I snuggle against his chest. My whole body feels relaxed and content, tucked against him. The cool air dances across my exposed skin with the sheets barely covering me from the waist down. Jonathan lays there, a big smile across his face, with one arm tucked behind his head and the other wrapped firmly around me.

"Me too," I murmur, skimming my fingertips aimlessly across his chest, tracing the rise and fall of each muscle. Jonathan takes my hand in his and tenderly brings it to his lips, placing a light kiss across my knuckles.

"I don't suppose there are any of those waffles left hmm?" Jonathan asks with a hopeful gleam in his eyes.

"Sorry Sir, I finished them off yesterday," I hesitantly reply. His smile falters and I feel a pang of guilt. "I could make more though, I wanted to anyways, to have them for the freezer."

When I try to get up Jonathan pulls me back to him and rolls us over, pinning me beneath his larger frame. "I'm not ready to give you up yet..." he rumbles possessively. As if to put in it's two cents, my stomach rumbles in response, making Jonathan frown.

"Sorry," I mumble, feeling my cheeks heat. "I ate a light dinner...early..."

And by that I mean I didn't eat anything after a late lunch because my nerves were on overdrive.

Jonathan pauses, looking distracted like he's fighting some inner battle but eventually rolls over, sighing loudly. "Go... food first..." Disappointment laces his strained voice as he lays there staring at the ceiling. "Go Izzy or I won't let you out of bed until your shift tonight," he chuckles.

Torn between his touch and my grumbling stomach, Jonathan's warning sets my body in motion, slipping out of bed to set my feet on the cool floor. The loss of his warmth on my bare skin makes me shiver so I bend down and grab his shirt, hearing him groan behind me as I take off to my room to clean up.

Wasting no time I brush my teeth and clean up before heading downstairs to make breakfast. Waffles are a no-brainer as Jonathan clearly likes them. I float around the kitchen, grabbing my ingredients and head to the fridge for fruit before stretching on my tippy toes for the vanilla on the top shelf. Long arms appear above me, easily grabbing it for me and the coffee.

"We could just do cereal," he mumbles holding the vanilla hostage against his chest, just out of reach.

"We could..." I muse, though my stomach is already committed to waffles. I trail my hand up his chest, freezing him in place as our eyes lock. "But they'll be worth the wait," I say, grabbing for the bottle.

Jonathan quirks his brow as a crooked grin slips on his lips, "They sure were."