Riyaz and y/n meeting

Y/N POV

Sleeping in the car, I heard roars of laughter and two children without a clear face playing together. There was a girl and a boy. As soon as their face was going to be revealed, I heard a voice, "Y/N, Y/N! Wake up! Wake up yaar!" I rubbed my eyes with my hand and saw Riza di one of my childhoid friend sister but unfortunately I don't remember her brother who was my childhood friend. ( Riza di speaking) "Come on let's get off the car! Aren't you excited to join your new university!"

Riza di POV

Y/N is a poor girl, we used to stay in the same neighbourhood when one day my mother fell badly sick and she needed and operation, we left our Delhi house and shifted to Mumbai. ( After 15 years ) I got a phone call and got to know that Y/N has performed well in her studies but the problem was that her mother could not afford to pay for her university fees as all her savings were robbed by Y/N's dad. Therefore I decided to pay for her fees and brought her to the same university as my brother.

Y/N POV

Riza di speaking: " Oh NO! Again!" " Y/N WAKE UP YAAR YOU'LL BE LATE! I WANT TO MAKE YOU MEET YOUR CHILDHOOD FRIEND AGAIN" As soon as I heard that, I woke up hurriedly and got off the car as I was willing to meet my childhood friend. Riza di and me walked quickly when I suddenly stopped. Riza di, I got a question. (Riza di speaking) " yes dear tell me" (Y/ N speaking) " why are u helping me so much by paying my school fees??" Riza di stayed quiet fir a long time and then said " Come on let's take a few more steps then you will meet your childhood friend. "
To my surprise, I saw...

Thank you for reading it is the first book i will be writing if while you read you find some errors then I'm very sorry
Please give me some advice by dropping a comment in the comment box or by texting me.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT
Thank you see you in next chapter