5•3

"Sal, I'm so sorry that iv made you feel this way. I honestly had no idea, but I  want to make it up to you I want to show you that I can be here for you and my kids. For my family. I want to make things right with you and zayden, if I'm honest I think he hates my guts."

"He doesn't hate you he's just very protective over his sister's and his close ones. He's had a tough life dealing with school bullies, he got a lot on his plate and when you were with that...With her..... It just added more stress on him. So yeah he was mad that you never told her anything about the way she was treating the kids. If I'd known sooner I would have stepped in a lot sooner.' 'Look Trav I don't want us to be so distant I like when we talk I like when we can get along it makes the kids happy and it makes me happy. Iv been done fighting with you ever since we got together. I'm done I'm tired and I'm tr-"

"I'm sorry that you are going through so much because of me. I- and after all I have said to you. I can see why I fell in love with you.. and why I am in love with you.  Sal I love you and I, I want to be with you. I want to give us a try again. I want to go on dates and make you happy. I want to make better memories with you.  Please can we give us another try." Travis said like they were his dying wish.

" I- I don't know Travis. I don't want to think about dating right now, I don't want to go through a heart break if it's not going to work out. And what would the kids think? You just got out of your relationship with mrs.bitch and you shouldn't just hop into another relationship. How do I know I'm not a rebound?" "You won't be a rebound I'm not trying to get over her, she was my rebound and I was trying to get over you! BECAUSE no matter how hard I was trying to make myself hate you after all my father had said I just couldn't. It was like loving you was wrong but I was okay with that." Travis had definitely said that before, but where and to who.

////// - forgotten flash back -\\\\\\
   "BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU SAL, I KNOW WHAT I SAID GOD DAMNIT, MY FATHERS BEEN OUT OF MY LIFE FOR YEARS I DONT CARE WHERE HE IS AND HOW HE MADE ME THINK OF MYSELF. I DONT CARE IF LOVING YOU WAS WRONG I STILL LOVE YOU!" Sal sat on the floor he'd just had a meltdown because Travis was home late and sal prior had a dream about travis leaving him for a girl. Sal was on a fucked up roll that day. "I'm sorry Trav, please stop yelling at me, I promise I won't say something like that again."

"God sal, you know I love you so why do you keep saying dumb shit." "Because I'm insicure about myself you know this and I need to know on a daily that you won't leave me for some dumb hoe."

"The only way I would ever leave you is if I somehow lost my memory and had no idea of what an amazing person you are." "I love you Trav" "love you too, now let's go wake up willow and have an amazing dinner that was made by the love of my life."

-//(well that last part didn't end well)\\-

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER BITCHIES okay time for me to disappear for half a year. Bu bye

Also bella you better not call me and ask for more because I will cry, and not just any cry I will ugly cry with snot and all....