5•2

"Just because you want to get back at her dose not mean i want to be in the mix of you two.Now please leave me alone." Calson raised his upper lip at sal and backed away from sal.

"You're a bitch." Calson's voice sounded louder in sal's ears then it was meant to.

"Thanks and You're a asshole." Sal got out of the car as fast as he could. Practically running up the steps.

"What are you doing back so early?" River asked as she opened the door for sal.

"He was taking a shower."
"No you have to go back." River said.
"Do i need to?" River nodded her head. Yes now come on ill drop you back off."

Sal stomped in place like a child throwing a tantrum.

"Fine!" Sal stomped to rivers car and slammed the door after he got in.

Sal really didn't want to go back to Travis's  house .

When they arrived at Travis's house Caslon's  car wasn't there, that was a relief the current situation that had just accrued he'd definitely was not going to be in the same house with that  '𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰' 

sal had finally mustered up the courage to get out of is (EX)future mother in-laws car. 

he stood in front of the house and knocked on the door as light as he could so Travis wouldn't hear,  (he heard) "what are you doing here? is somethin wrong?" Sal just now realized that Travis was in fact not the one who wanted him here but Travis's mother did.  "your mother had asked me to come check on you, said something along the lines of you having an anxiety attack." 

sal said waving his hand aimlessly. and staring the taller male down hardcore. "sorry my mother wasted your time. " would you like to come in then seeing as my mother had just left you at my door, sal turned his  head to look at the driveway, and in fact river was gone her white car down the road. "fuck it." Sal stepped inside the house and practically shoved Travis out the way. "do you hate me or something?" 

"No I dont hate you, im just a very pissed off ex fiancé" Sal mumbled out. "Why?" Sal glared at travis " you have for years let that bitch talk to my children the way she was, you for years practically ignored me after your so called father said what he did, I never made you stay away from you mother or father, I never once said that they could not come see you. Your father abused you and your mother as log as I can remember, you hit me punched me multiple times you have almost put me in a hospital, I showed you what real love can feel like but the moment your father said one thing, I became the bad guy. Travis I love you god dammit I stayed by you in hopes you could remember what we had. It hurt so bad when you got married, it hurt when my kids came home saying that they wanted nothing to do with you, you are their father Trav."

For once Sal felt... Good about himself

This is the same chap but it says I has no reads or comments so yeh