The Ransom

Riyaz POV

A bright light appeared in front of me and suddenly a car stopped in front of me and stopped. It was Riza di who came out of the car, talked to me but I couldn't understand what she was saying. She took me and put me in the car she then drove till home. As soon as we arrived home, she took me out of the car and stopped to open the door then she pulled me towards the doorstep and ask me where y/n was. As soon as I heard y/n's name I flung myself down my knees and began crying. "Bhai, bhai what happened to you? Tell me please" "y/n, y..............nnnnnn" "what happened to y/n speak up Riyaz." " I don't know where y/n is she's missing..." Suddenly my face turned pale and my heart began paining. Riza di took me upstairs in the room, made me lie on the bed and began to pat my head. Suddenly someone rang the door bell so Riza di went to attend the person. " Namaste may I talk to Mr Aly please. " I quickly go downstairs and snatched the packet from the postman hand and ran away. "Bhai, Bhai wait what is this. " I opened the courier and to my surprise there was y/n's scarf full of blood and a note which mentioned- " your girlfriend is which me in 4 hours I will call you and my postman will be keeping an eye on you. MAKE SURE YOU DON'T ACT SMART." After reading what was written I fell violently on the sofa and Riza di snatched the letter and scarf from me and read.

Riza di POV

"Bhai what does that mean please calm down nothing will happen to y/n everything will be okay let's call the police." "NO NO NO NO NO NO DONT THINK ABOUT CALLING THE POLICE! They will kill her, they will kill y/n please save her, save her I will die without her please!" I gave Riyaz a tight slap to calm him down and ask him to stay calm then I went to fetch some water for him. " WHY ARE YOU OFFERING ME WATER TO DRINK CAN'T YOU SEE MY SITUATION. Y/N IS MISSING AND YOU ARE OFFERING ME WATER!!!!!!!!!!!" riyaz took the glass of water and broke it into pieces. To my surprise he took a piece of broken glasses and slit his wrist. He then passed out. I quickly called the doctor who diagnosed her, prescribed some medicine and then left.

Y/N POV
Since I was tired waiting for someone to come to my rescue I fell asleep on the spot. When I woke up I noticed a plate with one dry roti in it I tried to reach it but in vain. After some time my kidnapper came in so I pretended to sleep. As soon as he was going to come near me, his phone rang and he replied. I was left dumbfounded when I heard the real voice of my kidnapper. IT WAS A GIRL VOICE and the voice sounded quite familiar so I slowly tried to move forward to hear what she was saying but in vain. As soon as she hung the phone I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep again. Out of the blue my kidnapper kicked me in the face and held me by my shirt. I turned my face to look at her and to my surprise I saw my cousin birth mark on her hand. I sensed that something was awry. Despite feeling that something was fishy I stayed quiet and pretended as if nothing happened.

After 4 hours (04.00 am)

Riyaz POV

I opened my eyes and saw myself lying on the bed I felt weak and couldn't move my hand. Suddenly the phone rang  I quickly removed the blanket on me, opened the door and tried to run as fast as I could. Riza di was about to take the phone call but I told her to stop. I rushed to the phone and attended the call. It was the kidnapper.

"Hello..."

" Shut up and listen to me! IF YOU WANT YOUR GIRLFRIEND SAFE AND SOUND YOU WILL HAVE TO FOLLOW MY CONDITIONS. "

"Yes, yes tell me..."

"Quiet let me finish! YOU WILL HAVE TO GET ME 10 BILLIONS THEN A CAR WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU NEAR YOUR GATE. YOU WILL HAVE TO ENTER THE CAR AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS WITHOUT FAIL. YOU HAVE ONE HOUR TO FINISH THIS TASK ORELSE PREPARE FOR YOUR GF DEATH. AND THE TIME STARTS NOW. "(Call hang)

"Hello, hello, hello..."

I quickly threw the phone away, went to my locker, took 5 billions then I took the car keys and hurried to the bank. I withdrawn 5 more billions and went away with the man. The man have me a blindfold and drove till we reached a place. I asked him if I could remove the blindfold but he said no so I obeyed him. He opened the car took my hand pulled me out. He made me walk until I heard a voice- "Ah, finally you are here to meet your beloved. What a pleasure meeting you son-in-law." I was like what son- in- law but then before I could say a word the man removed the blindfold but I couldn't see where y/n was so I began to shout- " WHERE IS Y/N GIVE HER BACK TO ME PLEASE I BROUGHT ALL YOUR MONEY PLEASE I BEG YOU." The kidnapper signalled a boy he came to me and took the money then told the boy tip go and bring y/n. As soon as I saw y/n tears began to rolled down my cheeks as I felt relieved but suddenly y/n shouted-" DADDDD!!! YOU ARE MY KIDNAPPER!!!!..."

Hey guys sorry i edited very late cz i am busy so how was this part did you like it
Pls vote and comment
Love ya