Y/N and Riyaz Introduction

Y/N POV

To my surprise, I saw a tall guy with deep pale brown eyes looking at me and I suddenly got some flashbacks which were not clear but I saw the face of the boy who was in my dream at first. He looked exactly like the tall guy in front of me. " Riza di, who is he?" (Riza di speaking ) " He's your childhood friend, my brother Riyaz." "You used to play luka chuppi (hide and seek) with him! Do you remember?" (Y/N speaking) " OMG HE IS THE GUY WHO APPEARED IN MY..." ( I was interrupted by the tall guy.) "Riza di! How are you? After so long I'm hugging my didi" ( Riza di speaking) " I'm good rii what about you?" "Im good too! By the way who is this extremely lovely lady by your side?"
" Oops sorry I forgot to introduce you to her"
"Riyaz she is Y/N your childhood friend "
" Y/N he is your childhood friend and also my bro."

Riyaz POV

"Hi Y/N I'm Riyaz! Do you remember me?"
"Hi I'm Y/N I'm sorry I..."
Riyaz- " Let's have a handshake"
(Y/N and Riyaz had a special handshake)
"Y/N see you remember this handshake but you don't remember me. Nevermind it's ok let's go to the canteen then i will try to remind you."
Riza di told me that Y/N has forgotten everything that happened during her childhood because of her dad, he used to beat her to get money resulting to her memory lost; so I didnt want to pressurize her to remember things.
"Let's go Y/N even if you don't remember me, we can start afresh!"

Y/N POV

He took me by my hand as if I was his girlfriend and we went together towards the canteen. At first I found this quite weird because I didn't know him properly but then my heart told me to trust him as I felt safe with him. As soon as we arrived at the canteen, a few girls looked at us weirdly. "Riyaz what's happening here? Why are they looking at us so weirdly?" ( Riyaz speaking) " Hey guys meet my new girlfriend she's new here so please respect her and Yes she will be sitting next to me in each class." "But Riyaz..." "shush Y/N! Let's go baby"
I was left shocked and didn't know what to do. I felt happy that he called me his girlfriend but I felt weird too. When we arrived to a table in the canteen, Riyaz murmured "please don't mind what I said. I only spoke my heart out that's all I'm sorry please forgive me." Before I could even speak, he took my hand and held it with his and looked at me deeply into my eyes