2•2

Zayden's pov
Everything was cooked it was six am. I call my two sisters down. Setting toppings on the table I get the pancakes and plates.
•..••..•..••..•..••..•..••..•..••..•..••..•..••..•
"You guys will have to take a bus to school." Travis says. "Alright!" "See you later pa." "Yeah bye." I say grabbing my bag and going out the door. "Omia wait a second." Travis says.
Willows pov
"Omia wait a second." Pa says. Omia stops and dad hands her some cash. "Here that's about forty dollars you and your siblings can go out o eat for lunch just make sure you get back to class on time." "OKAY! Thank you papa!" Mia says giving him a hug, I do the same. Rushing out the door after zayden.  We barely make it on time to the bus, sitting in a seat only two people per seat. Zayden ends up siting alone. That was until John came and sat next to him. I was expecting my brother to start bitching but he just stays quiet. The bus ride was long and boring I'm not gonna lie. I'm pretty sure I ruined my eyeliner from hitting the seat in front of me from falling asleep. "Hey Mia is my liner messed up." "No but your face is." "S-shut up Zayden I wasn't talking to you!" I say aloud. "Mia is it?" She looks up from her phone. "No it looks fine." *phew* "if you were trying to look like a raccoon." Mia says laughing. Zayden joint in and John even lets out a small snicker.  "Hey shut it Blondie!" "Like you have room to talk." "For your information my hair is brown." "Are you sure because to me it looks blonde?" I just grumble and pull my phone out my backpack. Going to the camera. "Oh my god,I hate you Omia!" I say. "What?why!" She says looking at me. "You said my liner was messed up,and it not." I say "aww sissy you don't need makeup you pretty as you are." "Aww thanks sissy." I say giving her a hug. "Yeah pretty ugly." "Zayden one more word and I'll rearrange your face." I say. "He might look better,do it.i dare you." John says. "What ever I'm fucking hot." Zayden says. "By hot You mean hot headed." We all laugh. (Ah sibling moments are so funny.)
My phone vibrated in my hand saying I got a message from "wife" (hazel) I open the message just to see a picture of her making a funny face and flipping me off. With a message under it saying "hurry up and get my ass to school." I turn off my phone as the bus comes to our last pick up. Looking over to my brother I watch as he talks to John. So I text Mia.
W•  look brother is talking to John.
    M• yeah that's weird I tought he wold have killed him by now.
W•me too.
We stop texting and make eye contact. "SHIP IT!" We yell at the same time. Laughing. "hey numb skulls shut up and get off the bus." Zayden says snapping his fingers to get our attention. "Blah blah." I say.

(Okay I'm dying, imma stop this chapter right here. Hope you like it sorry for it being short.)