The beginning of the love affair

Y/N POV

Out of the blue, someone pushed me off the roof. Scared out of my wits I closed my eyes and panicked thinking that that I would die. I suddenly landed in someone hand I opened my eyes and saw myself in Riyaz arm I told him to him to put me down. Full of emotions I began to cry a lot.
(Riyaz speaking) "Y/N please don't cry I only wanted to surprise you I didn't want to hurt your feelings I'm sorry yaar." Without hesitation I hugged him tightly and told him " I love you too Riyaz."

Riyaz POV

Overwhelmed by emotions, I hugged her back and began to cry. ( Riza di speaking) " oho kitanee pyaaree jodee hai" I blushed a little bit then wiped Y/N tears I then held her hand and went back to the classroom. After the class I invited Y/N to the cinema then for dinner.

Y/N POV

After the dinner date I felt like having a long drive so I told Riyaz and we went forward with my idea and then we returned to Riza di house. Riyaz and me decided to open a new instagram account to post the new pictures clicked on our very first date. As Riyaz was very popular our account reached the 30 millions and I became popular too due to Riyaz.

Narrator POV
In the meantime Y/N cousin found out about Y/N love affair. She decides to call Y/N dad to inform him about Y/N and Riyaz love affair....

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed
Please vote, comment and vote