5•1

"Hey i'll be back okay?" Sal said to Zayden who was on the living room couch, "okay be safe. Its gotten dark fast." "Will do." Sal grabs his house keys not knowing how long he'll be out for.

"Thank you larry and im sorry, you should be resting you have work." "Its all right little dude." Larry said with a smile. Putting the parked car into drive. "Never be sorry for trying to help someone." "Thank you larry." "Of course little bro." Larry had wrapped his arm around sal's shoulder.

Once larry had stoped at travis's house pulling into the driveway. Sal let himself relax for a moment. Finally mustering up his energy he pulled himself out the car and up yo the front door.

"Thank you dear, hes up in his room. Im sure you don't need me to tell you where the room is." River says and sal just nods his head. "I'll head off to your house now." "Drive safe river." "Will do."

Sal invites himself into the house, taking a new look on the house. Stepping into the living room heading straight for the stairs that will take him to the rooms. Finding the only door that was closed sal knocked on the door waiting for a reply. When nothing came, sal opened the door finding the room a mess, clothes thrown around, drawers open and empty. The door leading into the bathroom was closed and the light was on.

With further inspection the shower was going.
"Oh oops," sal said to himself mostly a whisper. Sal quickly and quietly makes his way back down the stairs. "Sal?" "Oh Calson, why are you here?" "I could say the same. My wife kicked me out for the day well.. Me and my son. Why are you here?" "I was asked to come check on travis. By his mom. But sense your here i'll just leave."

"Let me give you a ride back. Im sure you need one." "Oh uh, yeah sure thanks." Sal mumbled out.

Sal and calson walk to the car that was in the drive way, making sal confused on how he hadn't seen the car when he got there.

_______
"Thank you." Sal said after the car came to a stop infront of his house. Calson "why do you have the mask?" "Why dose everyone ask that?" Sal said annoyed. "Sorry i was just curious." "Short version my face is fucked up."
Sal said shaking his head.

The car was silent for some time..
Calsons hand had crept onto sals thigh small circles being made by his thumb. "Please don't do that." Sal says shoving Calsons hand off of him. "Why?" "Because i don't want you to touch me." "Why not?" Calson pestered moving his hand back to sals thigh. "Because your married and i dont like you in that way." Sal said trying to move calsons grip on his this. "Shes a bitch anyway." "No one deserves to be cheated on."

"She did it first. I see no problem." Calson says innocently, moving closer to sal.

(Don't hate mereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

macaroni