Imagination 15: 👁️❤️🐑

Sivaangi missed everyone and everything about the show, and the missing pangs were more intense as she watched the finale. The programme was coming to an end.

This was one closure that she didn't want to get over. It wasn't just about Ashwin, but the other beautiful bonds she forged during this unforgettable second season. They were one big family who saw past flaws and faults. There were differences and disagreements, and they resolved them as they did in their own families. They celebrated each other's successes and gave their shoulders to share the burden of troubles.

Those five months can never be recreated; those moments will never be forgotten, and it will never feel the same again.

Tears formed as she watched her CWC family walk around the set for the last time.

Sivaangi's mom was sniffing and dabbing her eyes as well. "Damu saar azhuthathuthaan rhombe rhombe kashtama irunthuchi. Avare poi paathuttuvaayen Sivaangi."

"Naan naalaikku pottaa? Neeyum enkooda vaa maa."

"Nalaikku ennakku whole day music classes irrukku. Students ellam panam katti varanga, chumma classes-eh cancel panna mudiyaathu, Sivaangi. Vara Saturday morning polaamaa? Nee Damu saarkitte kettuttu sollu."

"Naan naalaikke avare poi paaka poren. Ippe showve paatha appram ennaku rhombe missing ah irukku, maa. Naan pugazh annaa illai bala annaakitte kettu paakuren avangalum varaangalaannnu. Un kooda thiruppi unnoru naal poren. Okay, va?"

"Seri seri athuvum okay thaan. Ennenge nalaikku ivale Damu saar veetle vittureengala? Sivaangi's mom asked her husband.

"Naalaikku evening ennakoru kacheri irrukku. Sivaangi, nee kaalaiyile poittu oru moonu manikellam mudikka paaru. Appothaan ennakku rest eduthuttu kacherikku poga vasathiya irrukkum." Mr Krishnan informed his wife and daughter.

"Naan oru eleven o'clock poyittu, lunch saaptuttu moonu manikellaam mudichiren, pa. Appadi pugazh annaa vanthaarunaa avar ennai veetle drop panniduvaaru."

"Nee muthale Pugazh-kitte kelu, ma. Avarkku ethaavathu velai irruke pothu."

Sivaangi switched off the TV and went inside her room to call Pugazh.

__

She switched off the charger and plugged out her phone.

She clicked on the notification for Ashwin's message. Sivaangi sucked in her breath and stopped there. Her eyes read the message a few times and over, refusing to blink or look at anything else. Slowly exhaling, she closed her eyes and rested her forehead on the phone. Her lips curved into a huge, toothy grin.

"I love you. Let's meet tomorrow, and I'll show you how much."

"Antha manushan romantic-ka pesiye ennai saagadikkuraare." she thought.

Feelings have been exchanged, confessions have been made, they were slipping into a 'very comfortable' zone and behaving like married couples, no no, maybe quarter-married couples updating each other on their daily activities and sharing the little weeny joys and discomforts they experience, in the last few days. Sometimes, she flirted, and he flirted back, but it was all very chaste, and he has only spoken of holding and hugging her, that too rarely. Even that made her tummy churn.

Now this message. This passionate message. How was he going to show his love?

"Ayioyo, katti kitti pudichi kiss pannitaaruna, I will probably turn into butter and melt away. Avaru showle konje neram eye contact vachikitaale namakku vayiru, nenjellam kalakkum. Appo kaatikaame irunthuttom! Ippo appadiyellam mudiyaathu pa."

Sivaangi slapped the back of her head, and her mind voice continued with its inputs, "Ashwin appadi ellaam panna maataaru. 90s kids le...athungalukku directaa sonnale puriyaruthukku oru vaaram edukkum. Athuvum avaraa...Rhombe proper-aane manushan...verale pudikkave oru varusham edupaaru. Sivaangi, yaenthan unnoda mindu kattipidikarathalaiyum kiss pannurathalaiyum irukku. English padam paathu kettu poite! He is probably going to tell you how much he values you and hand you a dozen doughnuts...and a milkshake."