4•2

"I said kick those rats out. OR. IM. LEAVENING. YOU." The kids snort from the table. "Kids please go up to your rooms." Travis says hooking his hands behind his neck.

"Actually travis I'm gonna take the kids back to my house. They wanted a break from her I guess. Ash and larry should be here any second." As if on time. The door was swung open. "WHOS THE BITCH THATS TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY  BESTFRIENDS KIDS!" ash yells and larry instantly apologizes.

"What do you mean those kids want to get away from me. Those little shits are so spoiled I need a break from them! AND WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BITCH,BITCH!"  "Kids car now." Ashley snaps. "Lets go!" Snapping her fingers pointing at the door.  Zayden is the
First to get up. And his two sister's following behind him. Sal grabs  his kids bags taking them out side. Making the kids hold their items.

"Sal what happened?" Larry asked getting into the driver seat while sal sat opposite to omia. "Uh i dont even know. She saw me making food for my kids. And i guess she slapped him." "I need to go get Ashley." "Ill get her." Sal said stepping out the car. Sal walks back to the house getting ready to open the door. "You do still love him. Don't you?" Ashley's voice was herd when sal walked in. "I guess i never stopped" Sal was unnoticed by his friend and ex-fiancé.

"Then why did you get married to someone who clearly doesn't know how to love some one." "I was desperate for something, i felt so alone. He felt like a stranger to me and made me feel like he didn't want to fix us."  "Do you realize how you have made him feel? Made his whole world vanish because you thought he was keeping you from your parents, in reality he was helping you get away from your abusive father, the one who shunned you for years because you were gay, the one who beat you and your mother on a day-to-day basis. Trav, sal is the only reason we are your friends, you use to beat the shit out of him at school, and he still forgave you like it was nothing Because he knew you had something bad going on at home."

Travis looked in horror at Ashley gripping the sides of his head with his hands. "Ash that was too far." Sal said griping her arm trying to drag her away. "No sal, its not too far. You don't need to hide it." "Too much too fast. Lets go." "Sal," "please can we just go." Sal turns and goes to the front door. Walking out knowing Ashley will follow.

"Sal you'll need to talk to him about it sooner or later." "Id rather it be latter." "Dad you okay?" Willow asked. "Of course hun, im just a little tired is all." "Okay." Willow knew her dad better than that but she let him be.

"Ill be in my room." The kids simultaneously said okay.