The proposal

Y/N POV
Before I could even speak, he took my hand and put it in his and looked at me deeply into my eyes. I was lost for at least 30 minutes into some flashbacks.

Flashbacks
Childhood memories
(Y/N and riyaz playing hide and seek)

Y/N speaking -"Hihihi you can't catch me Riyaz"
Riyaz speaking- "Y/N where are you I'm going to find you"
"Boo!"
Y/N speaking-" Aaaaaah! I don't want to speak to you anymore. I won't play with you."
(Riyaz crying)
"Riyaz please don't cry I will play with you pinky promise."

Flashbacks End
Back to Y/N POV

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and a voice saying "Y/N ,Y/N! Where are you lost?" I startled a bit and saw that Riyaz was next to me and was saying say something that I couldn't understand.
"Y/N are you ok??
"Umm yeah..."
" Where were you lost did you hear what I told you?"
I stayed quiet for some minutes, thought a little bit then replied "Umm, No it was nothing I was just lost in something weird and I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to what you were saying."
"Ooh at least tell me where you were lost."
" I saw two small kids one of them looked exactly like you but I couldn't see the girl's face."
I kept telling him about what the kids were saying and I promptly stopped because he seemed lost.

Riyaz POV

At first I was very sad when Y/ N told me that she didn't hear about my proposal but when she talked about her flashback and about the little boy and girl I knew it was us as I remember that when she used to lose she would pout and say that she won't play with me then I used to cry and she quickly used to come and wipe my tears. My thoughts were disrupted by the bell as it was time to go in class. " Y/N let's go it's time to go in class and I'm happy to inform you that we will be in the same class and that you will be sitting next to me. Let's go."

A few weeks later
Narrator POV

Y/N and Riyaz became very goid friends and they became close to each other. During their free times they often go out together. The girls who wanted to get Riyaz attention was jealous and they hated Y/N as she was always with Riyaz.

Y/N POV

One day, during lunch time Riyaz left me alone as he needed to use the washroom. He told me meanwhile to go and find a place in the canteen. After waiting for 30 minutes I felt bored and I decided to go back in the classroom. On my way back to the classroom I saw many arrows. I stopped in front of them and I started thinking when suddenly Riza di appeared in front of me and said "Y/N follow each arrow that you see. They are meant for you." Befuddled, I followed the arrows that lead me to the university garden. All of a sudden a heart shape balloon appeared in front of me and it contained a sticky note which said: " turn to your left, walk straight until you climb on the roof. I followed the orders mentioned on the paper and finally I arrived on the roof. Once again I found a heart shape balloon which said " finally you arrived now close your eyes and wait." I closed my eyes and waited then suddenly I got blindfolded and heard (riyaz speaking) " Y/N I love you" I quickly removed the blindfold and saw Riyaz downstairs holding a sparkling ring. Out of the blue, someone pushed me off the roof...

THANKS FOR READING PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND ADVICE